• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

why? their one of the best handguns money can buy.

It's a belly button gun. If you like unique, you don't buy a Glock, basically. At least with most of the guys I've found who don't like them, that's the reason. 

Also, no hammer (some of us like those).  :rofl:

It's a good gun. Just kinda boring, ya know? A Glock is like a new Corolla. Very reliable, easy to use, fairly affordable, but no soul. 

• Like 3

The only reason glocks are popular is because they were one of the only to offer in .40 s&w in the mid-late 80's. So a ton of PD bought them and then "well if cops use em they must be good". The only glock that I have ever liked other than the 18 was a friend of mines 20? Covered in custom parts and in .357 SIG other than that you can keep your blocky copycat glock, I'll take my H&K any day. end rant

The only reason glocks are popular is because they were one of the only to offer in .40 s&w in the mid-late 80's. So a ton of PD bought them and then "well if cops use em they must be good". The only glock that I have ever liked other than the 18 was a friend of mines 20? Covered in custom parts and in .357 SIG other than that you can keep your blocky copycat glock, I'll take my H&K any day. end rant

okay okay, if your comparing them to an HK USP, then you win. but for a go to cheaper gun, I dont feel like I can get more bang for buck than Glock. I also like the 18, But I have been told its unweildy to actually handle. (I know someone with a real one)

I'm an HK fan, too. Very happy with my .45 USP.

SmallArsenal.jpg

you have a gold plated Eagle?????

NICE!!!

I'm not a handgun guy, but glock is the best handgun I've used.

I really think handguns are for snakes and purse thieves. However, I've shot some very expensive ones, and some very cheap ones.

The glock 19 wins in every way except for looks. If you don't like the blockiness of them, then I'd avoid cars like the BMW 2002 or the datsun 510.

If you want something that works when you want it to, go with the glock.

• Like 1

okay okay, if your comparing them to an HK USP, then you win. but for a go to cheaper gun, I dont feel like I can get more bang for buck than Glock. I also like the 18, But I have been told its unweildy to actually handle. (I know someone with a real one)

you have a gold plated Eagle?????

NICE!!!

It's actually a titanium nitride coating. I decided against gold, since it scratches too easily. I plan to sell that gun to fund the bodywork/paint on my 510, if I ever finish this never ending engine swap. :(

I don't consider the glock a high end hand gun. It just works for me. I have rented several options in my price range and they just work the best for me. I don't consider myself a cool aid drinker fan boy, they just work.

still never understood why people feel the need to carry ......everyone says its for protection .,.. but whats protecting u from yourself...ehhh george Zimmerman....

and why dont people ever shoot someone in the leg anymore .... hey this guys coming after me .....arrrrghhh boom shot to the chest..... how effective can he chase u if you blow his knee to kingdom come....this is the early evolution of 3d printing anestisized in the weapons market...we aren't a developed enough society to be responsible with weapons so what makes anyone think once we can 3d print virtiually anything that we wiill be responsible and not go off the deep end with it ....

• Like 1

still never understood why people feel the need to carry ......everyone says its for protection .,.. but whats protecting u from yourself...ehhh george Zimmerman....

and why dont people ever shoot someone in the leg anymore .... hey this guys coming after me .....arrrrghhh boom shot to the chest..... how effective can he chase u if you blow his knee to kingdom come....this is the early evolution of 3d printing anestisized in the weapons market...we aren't a developed enough society to be responsible with weapons so what makes anyone think once we can 3d print virtiually anything that we wiill be responsible and not go off the deep end with it ....

Long story short, i carry a gun so i dont have to be afraid, i carry a gun to force you to use your words instead of your superior strength, that is why i carry a gun 

and to summarize, if i feel the need to defend myself with a weapon you have already crossed a line. There will be no wounding shot, end of story 

• Like 1

I wasn't attacking u adam just simply stating for every well educated concealed packer there is like your self ... theres 7 nut jobs with a 38 in there belt just waiting for u to ask them or say excuse me and start blasting....I used to pack at times then realized im kinda my own weapon....... I can put a stop to things in other ways...