theres 7 nut jobs with a 38 in there belt just waiting for u to ask them or say excuse me and start blasting

thats a common misconception that has been pushed by the american media and is not accurate.

Aaaaaaah......... the American obsession with guns.

your in America too.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and why dont people ever shoot someone in the leg anymore .... hey this guys coming after me .....arrrrghhh boom shot to the chest..... how effective can he chase u if you blow his knee to kingdom come....

Because the person you shoot in the leg will now sue you into oblivion.

If, and I hope it's NEVER, I have to shoot someone, it won't be a situation where I'm just trying to get them to stop chasing me.   :rofl:

And as a police officer once told me, one story is better than two.  B)

• Like 5

I wasn't attacking u adam just simply stating for every well educated concealed packer there is like your self ... theres 7 nut jobs with a 38 in there belt just waiting for u to ask them or say excuse me and start blasting....I used to pack at times then realized im kinda my own weapon....... I can put a stop to things in other ways...

I can put a stop in other ways to,but no matter how big or tall you are or you pick up a knife or a pipe or a 2x4 for that matter guns even the playing field,i know i can hit hard  if i have to and i am not a small guy but i don't deflect bullets,so nothing wrong with carrying one.Its like needing a condom and not having one,rather have a condom and not need one.

• Like 2

200px-Come_And_Take_It_Mural.jpg

My favorite flag of the Texas revolution! It may be painted on one of my vehicles eventually.

The American obsession with guns goes back to when governments tried to disarm the people so that they could not rebel.

Americans are naturally rebellious. That's how we got here. Texans especially. I've been told since childhood to be prepared to defend my freedom.

As far as kill vs maim goes, an intruder in your home has no respect for your life. He could be willing to kill you to get away. There is also precedence for burglars suing people for medical bills and injuries caused by someone defending their children and winning.

Dead men can't sue.

• Like 5

Because the person you shoot in the leg will now sue you into oblivion.

If, and I hope it's NEVER, I have to shoot someone, it won't be a situation where I'm just trying to get them to stop chasing me.   :rofl:

And as a police officer once told me, one story is better than two.  B)

Old Marine Gunnery Sgt quote to a friend of mine.  "Aim for the belly button.  Blood and shit don't mix". 

On ways of killing...

my wife raises bunnies.

The bunnies that don't sell, we eat.

My wife doesn't kill cute fluffy bunnies. I, therefore, must do so.

A mammal is a very well designed machine. It can withstand a lot of trauma.....

..... but not without a head.

• Like 2

Its ok if you find it stupid... but its the way it works. And no, no one says that. People say they live in Brazil or Canada or Mexico. The US is the only place that says just straight America. Its probably because were the only place the has America in our country name. 

Im sure you could take a poll of everyone you meet from N/S America and ask them if they live in America. I guarantee no one will say they live in America except US citizens. Everyone else will just say their country.