• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you were in a dark room or at night and had to pull the trigger on one of these guns, which one would it be?

1911 with tritium sights in my nightstand.  :thumbup:

Honestly, hopefully neither, but no real preference for either. A revolver (or any DAO) would be better in an "I just woke up" situation than a 1911, unless you keep it cocked and loaded at all times. 

• Like 2

1911 with tritium sights in my nightstand. :thumbup:

Honestly, hopefully neither, but no real preference for either. A revolver (or any DAO/SAO) would be better in an "I just woke up" situation than a 1911, unless you keep it cocked and loaded at all time.

The 1911 is always supossed to be cocked and locked, always.

• Like 3

The 1911 is always supossed to be cocked and locked, always.

This would be very correct.

My ex wanted a .44 mag for home defense.I told her that if she pulled the trigger on that thing in the house at night,she would be blind & deaf instantly.She looked at me with the "typical women's WTF are you talking about"eyes.

• Like 1

Every time I see that scene I shout out "WINCHESTER MUTHA FUCKIN MODEL TWELVE MU FUCKAAAAA!!!!!!""

Seriously, greatest shotgun EVER. Been DYING to get a real WWII trench gun.

Last time I saw one at the gun show the guy had a $4400 price tag on it, bit it did have a bayonet on it and the original sling

Edit, that's was an 1897 trench gun

No I mean a Model 12 trench gun, with the heat shield and all that.

Its a shame actually cause a lot of guys have destroyed the normal Model 12's to make them into trench guns, or sawed offs, The original ones are getting quite rare and valuable these days, mine are both all original, minus the dent I put in the magazine tube while turkey hunting a few years back.