Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I actually looked at the engine in the 521 in the vancouver yard this morning, and I forgot my camera again, I must be special, it is not a napZ engine, the first time I looked I seen the intake on the pass. side and the exhaust on the drivers, with a wide valve cover like the napZ engines, so I assumed it was.

The sparkplugs go right down the middle of the valve cover like a hemi, the dist. is on the pass. side, the exhaust mani is webbed between the outlets except for in between 3 and 4 cylinders.

I'm not sure if this ever ran/drove this way, as there was no tranny mount, and the tranny is ribbed like the one above, but has the counter shaft low and to the pass side, so the casing bulges out there, making it look tilted.

The front fenders were decent, not awesome, but decent.

Sounds like KA24DE -- the 300ZX bellhousing works with that

I looked all over that valve cover, it said nothing on it, I could find no markings anywhere on the engine, that would be a first for me, a nissan engine without a manufacturers mark on it.

It also had a carb on it, it was not fuel injected.

If this is a stock exhaust manifold for the KA24DE, then what is in that truck is not this, the dist. is on the otherside also.

I wish I had remembered the camera.

ka24de.jpg

I looked all over that valve cover, it said nothing on it, I could find no markings anywhere on the engine, that would be a first for me, a nissan engine without a manufacturers mark on it.

It also had a carb on it, it was not fuel injected.

If this is a stock exhaust manifold for the KA24DE, then what is in that truck is not this, the dist. is on the otherside also.

I wish I had remembered the camera.

ka24de.jpg

yo wayno think early toyota pickup! lol the other 521 looks like it has a good head on it. cant remember the casting number though. i nabbed the lock set with matching 521 ignition switch. no keys. from the one that has the toyota engine in it. the passenger bed corner looked to be in great shape

yo wayno think early toyota pickup! lol the other 521 looks like it has a good head on it. cant remember the casting number though. i nabbed the lock set with matching 521 ignition switch. no keys. from the one that has the toyota engine in it. the passenger bed corner looked to be in great shape

Mystery solved, toyota engine

Blue b210gx coupe at the columbia pickinpull, no trans, was 5 speed, all the glass is good, had 10+ speekers mostly 6x9 ran thru a tape deck, remote ei dizzy, peice sighn hood, I grabbed the passenger mirror.

Also ka sentra with al new fuel injection and plenum.

4 620s

Toyota TC hemi (probably a 3TC) from old Corolla

420315_3366306880724_1360731108_3282262_988050412_n.jpg

Old Nissan Z-series engine. Most were 8-plug

432212_3366384762671_1360731108_3282282_2139283547_n.jpg

NAPS is not technically the type of engine, as Nissan had NAPS on L-series, A-series and CA-series too. However they marketed it heaviy in USA as better-than-the-L and puts NAPS on the Z-series valve cover.

Tacoma/ lakewood pick n pull. has a 1975 610 2door. straight, low rust, pass fender is gone drivers fender and hood and valance are very nice. door panels and dash are perfect! EDIT: the door is marked 610 but after looking at some other pics I am pretty sure it is a 710

photo-8.jpg

wow that thing looks clean

• Like 1

It's a 710 hardtop, just like mine. Pumpkin210 sent me some parts from the car, so now I finally have a rear package shelf and a non-mangled wiring harness. Woo-Hoo!

Just wondering if this actually a 610 or a 710