Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hit the lynnwood WA PAP today. Theres a 72 521, rusted to shit, but the headlight bezels are ok i guess, good pass. side tail light and, this kills me, a 210 casting head. I didnt have time or the tools. Sooo...... If somebody wants to grab it, there you go. Theres also a sweet and almost complete 79 210 goon and a shitbox 73 620. Oh, and a minivan with a complete ka24 in it.

I dont have pics, but I'll tell you what I saw(pm is easiest) if you have any specific questions.

Double checked on olddatsuns.com..... 210 casting is NOT the same as 219 :rofl: I was trying to find a way out of work to go pull it!

That 200SX has my favorite Datsun interior (awesome Citroen-inspired dash, amazingly weird headrests on the front seats) - and maybe the 4cyl tach could be adapted to another Datsun?

1967 520 at the Richmond pnp. There wasn't much left interior wise. it was pretty disgusting inside. like dead rats and rat shit everywhere. it still had the metal dash and i snatched it up real quick.

DSC02897.jpg

DSC02898.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Fairfield Pick n Pull

210. Probably going back to pull some A/C parts I need off this later. Carb and Dist were already gone.

4cd65700.jpg

a3f24088.jpg

Very stripped 280z

aeb73197.jpg

592dae5d.jpg

Some other Z's and some 300zx's I didn't get pictures of.

4e3ba605.jpg

e82e2df9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...