Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it was like the '79 210/310 they had in there. It was perfect. Probably junked it cause it stopped running and didn't want to fix it. Sometimes the boneyard is depressing. If Sierra is reading this you might want take a look at the photos I posted above and see if this car is what you've got. That 210 was a hatchback. The front seats were still in it. Not pretty but can be reupholstered I'm sure.

Yeah most yards are like that. Freaking annoys me. Can't tell you nothing. I was there 3 days ago and it had the seats. Was a 1980 210. I had some friends go back yesterday and pull some other parts my dumb ass should've taken when I was there. I can ask if the seats were still in it. You'd have to get there soon. They only seem to keep cars 3 weeks and I think that one is a week and a couple days in now.

To Colourbox, I tried calling again today and they freaking hangup on me :confused: I am interested on the seats for the 78 B210 (green). I think is a four door.

Mine is a two door but I dont think it matters. I will have to take a LA trip this weekend.

Thanks for the headsup Drewsdime. Do you know if the car it self is still there? I

They only keep those cars about 3 weeks before they crush them if DREWSDIME was there yesterday and saw it you may want to go check it pronto. It's been 3 weeks since I took those photos. You might want to check their Monrovia yard. I saw they added a '78 210 the other day. Of course they don't distinguish between 210 and B210. Calling won't help. They suck too. You have to go see. Good luck!