Wrecking Yard Report

The Z was a 280Z, not a 240Z. I saw the 1200 too, so sad.

oops my bad. i was a little mesmerized by the 1200. i wanted to tuck it under my arm and take it home :wub:

did you notice the datsun in the gated area that had sold in the 1903 location? couldn't tell what it was. looked like it might've been a 70s car maybe late 60s.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oops my bad. i was a little mesmerized by the 1200. i wanted to tuck it under my arm and take it home :wub:

did you notice the datsun in the gated area that had sold in the 1903 location? couldn't tell what it was. looked like it might've been a 70s car maybe late 60s.

Yeah, it's a little B210 coupe. It's been there for months.

• 2 weeks later...

Pick a Part in Monrovia, CA

4 or 5 Zs. I lost count. Guess I'm always surprised at the amount of Zs in the boneyards. Mostly 280s. I believe one of them was a 200. There were 3 pick ups. They looked like 70s models. I know they had a '74 in there.

Pick and Pull in Fairfield has (had?) a 710 wagon pretty complete back on 8-19, not sure if it is still there. they do not have a listing for a 710, we just happen to walk up on it. it looked like late 70's....? At that time all glass, body, interior, and everything under the hood was there including a/c. (sorry no oics)

they are having a half off sale today at all locations if you get on their e-mail list as a rewards point member.

there a bunch of new listings for some 260, 280, 210, 310, 200sx, 620, and more if you want to check the online inventory of what has come in over the last couple days.

and no, i don't work for them, just posting a heads up (plus i need more than 1 active post........)

Oceanside California Ecology Auto Parts

2315 Carpenter Road

Yellow 73' 620 Stake bed, 4 speed, No AC.

Drive train is intact from front to back

Overall sheet metal is wiggly but hood and R fender & right door look nice.

All glass and regulators are there and roll nice. Still has dash, guage cluster and bezel (2 tiny cracks.)

Bench seat has been nicely redone, and it has a headliner in it, and the jack is there.

jydat1.jpg

jydat2.jpg

Oceanside California Ecology Auto Parts

2315 Carpenter Road

Yellow 73' 620 Stake bed, 4 speed, No AC.

Drive train is intact from front to back

Overall sheet metal is wiggly but hood and R fender & right door look nice.

All glass and regulators are there and roll nice. Still has dash, guage cluster and bezel (2 tiny cracks.)

Bench seat has been nicely redone, and it has a headliner in it, and the jack is there.

I just saw that you called me on Monday...argh. I need to check my messages more often. I need to get up there this weekend. I need some goodies. I don't need a window regulator anymore, since I just got one in the mail from Mydailyhabit, it may be good to have a spare though. That grill looks straight.

Pick-A-Part in Ontario, CA

'81 Z, '78 (didn't catch the model) and an '81 210 (I molested this one a little. If had been a 2-door it would've been molested a lot.)

Green 78 is a B210 sedan.