Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, it have some decent stuff on it, and a ton of shit inside. The guys was collecting parts to do fuel injection on it, and had various other wires, switches, side marker light lenses, windows, etc. I almost wonder if someone passed away and the person who ended up with it didn't want to deal with all of it, and had PnP haul it away (or something along those lines) because the person collecting the shit had to have known exactly what they had with everything that they were intentionally gathering. Either way, it's weird that it showed up there, but there were plenty of us who snatched good shit for ourselves :)

We left by 8:50 yesterday morning.... we had to continue on our journey to California, but the back window was still there when we left. At this point though, I wouldn't be surprised if it is gone, there were at least 6 of us pulling shit when we were there. I don't really recall the shape it was in, but there was also another either front or rear windshield laying in the back seat under some other stuff, so it may still be worth checking on it.

And I'm unsure of the exact year. It had a '68 rear bumper, but I never checked inside the door jamb to verify the year.

1/2 price sale today at Milliken Pick a Part in Ontario,CA. I saw 2 620's one of them had some type of AC I have never seen the compressor was mounted on the left side of engine and had a funky bracket on front of timing cover, and the a/c was tucked under the dash and had a flat plastic cover hiding it and it had controls in the center console. There was a couple 280zx's too

Were you wearing pants with no pockets?

...or is it one of the yards that isn't self-service?

That's why some yards are making you empty your pockets and checking your toolboxes before you leave.. Do you do that at the grocery store too? Stealing is stealing...

• Like 3

That's why some yards are making you empty your pockets and checking your toolboxes before you leave.. Do you do that at the grocery store too? Stealing is stealing...

exactly, i always bring the littlest parts to the counter, 2 reasons, one they usually end up letting you have them, two they know you are an honost customer. honost customers usually get the best deals in the long run.

• Like 2

People complain about the price of parts going up, at you pull yards. They know some parts are walking out. The yards raise prices to cover losses.

It is the same thing as if I go to your house to buy a fender, and when you are not looking, I pocket some tools, or door locks, or something else that will fit in my pocket.

I while ago, I needed some parts for my Aerostar. while wandering around the yard, I found a really nice pry bar, and it would have fit in my tool box that I took in nicely.

When I got to the counter, I handed the cashier the pry bar, and said, "I found this in the yard. Your yard, your tool"

Even though I had set several parts on the counter, he charged me for two, marked all the rest of the parts with the "bought" marker, and said thank you.

When you steal stuff, it makes everybody's price go up.

Now, if I could just get my dog to quit swiping my shoes so I will play with her.

• Like 4
Guest kamakazi620

They need to weigh you coming in and going out and charge buy the pound.

And give us money back if we weigh Less on the way out!!!!!!!(takin a dump/piss or drink beers and ditch the can/bottle) :lol: