Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

went to Lakewood pick n pull today, not much there. a couple 720's one was a 4x4. pretty picked clean. saw a turbo subi but the diff was already gone, probably was a LSD.:( they have some 6 spoke z rims and a set of supra rims but they want $400 for the set!!! also two 240sx both duel cam KA and autotragic for somthin like 1400 each.

Sherwood Pick-n-Pull

1979 620, L-20-B, 5 speed, ball joint, disk brake front end.

P1010704.jpg

P1010705.jpg

I want these mudflaps!! If anyone goes back out to this yard, I'll pay you picknpull price + shipping + a few bucks for pulling them for me...... pretty please :D I wish I would have seen this before we went down to Portland on Saturday <_<

Last week I screwed up, after looking for good 411 and 389 rear pumpkins for a couple ratsun members with no luck at the foster pick & pull yard, which I did score a matchbox dizzy, I arrived at my truck and set my two strips of sockets on the box side of my stepside box, opened my door and deposited the parts in the KC section behind the seats of my 521KC, then forgot about the sockets, got in the truck and drove home.:( The depressing part is that I have had them sets for over 20 years. Whats really sad is it wasn't just one or two sets of sockets, it was two sets on each strip, one set of six point and one set of twelve point metric, and one set of six point, and one set of twelve point SAE, all of them good quality, not cheap stuff.:crying: I am going to the columbia yard tomarrow, even though I think they are assholes at that yard, because I need to find them pumpkins before I head south to pick up the L320 windsheilds. Has anyone in the portland area seen anybody parting out a L320, as I need the side gears out of one.

Last week I screwed up, after looking for good 411 and 389 rear pumpkins for a couple ratsun members with no luck at the foster pick & pull yard, which I did score a matchbox dizzy, I arrived at my truck and set my two strips of sockets on the box side of my stepside box, opened my door and deposited the parts in the KC section behind the seats of my 521KC, then forgot about the sockets, got in the truck and drove home.:( The depressing part is that I have had them sets for over 20 years. Whats really sad is it wasn't just one or two sets of sockets, it was two sets on each strip, one set of six point and one set of twelve point metric, and one set of six point, and one set of twelve point SAE, all of them good quality, not cheap stuff.:crying: I am going to the columbia yard tomarrow, even though I think they are assholes at that yard, because I need to find them pumpkins before I head south to pick up the L320 windsheilds. Has anyone in the portland area seen anybody parting out a L320, as I need the side gears out of one.

http://salem.craigslist.org/pts/2684386149.html

Pick-A-Part at 2025 S.Miliken Ave. Ontario, California.

As of Nov.13,2011 there are 2 1971 521 Datsun pickups there.

One has a G-T Spoiler shell on it. The shell has been cut out

for a walk-thru and is missing the rear hatch glass.

The truck has a flattened tailgate,but it's not cherry.

There are also a set of old school slapper style traction bars

with swaybar. The 2nd truck no longer has it's engine.

Good luck. Brad

1103111240-vi.jpg

1113111448-vi.jpg

This truck has been for a few months located in Adelanto, CA on 395 just north or Victorville. I have not seen it. These were sent to Me by Guy Gray just prior to Him pulling some parts. After that, Chop Derek went up and pulled the hood and steering wheel. Very sad as this could have been a very nice project truck. If You ever wanted a GT spoiler shell, these are about the 2 nicest surviving examples that have surfaced in a very long time. Better hurry on either one. Don't worry about the price, You can not go back in time and find GT spoilers anymore. Even if You could, todays prices would be much, much more than what the wrecking yard wants.

2011-09-17151429.jpg

2011-09-17151443.jpg

2011-09-17151346.jpg

2011-09-17151414.jpg

2011-09-17151354.jpg

2011-09-17151401.jpg

Jason looked at it last Sunday and the wheels were gone. It won't last much longer before being crushed.