Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.K. All you junk yard hounds. Here is a test for you.

I found a peugeot 505 wagon at the local yard. In the back they have some stainless srtips on the floor & on the back of the back seat.

If you happen to see one of these piece shit cars at the yard please grab the SS strips and I will be happy to pay you for them. I have 4 of the small one's but need the longer ones. I'll put up some pic's when I get home.

Guest kamakazi620

Boring. A couple Zs (2+2), a 510 Goon (tan already pictured, pretty picked apart), b210 already pictured (decent body, no engine/trans), 2 620s already pictured, an early 720 new to the place, and a 510 goon that hasn't even been set out yet (behind the do not enter gate)...

Thats the ASK if i can go back there and get parts

That 521 looked like it had been parked in a field or under a big tree. It was a bit rough and had some critters living in it at some point. Don't recall the tail lights. The hood looked like it could be useable but needed some work.

Sorry no pics!!! But i saw a 79 620 body was rough! Green roadster and a Z!!! At the lynnwood pick n pull!

Was only there for a little bit so didnt check out too much more

Did you happen to see if the 620 had a radiator?

Ohhhh, Nas!! There was a '75 620 sitting out by the road, looking like it was being processed into the Lakewood yard today. It looked pretty damn complete to me, but the hood wasn't open. It might be worth checking their inventory online and when it gets in to see if you could get someone to check on it for the radiator for you.

Ohhhh, Nas!! There was a '75 620 sitting out by the road, looking like it was being processed into the Lakewood yard today. It looked pretty damn complete to me, but the hood wasn't open. It might be worth checking their inventory online and when it gets in to see if you could get someone to check on it for the radiator for you.

Thanks for the tip!

Much appreciated!

Saw these at the Ecology in Oceanside this morning. Couldn't believe there was a roadster in the junk yard...Damn Shame. No cracks in the windshield.

521.jpg

can't tell if that 521 has a rear bumper almost looks like bumperettes (ofcourse it could just be somthing in the background)

How are the mirrors on it?

Dont hate the playa bro!! Im gonna go to pick n pull by my house tomorrow! ill let you know if i spot one for you!!

Haha, just kidding.

If you see something, let me know.

Thanks for being kind, yall.