Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Me and Chester went to Jalopy Jungle in Nampa, Id on Friday, I wound up snaggin a timing cover off a 240Z for my L16.

There was a few 620s lots of fenders and stuff still left on them.

Most of them stil had the engines intact

Couple of 720s

About 4 Zs. One of them still had the 5spd in it.

The Z we got my timing cover off of was pretty stripped.

I can see so many parts that I would love to buy, care to sell some of the interior bits??

Fuzz

I grabbed the door panels for my project 4 door. I'm not sure when I can get back there. Maybe next weekend. What did you need?

4c6baec9.jpg

dcbb6d69.jpg

fd3170c1.jpg

2f6931d9.jpg

2ac36c39.jpg

fac31c1c.jpg

c96425e7.jpg

d226ceec.jpg

c8e380fd.jpg

961523e4.jpg

Has anyone seen a 710 at a wrecking yard lately? I'm driving cross-country in a couple weeks, and it would be great to pick up some parts that I need along the way.

I grabbed the door panels for my project 4 door. I'm not sure when I can get back there. Maybe next weekend. What did you need?

961523e4.jpg

I really need that clam steering column cover for the key area, if it's not cracked. Also maybe the heater box with the controls?? Let me know if you might be interested in grabbing them.

Fuzz

I really need that clam steering column cover for the key area, if it's not cracked. Also maybe the heater box with the controls?? Let me know if you might be interested in grabbing them.

Fuzz

I might be headed back this weekend to grab the motor mounts. I thought about taking the column cover as well but if you look closely you can see a bunch of electrical tape holding it together.

7adfa142.jpg

I'll take a good look at it if I go. I'll grab it if it's not cracked. The heaterbox was there along with the controls.

Thanks for the lead! It sure is a 710... where is it located? Hopefully somewhere between California and New York!

That car was in a JY called "economy auto wreckers" I believe. Located in Lemoore Cali. It's an old pic(last year maybe) but the guy/owner is good at keeping old vehicles around.

PM sent

wiper arms, side marker lamps (complete), hazard switch.How much for the bumpers? and the headlamp assy (put it all together its cheaper) The rod that holds the hood up......all I can think of now.

Cool - I just gave them a call and it sounds like the car is still there. Looks like I'll be adding another destination to the road trip!

-Will

That car was in a JY called "economy auto wreckers" I believe. Located in Lemoore Cali. It's an old pic(last year maybe) but the guy/owner is good at keeping old vehicles around.

Datsun 1200 sedan at U-Pull-It in Elizabeth

23192.jpg

no differential

seats and dash are shot

every panel is full of rust

no badges

no lights or blinkers

auto tranny is there

engine is there but missing manifolds and a few other bits

both bumpers are there in average condition

all glass is there except front left quarter

driveshat is on the back seat