• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pick and Pull - Windsor, CA

620 - green, stock seat, grille, no motor, cab, bed, hood, various interior, dash?

b210 - blue, still has the brake master booster and pretty much intact

68 roadster - red, pretty much complete, doors, glass, motor, intake (only 1 SU carb, needs work), trunk, hood, etc. (saw a nice 1600 in the parking lot today, probably grabbing parts)

various 720s, hardbody, pathfinders, frontiers, mostly missing motors and transmissions. some 720s have most of the motors

280zx - 81 Turbo, no rear view mirror.

Pick and Pull - Windsor, CA

620 - green, stock seat, grille, no motor, cab, bed, hood, various interior, dash?

b210 - blue, still has the brake master booster and pretty much intact

68 roadster - red, pretty much complete, doors, glass, motor, intake (only 1 SU carb, needs work), trunk, hood, etc. (saw a nice 1600 in the parking lot today, probably grabbing parts)

various 720s, hardbody, pathfinders, frontiers, mostly missing motors and transmissions. some 720s have most of the motors

280zx - 81 Turbo, no rear view mirror.

I grabbed the b210 booster today. Thanks for the heads up.

And just to let people know, they have the 68 roadster listed as a 510 on their website. The 510 is not there.

I grabbed the b210 booster today. Thanks for the heads up.

And just to let people know, they have the 68 roadster listed as a 510 on their website. The 510 is not there.

What body style is the B210?

Stockton Pick-N-Pull 08/22

'77(?) 78hp B210GX, the carb looked very clean.

b210082210.jpg

b210_interior082210.jpg

b210_engine_78hp_082210.jpg

210 goon. There was also another 210 with a decent interior and tan seats from another car.

210_goon_front.jpg

210_goon_engine.jpg

810_back.jpg

810_interior.jpg

810_engine.jpg

Also several 280zx's, and an '84 maxima with a perfect reddish interior.

A B210 GX steering wheel like that one sold on eBay for $135.

I could have done without knowing that. I've seen several of those within the last couple of months, I didn't like the way they looked so I've been ignoring them.

73 610 wagon at pick your part on Beach in Stanton, CA.

Unbroken grill, complete roof rack, mint seats, all interior intact.

Other than grille, how was the exterior (bumpers, fenders, etc.)? Interior color?

Had all interior cards door cards, trunk cover, for the age of the seats they were in good condition minor rips. Doors were crunched, hatch is fine, hood is fine, fenders a little dented near the grill, Roof rack was still on there. Rear bumper was fine. front was a little dented.

Went back today to get some stuff for a fellow ratsunner.... and Grill is gone, Taillights broken.

Had all interior cards door cards, trunk cover, for the age of the seats they were in good condition minor rips. Doors were crunched, hatch is fine, hood is fine, fenders a little dented near the grill, Roof rack was still on there. Rear bumper was fine. front was a little dented.

Went back today to get some stuff for a fellow ratsunner.... and Grill is gone, Taillights broken.

The grill was there an hour ago. Plus!!!! Wth man. The 610 is not in katella in Stanton. It is on beach street. I was walking around for an hour and I could not find that little fucker in katella. Went to the one on beach. There it was. Fucken HOT! The front corner lights be gone, I did not take them. I took the gas and fuel lines that

belong on the engine and the lower radiator housing.

The fenders and front is far from perfect. It is rebuildable/fixable but not 100%. I say... 63%...

I'm in need of a couple small things. Hmmm. Interior color... white or black? I have a black interior going in, just need some parts to finalize it.

The grill was there an hour ago. Plus!!!! Wth man. The 610 is not in katella in Stanton. It is on beach street.

And...

73 610 wagon at pick your part on Beach in Stanton, CA.

Unbroken grill, complete roof rack, mint seats, all interior intact.

Its been on Beach all along... ;)

And...

Its been on Beach all along... ;)

"73 610 wagon at pick your part on Beach in Stanton, CA."

That junk yard is in anaheim...

1235 S Beach Blvd

Anaheim, CA 92804-4804

(714) 835-1301

I had to go to both... I needed the parts. I had to find it.

"73 610 wagon at pick your part on Beach in Stanton, CA."

That junk yard is in anaheim...

1235 S Beach Blvd

Anaheim, CA 92804-4804

(714) 835-1301

I had to go to both... I needed the parts. I had to find it.

My bad. I get it. Not in Stanton, in Anaheim. I need to get over to this thing. Still need some stupid odds and ends. <_<

Thanks, Motavated...

My bad. I get it. Not in Stanton, in Anaheim. I need to get over to this thing. Still need some stupid odds and ends. <_<

Thanks, Motavated...

Who's going to see this car anytime soon??? Damn it I can't get out of here fast enough, and I'm afraid its gonna be gone when I get there. Anyone whos going, PM me direct for my phone number, and I will be happy to describe what I am looking for...