Wrecking Yard Report

i dont under stand why all you people are sitting here talking about pocketing things in these yards you know this is a public forum and any one can veiw this stuff... that being said giving peple tips to what your doing maybe they will start weight check at the door or something stupid like that i know every one dose it but come on it dose not make you cooler talking about filling your pockets online

They are ways around that too. Just fill you pocket with rocks. empty them out and fill them with goodies.

Common man we are Mexican. Its in our blood!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pick-N-Pull

Real time inventory (vehicle check)

Today it shows:

- Portland North, OR (1982 210)

- Kelowna, BC (1980 200SX)

- Carson City, NV (1979 210)

- Sparks, NV (1981 & 1983 200SX)

- Chandler, AZ (1974 B210)

- Rancho Cordova, CA (1980 210, 1981 200SX)

- Fairfield, CA (1974 B210, 1977 200SX)

- Stockton, CA (1982 210, two 1982 200SX)

- Windsor, CA (1981, 1982 210s)

- Modesto, CA (1982 & 1983 200SX)

- Rocklin, CA (1980 200SX)

- Fresno, CA (1985 200SX)

- Cabot, AR (1974 B210)

- San Antonio, TX (1984 200SX)

TIP: search for 210, also for B210 as they have them entered mixed up!

Also shows ten (10) Datsun A10 510s !

Pull-A-Part Washington

- Tacoma

- Lynnwood

- Arlington

http://pullapartwa.com - call to verify inventory before you go. They are self-serve only, and cannot check existance of parts, only vehicles.

• Like 1

I stopped by PaP in Arlington, WA this afternoon. They have a '70 Datsun (PL520?) pickup and a '73 620 pickup in their yard. Both are L16 engines with cylinder heads and related parts gone, but the blocks are still in the engine compartments. The 620 still has the auto trans and radiator intact and it's rear end is intact and laying on the ground. The 620 still had pretty straight looking doors in place, some rust. The '70's front fenders were in the bed, possibly also the hood. I had no camera at the time. I bought the front bumper from the 620, which was laying in the bed. I didn't stay long and didn't check for Datsun cars. There was one other older Datsun pickup in there, I don't know what year, but it had an intact J (?) series engine in it, I believe, only thing missing was the carb.

Dan

I stopped by PaP in Arlington, WA this afternoon. They have a '70 Datsun (PL520?) pickup and a '73 620 pickup in their yard. Both are L16 engines with cylinder heads and related parts gone, but the blocks are still in the engine compartments. The 620 still has the auto trans and radiator intact and it's rear end is intact and laying on the ground. The 620 still had pretty straight looking doors in place, some rust. The '70's front fenders were in the bed, possibly also the hood. I had no camera at the time. I bought the front bumper from the 620, which was laying in the bed. I didn't stay long and didn't check for Datsun cars. There was one other older Datsun pickup in there, I don't know what year, but it had an intact J (?) series engine in it, I believe, only thing missing was the carb.

Dan

Those 3 have been there for a while now. The orange one with the fenders and doors in the bed is a '66 or '67 520. The 521 and 620 have both been picked over pretty well but each probably have some little parts that might be worthwhile to someone.

• 3 weeks later...

I could not find a wrecking yard report thread here in the general discussion and the search doesn't work worth a damn so I started a new one. Just went about 25 minutes ago and decided to take some photos with my phone.

Pullapart051.jpg

Pullapart052.jpg

Pullapart053.jpg

Pullapart054.jpg

Pullapart055.jpg

Pullapart056.jpg

Does anyone know if the B210 struts assemblies or even the 710 would fit on a 1200?

also I'm not familiar with 280z's but this one looked like it had after market coils on it. they were yellow if that means anything.

forgot to mention I scored these two awesome retro Sun gauges. They are exactly what I have been looking for.

And yes I do realize some of the cars I posted are not Datsun's but you always have to check other 70's japanese cars I scored the gauges out of a Honda CVCC. Lastly the gauges in the 280z looked to be in awesome condition.

DSC00016.jpg

I would say the B210 struts would fit better than the 710s, just because of car size alone.

Datzenmike - that 710 has parts with your name on it, I'm sure!

I completely stand corrected. After a short phone conversation with a friend of mine, it would appear that the B210 stuff is not as desirable as the B310 stuff.

Behold, Exhibit 'A':

http://datsun1200.com/modules/mediawiki/index.php?title=B310_Strut_Swap

My bad, opelwagongt. But this link should give you some hope...

I completely stand corrected. After a short phone conversation with a friend of mne, it would appear that the B210 stuff is not as desirable as the B310 stuff.

Behold, Exhibit 'A':

http://datsun1200.com/modules/mediawiki/index.php?title=B310_Strut_Swap

My bad, opelwagongt. But this link should give you some hope...

the reason I asked if the B210 struts would fit is not to upgrade but simply to replace what is on the car. Here is a thread I posted a while ago showing how it is set up right now from the previous owner

http://datsun1200.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=41509&forum=1&post_id=266542#forumpost266542

• 2 weeks later...