Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DatsuNoob

Tuns and tuns of 620 parts down here! There's atleast 6 trucks that I counted, a 280zx A/T non turbo, couple 300zx's, 200sx's. You almost never see that many 620's in one place. Get down here before they smash em all!!! :(

• 3 weeks later...

Went too 5 different yards and this is what I found.

Pick a part left side Wilmington: Nothing, just some z series engines with fuel Injection. and some z's

Pick a part right side Wilmington: One turbo Z with the snow flake turbo rims. The only thing missing is the auto tranny.

Ecology in Santa Fe Springs= Nothing, some late model Z's and 240sx's

Ecology in Wilmington= fwd ca18de in a 2oosx? That it and some Z's

Pick a part in Gardena= nothing at all...

Spokane Pick and pull 16 january 09, there is 6 or 7 620's i set of perfect door panels, 1 521 pretty beat up, 4 or 5 720's 1 77 goon. And One complete 200sx! automatic...

If anyone needs any parts of any of this stuff let me know

Today was a good day i got some sweet beauty rings for 14" rims they were on a 620 :)

I got a brake booster and M/c

I got an almost perfect front bumper for my 620

all for 20 bucks!

IMG00130.jpg

Edited by 510er
Spokane Pick and pull 16 january 09, there is 6 or 7 620's i set of perfect door panels, 1 521 pretty beat up, 4 or 5 720's 1 77 goon. And One complete 200sx! automatic...

Today was a good day i got some sweet beauty rings for 14" rims they were on a 620 :)

all for 20 bucks!

IMG00130.jpg

IMG00130.jpg

what the hell is that stuff all over the ground???????????????

(Sorry,just had to do that..it was 85 blue sky degrees in Chino today...shorts and tank top ya know...)

I was at the local wrecking yard,& there,in the area

where the cars that are towed by the police,was a 1979

White 510,4 door, automatic.They want $300 for it.

It's actually in pretty good shape,with some rust at the

bottom of the rear doors.Interior was in pretty good shape.

- Doug

what the hell is that stuff all over the ground???????????????

(Sorry,just had to do that..it was 85 blue sky degrees in Chino today...shorts and tank top ya know...)

Yea I was wondering the same thing.

beach001.jpg

This is where the wife and I spent our morning.

That is some Beach art I found.

Edited by datrod
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to the yard with 69FJWagon yesterday and saw this complete Datsun Honeybee at the pick-n-pull in Fremont CA yesterday (1/31)

There were also 2 king cab rigs (no pics).

DSCN4141.jpg

DSCN4142.jpg

DSCN4143.jpg

DSCN4144.jpg

DSCN4145.jpg

thanks ted, grabbed a pair of as struts today... The cars were 79 and 81, upon measuring the spindle angle I found that the 79 had the correct ones and the 81 had the ones with more positive offset, which contradicts what has been said on the bb list... If I wanted to run adjustable control arms and camber plates to correct it I could run wider wheels in the front (albeit with more positive offset). Anyway... Thanks ted!

Lots of 720s, several d21s, 1 late model 210 hatchback, and a 84-88 ca20e 200sx.

What? different ZX struts have different offsets?! no wonder one of my wheels is closer to the strut. I need that 81 strut. (I think)

The 300ZX is 1985. I called a week ago and they said they had a 1980 and 85 Z. Sounds like the 80 was probably an 81.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That pl222 is probably going to be crushed tomorrow. I have no money or room to buy stuff like that right now. When I was there there was no glass nor the front grill or bed. There is the fenders that are way hella good for that age the doors and cab and frame and 3 hubcaps and the diff and suspension. No motor or trans...

all for 20 bucks!

IMG00130.jpg

Both the green doors are now missing, they found their way to my garage!

Wow!! The Honey Bee is super cool!! You can see where the plate was.... 884 RVD , which would be a cool enough find for both front and back.................. But what I'm REALLY wondering is what the stock dealer's frame said?!?!?!?!!!!! I am STILL looking for a Fontana Datsun frame. I wonder how many, like this recent land fill addition, are still on cars in peoples yards? Isn't anyone on here a friend of, or can hook up with, the employee at Your local yard that removes those plates and frames???

Got this in an email yesterday....Portland/Vancouver area

Hi there Mike, the LKQ you pull it on columbia blvd. has a set of 6 lug stock 620 rims with the nubs, also there is a set of b110 rims (4 lug) with the nubs also, both were still on the vehicles yesterday. I thought that if you know anybody with the need for them you could let them know. wayne

I know this won't help any of you, but I gotta share this one, but sadly I got no pics. I was at Crazy Ray's (local jy round here) in Mt Airy, about 45 mins north of me, where I saw a car I'd never seen in a jy before. A z31 turbo. And the damn thing still had a turbo in it! Suffice to say I was suprised.

• 2 weeks later...