Wrecking Yard Report

There is a pretty picked 610 wagon in this one

http://www.yelp.com/biz/u-pick-u-save-self-serve-auto-dismantling-gardena

Neighborhood: Harbor Gateway

17800 S Vermont Ave

Gardena, CA 90248

(310) 327-0400

...................................................................................................................

and a 79 620 at the (small) pick ur parts here

Pick Your Part - Help Yourself

1232 Blinn Avenue

Wilmington, Ca 90744

(800)962-2277

That 79 still has the suspension in case you want to do the ball joint disk swap. 1/2 OFF!!!!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a '76 610 at the local Pull and Save in Spokane, WA. In really good condition except for a little hit on the right rear corner. Most of the stuff is still on it, including a good grill, although painted over with flat black. If you need something, let me know, I'll probably go back out there Sunday.

-Matt

There are also some decent 620s.

I was out at Rollins aotu wrescking today and saw a datsun roadster in the yard

hard top on, at least 1 hubcap, headlight ring (1 i saw) ,hood,fr bumper,datsun and 1000 on fr pass fender, :cool:

i asked what year ? " 69 or 67 " was response "we are going to part it out"

looks like good parts

if i could get the pictures off my phone i'll post

swapped out my rr axle today, i hope this one will work :unsure:

If the plate under the hood is gone then the check passenger side frame near the firewall. They sometimes put another copy below the dash by the drivers left foot.

That guy was just a hustler... This is how it played down.

:Guy runs up to a el camino and looks at his list and murmurs:

300 it cost.... Hmmmmmm I think 1,599 sounds about right.

:gets his white marker and marks the number on the windshield and was running out till I caught him:

"sir is that datsun for sale of for parts? I have one."

Hmmm? Ohh well are you interested? well I cant sell it since I cant find the vin. I could give you a deal if you tell me were the vin is.

:The look on his face just told me that he wanted lots of money and that he just found a sucker:

Common let go, show me.

"Nah man... I got to go."

He got MAD!!!! I just walked out and shit... People like that piss me off... He though. he thought...

I hope that datsun gets picked. They always want alot for there cars anyways.

There is a pretty picked 610 wagon in this one

http://www.yelp.com/biz/u-pick-u-save-self-serve-auto-dismantling-gardena

Neighborhood: Harbor Gateway

17800 S Vermont Ave

Gardena, CA 90248

(310) 327-0400

...................................................................................................................

and a 79 620 at the (small) pick ur parts here

Pick Your Part - Help Yourself

1232 Blinn Avenue

Wilmington, Ca 90744

(800)962-2277

That 79 still has the suspension in case you want to do the ball joint disk swap. 1/2 OFF!!!!

Motavated - how picked over was the wagon? Any cell phone pics?? For me, a Moreno Valley to Gardena trip would need to warrant a lot of usable swag before I even leave the driveway, if you know what I mean.

All the glass is there. The front support I think is not that bad. Its pretty rotted the doors but there. The tails and corner lights are gone. I think It might have a rood rack. Dont memeber to well.... The interior is there but not so good. The dash is there but F'd....

Well.............. I gotta' brag. No 620s in Las Vegas but I scored yesterday a pair of 5.5" Western Cyclones that were on a 1974 Ford Courier. That will make a complete set with the 15" X10" I already had.

But the BEST score was.................. BLUE SHAG CARPET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK, why would anyone want shag carpet. It will be installed with blue crushed velvet in Wasserman's Wonder for the 70s show truck restoration I have been planning. A few of You know how hard I have been looking for shag carpeting and for how long. What I found was completely in a full sized Ford van giving Me well enough for WW. The pieces stapled upside down are almost mint!!! No UV rays got to them. :D

If the plate under the hood is gone then the check passenger side frame near the firewall. They sometimes put another copy below the dash by the drivers left foot.

On my '67 the VIN was on the frame in the engine compartment, driver's side a little forward of the manifolds probably about even with the front of the block.

There is a datsun 520 at the Wilmington pick ur part the "small one" got the metal dash and bumperetes! Front glass is cracked and the front bumper is gone too.

Edit: OHHH! To that muther focker who took my 13mm socket! FUCK YOU!!!!! I knew your face looked non trusting. But I though how can he not take it? He is just one row over? He is not that far away. He would bring it back. Mother fucker left.... FUCUUCUCUCUCUCUUCUCUCUCUU!

RageFace2.png

if anyone's wondering why the tacoma pull-a-part doesn't have any datsuns anymore it's cause the main guy that used to haul them in doesn't work there anymore. he said the owner is a bitch and wouldn't pay him. now he picks up datsuns and takes them straight to a place that crushes them.

i'm sure they will get in one every now and then but the days of having multiple 620's at once are gone.

i wish i had a place to keep them cause he said he would call me when he pick's up a datsun. 521's only in my case.

All the glass is there. The front support I think is not that bad. Its pretty rotted the doors but there. The tails and corner lights are gone. I think It might have a rood rack. Dont memeber to well.... The interior is there but not so good. The dash is there but F'd....

Now that may be worth the trip. Sounds like its been sitting in a field, all that rust...

If you go again, snag a couple of cell phone shots, and I'll PM you my cell # :)

There is a blue 1977 620 KC, a 720 4x4, a 300z and a 280z in the Pay-n-Pull out east off of Colfax passed Tower Road...for all the Colorado guys that might be interested. Got the sweet factory floor mats and mud flaps already! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lynnwood pull a part

70 521

73 710 2dr

75 longbed 620

75 b210 hatch(not gx)

a few 720's and hard bodies.

79 corrolla wagon

81 corona 4dr

Damn Ted isnt Lynnwood a bit out of your neighborhood? My buddies where there the day that 521 got rolled out, they got a ton of stuff off of it, windows, grill bumperetts, misc interior parts, brand new lowering blocks...they scored.

ok I got all the parts i need so I will post a report, at the arlington pull a part:

75 620 reg cab

74 620 reg cab

79 620 king cab well picked over

and for the people that trash other good parts to get other parts, you need to get beat.

ATTENTION 620 nuts!!! Flawless dash grille and nearly flawless front bumper at spaldings pick n pull spokane Wa... if you need it i could retrieve it, ill be headed to the west side in a week for 4 weeks so i could bring it with PM me

• 3 weeks later...

Tacoma Pull-a-Part April 17

3rd Gen Maximas

1988? Pulsar, economy engine not an SE - electrical fire starting at the relays by the battery

Infinity I30 VG30DE and M30, RWD VG30e

1976 (has hour timer) 620 longbed

couple 720's with I think Z-series engines not KA. One is 1981 for sure

4-door Sentra

a 210 wagon, blue with A-series engine

I think there was another late 70's 210 wagon orange?

300ZX Z32 non-turbo

no "real" z-cars

Not all cars pictured

wreckingyard09.jpg

wreckingyard10.jpg

wreckingyard11.jpg

wreckingyard12.jpg

wreckingyard13.jpg

wreckingyard14.jpg

wreckingyard15.jpg

wreckingyard16.jpg

wreckingyard17.jpg