Yes, I am back! The Facebook versions of Ratsun have been where I reply to more frequently. For those not in the know, let me give some recap of activity:
1) Graduated from with my degree in Urban Planning with Minor in Geographic Information Systems (I can plan cities and draw pretty maps). That was June 2016
2) Went on cross-country trip with family that summer to unwind from school. Came back in July 2016.
3) Was prepping for job hunting, and had some severe pain (more than usual) in my back from my injury sustained in 2003 in Iraq. August 2016.
4) Had MRI, found that the herniated disc "came apart" with fragments causing all sorts of pain and discomfort. September 2016.
5) Hung up my tools and waited for the surgical date in March 2017.
6) One year of recovery and physical therapy. I have a kick ass job and look forward to some ch-ch-ch-changes to Betsy, so stay tuned.
7) It is good to be alive, walking, and ready to take on projects within the limitations of my recovery.