Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Early 80 200SX Turbo at the junkyard on Beach in Stanton, has cluster, rear spoiler, turbo, engine, trans, interior still... 50% off... couple of 720s too.

152k on the Odo.

There is a pretty much complete 280zx turbo t-top with electro dash at the pick your part "small" in Wilmington ca.

There was also a Mitsu colt with 3 point seat belts that can be integrated into a 510 or something and some maximas, 720's a 240z and a reg 280zx...

I also went to the ecology in Wilmington and it had nothing. I think like one 720 and that is pretty much ans some zx's. Caught me trying to take some coil rubber covers. For reals?!?!? O well...o

OHHH!!! They had a maxima with these cool headlights at the ecology.

o_yhst-26023507845683_1963_2855697.jpg

PIMP!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got back from that Ecology, plenty of 720s, and Hardbodies.... Got a ton of stuff off the 620s but there is still plently to go around (One has Tach Delete, and both have Gauge bezels but broken near HVAC)

Does any of the cars in stanton have l20b or l series? I while back there was a turbo Z at the pick ur part in wilmigton. I wonder if the head bolts are still there....

Any local went to the half off sale? Help?

• 4 weeks later...

Pick N Pull - Fairfield, California (near Sacramento, North SF Bay Area)

1969 4-door 510 ragtop

All pre-70 glass, so no factory tint no driver glass or regulator. Rear bumper with a ding but chrome looks good, trunk lid, hood, all 4 doors w/door handles, 3 window regulators and all locks, mechanisms, are all there. Interior has Prelude rear and buckets. Kick panels are there. Dash and gone, no door panels, no brake or clutch master, or ignition. Not really much interior-wise. No passenger front fenders or much left in engine bay.

pickandpull69.jpg