Wrecking Yard Report

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a sortha complete S10 in the junkyard. The trans and the dizzy is gone. But everything is still there.

Nissan_New_Silvia2.jpg

Some 720's

a pathfinder

a 280zx

some s13's

maximas

but that 200sx is pretty cool...

AND CAN SOMEONE PLZ MAKE THIS A STICKY!!!

Help Yourself

Pick Your Part - Help Yourself

1232 Blinn Avenue

Wilmington, Ca 90744

(small junkyard)

Oh yeah that 200sx has this steering wheel. I know SOMEONE is looking for this horn button...

tumblr_l85tps3HFF1qd55yxo1_400.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

1965 Datsun 410. Motor already gone, but the rest of the car is complete. Sheet metal had the usual California light rust spots (fenders, trunk lid, and hood) White in color. Interior was complete. Front and rear bumpers were still there when I left yesterday (11 February 11) at 3PM. Fresh drop (placed at 2:30 PM).

Hillside Auto Salvage

3760 Pyrite Street

Riverside, CA 92509

Import section, just past the tire dismounting area, and up the first small hill.

Extreme right row.

Roughly 1/3 to 1/2 the way down (they are starting to pack these sardines in closer).

Rocklin Pick-n-pull 02-19-11

3 Z cars, some reason the phone only decided to save photos of the last one. 280ZX, no engine 83?, other Z I can't remember (not a 280ZX though, 260 maybe?), 280Z 79' basically complete, just got on the yard.

IMG_1314-1.jpg

IMG_1313-1.jpg

IMG_1312-1.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

out at Foster today and snapped pics.

S10 200sx

0131111252.jpg

there was also another S10 200sx out there I seem to have lost the pic of

I need the center console lid cover if it is not broken from this model!...Anyone?? :(

the all import yard off citrus and the 10 fwy in fontana ca has a few z cars and one 620.

heres the kicker... there is a 1200 there too, picked pretty clean but all body panels are there and drivers side vents in quarter were there

• 2 weeks later...

3 620's in the Portland pick n pull off columbia - 2 KC's and 1 regular cab. lots of parts still on em- no pic's i was there on my lunch break

THREE 620's !!!!

I'm lucky if I see one at my local junk yards. I'll pay good money for a good gauge bezel (brown plastic trim that surrounds gauges/radio) if any one wants to pull one and ship it to me :D.

THREE 620's !!!!

I'm lucky if I see one at my local junk yards. I'll pay good money for a good gauge bezel (brown plastic trim that surrounds gauges/radio) if any one wants to pull one and ship it to me :D.

go to the junk yards in eugene, i know of at least 6 620s at just two JY down there.

I'll pay good money for a good gauge bezel (brown plastic trim that surrounds gauges/radio) if any one wants to pull one and ship it to me :D.

Its only when nobody has one that there is a buyer for it. At one time I had several and ended up giving one away and throwing one away because nobody would pay $10 for it! Its hard to find one where someone knew how to remove the lighter socket properly without cracking the bezel.

• 2 weeks later...

04/17/11 Fairfield Pick-n-pull.

'78 B210 hatchback, Ford V6 and other trans, body straight, sunroof, and damaged fiberglass airdam, had been modified for square headlights. Some of the suspension components had been chromed. Blue metallic with pinstripping. I ended up pulling the fenders, I may go back for the hood, haven't decided yet. Seats were in good shape, interior was decent, bumpers were in good shape.

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

Also 280z with bumper over-rider thingys front and back. There was also a fresh 280zx with bad fenders, no pics unfortunately.

IMG_1528.jpg