Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you remember if it had the hood trim? or what kinda shape it was in? that wagon has it but its rough. I could clean it up though

Boring wagon had nothing forward of B pillar, I would have grabbed all the front trim if it was there. Windshield trim was still there...

Boring. A couple Zs (2+2), a 510 Goon (tan already pictured, pretty picked apart), b210 already pictured (decent body, no engine/trans), 2 620s already pictured, an early 720 new to the place, and a 510 goon that hasn't even been set out yet (behind the do not enter gate)...

Ahh shit! That 300ZX has a manual! Imma needin' that! Those only came with a 5man or the 4auto. No such thing as a 4man in the 300's.

Sounds like internally, the NA and TT transmissions are identical, but the TT has a slightly large flywheel/bellhousing. Either should be fine for my VH45DE swap. :D Yay! Must call them tomorrow and see if it is still in there since it's been on the lot for a few days.

Ahh shit! That 300ZX has a manual! Imma needin' that! Those only came with a 5man or the 4auto. No such thing as a 4man in the 300's.

Sounds like internally, the NA and TT transmissions are identical, but the TT has a slightly large flywheel/bellhousing. Either should be fine for my VH45DE swap. :D Yay! Must call them tomorrow and see if it is still in there since it's been on the lot for a few days.

should come take these fiber glass fenders off my hands while your at it too :lol:

no dents ;)

Z fenders? How much? Any cracks?

theres a tiny amount of damage on the inside (nothing you can see when there on) that just needs a touch of resin to be fixed

those seat in the 300zx looked like really good condition and comfy leather, did you grab them skib?

nope, Iv already got a bunch of shit laying around I dont have any use for.

Skib has extra seats he is selling, he is leaving Portland metro for EASTERN Oregon.

Eww

getting a house in East OR ..... or continue being homeless in PDX.

Ill take the house thanks :P

You can almost always find a ZX in the junkyards here (Portland area)

lulz yeah, theres at least one (but usually more) in the Foster yard, Boring yard, and Sherwood yard right now