Wrecking Yard Report

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spokane Pull and Save, there is a 65 NL320 pickup that has bumperettes. Good condition, would need to be rechromed. Grill is intact, as are taillights. Truck is mostly complete, some rust, got blasted in the driver's door, but not horrible.

Let me know if anyone seriously needs something that can be shipped and I'll try and grab a few parts.

-Matt 2O8-Six 6 O - 8 3 2 1 Send me a text for the quickest response.

Went to the Arlington, WA Pick-n-pull today

Saw a 1977 280z with a couple of goodies that are worth noting...I think (I don't know much about Z's)

IMG_5035.jpg

Ignition switch with keys in it. Seemed to work when I turned the switch. Also the keys work on the door locks. Original Datsun key there too.

The engine had a N47 head, not sure if that is good or bad.

But it also looked like it had a set of headers on it. I didn't inspect them too closely, but somebody may want to snag em:

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5027.jpg

This truck has been for a few months located in Adelanto, CA on 395 just north or Victorville. I have not seen it. These were sent to Me by Guy Gray just prior to Him pulling some parts. After that, Chop Derek went up and pulled the hood and steering wheel. Very sad as this could have been a very nice project truck. If You ever wanted a GT spoiler shell, these are about the 2 nicest surviving examples that have surfaced in a very long time. Better hurry on either one. Don't worry about the price, You can not go back in time and find GT spoilers anymore. Even if You could, todays prices would be much, much more than what the wrecking yard wants.

2011-09-17151401.jpg

Jason looked at it last Sunday and the wheels were gone. It won't last much longer before being crushed.

HOOLLLLYY crap i wish there was a square headlight conversion like this closer to me.. I'm dying for one!!

Spokane Pull and Save, there is a 65 NL320 pickup that has bumperettes. Good condition, would need to be rechromed. Grill is intact, as are taillights. Truck is mostly complete, some rust, got blasted in the driver's door, but not horrible.

Let me know if anyone seriously needs something that can be shipped and I'll try and grab a few parts.

-Matt 2O8-Six 6 O - 8 3 2 1 Send me a text for the quickest response.

Do you own a sawzall?

Do you own a sawzall?

It's not a NL, it is a 65 datsun L320 truck, I sorta freaked when I read that post, as he had already pulled some parts off of it for me, then I found out it might have been a NL, I sent photos of parts I wanted off the NL, detailed photos, then he PMed me not to freak out, it was just a L320, the bed was separate. LOL I am looking for these parts, the first two photos are the corner pieces just behind the doors, and the last is of the pieces below the taillight bezels, I have rust issues in these parts, and need replacement pieces. Also steriod needs the trim around the box, burrito needs better taillight bezels, ect. ect.

DSCN0327.jpgDSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

Sacramento Pick-n-pull 11/23/11 (1/2 off sale tomorrow 9-3). Also had a 280z, and 300zx I didn't get pictures of.

Relatively clean 210, only missing the trans, and had a smack in the rear bumper. Seats were relatively nice, engine was intact, had A/C but looked like the compressor had probably seized.

9a0bcce4.jpg

b36b5d38.jpg

7b52bab5.jpg

c334711e.jpg

0e8cc2d0.jpg

7b0ac56f.jpg

Non-Datsun stuff:

Sad to see this sweet little Subi in there, seats were excellent.

4d774380.jpg

728fba9d.jpg

And then there was this '72 Hilux, just came on the yard as I was there. Heavily modified, old chevy carb.

67f03113.jpg

f15a5fb3.jpg

abb4d836.jpg

99f6058b.jpg

a634bb4f.jpg

Pick-n-Pull 50% off sale today through Sunday -- print out the coupon at http://www.picknpull.com

Lynnwood supposedly has (per http://www.picknpull...nventory.aspx):

* 1974 B210

* 1980 720 pickup

Arlington

* 1982 720

* 1973 620

* 1976 280Z

* 1977 280Z

Tacoma

* 1982 720

* another 1982 720

ggzilla is right here, print the coupon and go now if you need anything, a week ago they wanted over $118.00 for a set of nissan truck rear gears(pumpkin), I just picked up two sets for just under $115.00

I found my 354 gearset finally, and it wasn't made of gold like one would have thought last week. Have a good holiday weekend everyone. wayno