On 6/12/2023 at 12:02 AM, jbirds510 said:

So it can only operate at speeds below 40 MPH it says, then it mentions being allowed on sections of  I-15?  What, only during traffic jams? Did I misinterpret something? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, iceman510 said:

So it can only operate at speeds below 40 MPH it says, then it mentions being allowed on sections of  I-15?  What, only during traffic jams? Did I misinterpret something? 

Nope, it's tradition in California that DMV laws don't have to make sense. That said, it seems pointless, but during rush hour in LA, SD, Sac, SJ, and SF Bay Area, traffic rarely moves over 40 mph. I-15 coming into Vegas or LA is a cluster F as well. If you're crawling along and you're rich enough, tuning out and playing Candy Crush is now an option. My question is, when will hands free level 3 autonomous blow job technology be approved? Shit if I had that, I'd pray for traffic.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 6/11/2023 at 9:02 PM, jbirds510 said:

Only in California would somebody approve this vehicle to be on a freeway and limit the speed to 40 mph.Who comes up with this shit ? 40 mph on a freeway here will get somebody hurt or killed.And knowing the people in my state they'll probably approve it to drive in the car pool lane at 40 mph.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
31 minutes ago, ratpatrol66 said:

Jeffrey Epstien is the only one in these folks circle to actually go to jail and he was warned repeatedly to knock off molesting underage girls. I am not sure if this qualifies for jail time for this for this class. I think a slap on the wrist and agree to drop out of the race will be the settlement. Just my guess.

it'll be another media circus puppet show keeping people engaged just enough so as to not see the corporate puppet masters behind the curtain. "Our future hangs in the balance!" "They're trying to destroy this country!" "We have to stop these lunatics if we're going to survive!" bla, bla, bla "If we fail, stock up on ammo and K rations!" Same shit is on repeat every 4 years. This is what happens when no one's keeping the farmer from fucking the sheep.

5 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Jeffrey Epstien is the only one in these folks circle to actually go to jail and he was warned repeatedly to knock off molesting underage girls. I am not sure if this qualifies for jail time for this for this class. I think a slap on the wrist and agree to drop out of the race will be the settlement. Just my guess.

Epstein should have got a bit of his own sick BS and been raw dogged to death, maybe the wack job would have liked it? Either way he is better dead and lots of under age girls are safe. I'm really surprised his side kick cunt hasn't been taken out yet? Wonder who is protecting the list of other pervs associated with him? 

6 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Epstein was a mossad agent, but like Weinstein had to take the fall because of overwhelming evidence against them.

Normies arent doing an early life check, if they did they would see who's behide the destruction of their country.

So in order for Trump to be guilty because of those audio clips. He has to have GIVEN the documents to anyone that doesn't have clearance to see them. This is the reason he will be found innocent. They have the video's showing that Trump hadn't even presented them to the person he was speaking to. Trump was bloviating about having documents that they couldn't see. 

Just so everyone also knows.  The Chief Executive is the ONLY ONE allowed to remove and store documents he sees fit. The Vice Pres. and Sec of State doesn't have that exclusive ability.  Trump could have taken anything he wanted home and stored it. He didn't even need to go the the bureaucracy to give notice that he had. This is the reason Bush and Obama are living indictment free. They did the exact same shit. 

Claiming Trump is guilty for anything associated with this is absolute asinine stupidity. 

Imagine if he had actually stored them in a garage for his son to give up for a few million? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Tre45on will probably get nailed to the floor boards for obstruction and conspiracy. 

Like Nixon was.

Lots of recorded and damning evidence there, and there is going to be more, these are just the bullet points.

While Tre45on was being arraigned yesterday, two of his Nevada fake electors were offering testimony to another Grand Jury in Washington investigating Jan.6 along with election tampering during the 2020 election.

Then in New York, Judge Kaplan okayed E. Jean Carroll to seek more compensatory damages after Tre45on showed that he just can't keep his mouth shut and further defamed her.

In Georgia the election tampering case is allegedly reaching trial by Aug.

Its gonna be a fun summer with lots of good tv!

Here is Christ Christie with some commentary and particularly interesting is when he lays out the cost to the Republican Party becoming the MAGA Party.

Edited by dhp123166

If I were prez and had access to sensitive shit I would cherry pick the best and avail myself of it and salt it away as insurance. I should imaging there are some really explosive shit storms in there. JFK, area51, Epstein, Clinton, the Bidens. No wonder they wanted it back.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

So in order for Trump to be guilty because of those audio clips. He has to have GIVEN the documents to anyone that doesn't have clearance to see them. This is the reason he will be found innocent. They have the video's showing that Trump hadn't even presented them to the person he was speaking to. Trump was bloviating about having documents that they couldn't see. 

Just so everyone also knows.  The Chief Executive is the ONLY ONE allowed to remove and store documents he sees fit. The Vice Pres. and Sec of State doesn't have that exclusive ability.  Trump could have taken anything he wanted home and stored it. He didn't even need to go the the bureaucracy to give notice that he had. This is the reason Bush and Obama are living indictment free. They did the exact same shit. 

Claiming Trump is guilty for anything associated with this is absolute asinine stupidity. 

Imagine if he had actually stored them in a garage for his son to give up for a few million? 

Thank you for this!! 😎 Trump was LEGALLY ALLOWED to do what he wanted with the documents, because he was PRESIDENT.  It is that simple from a legal standpoint.  There is NO PROOF of him being negligent, as he had these documents in one LOCKED room.  There is no evidence of him "sharing" anything with anybody.  Hillary scum & Brandon moron on the other hand, STOLE many documents............they were NOT THE PRESIDENT, so that is considered as stealing classified documents.  Scum got off scott free, & moron likely will too.  So how is THAT fair??  This countries judicial system if f**ked right now.  And, Brandon had documents spread in various UNSECURE places, with a known crackhead son!!!!!!!  This is still a witch hunt against Trump & always will be.........😡

When I cleaned out my parents estate in 2019 back in Maryland, Dad (worked for the Nat'l Archives for 35 years, retired 1992, which was PRE-weaponization of the NARA) had a box in the storage room marked "Nixon".  We were all aware that Dad was in that mess neck deep back in the day, working at the Nat'l Archives, in the Presidential Libraries Division (thus Dad's part involving the Nixon papers), he even HAND CARRIED the Nixon papers, PRE-release, as it was his responsibility to get them to a secure place.  Dad played a huge part of the writing of the initial laws/stipulations around 1974-75 (??), that required exiting Presidents to turn in their presidential papers.........these laws were written during Nixon's term, WITH NIXON'S HELP (pre-Watergate)!!!  Talk about shooting yerself in the foot with a double barreled shotgun!!!  Dad MIGHT HAVE BEEN involved in the laws/stipulations revolving around "declassification" of documents by the exiting President (I don't remember ever talking about it with Dad).  Regardless, when I saw that box in the storage room at the house, my heart skipped a beat..............but the box had nothing of ANY interest in it.  Now, apparently Dad's memoirs are on his old PC, which I have..............that will be interesting to see, perhaps I'll write a book!!!!

• Like 3
2 hours ago, dhp123166 said:

Tre45on will probably get nailed to the floor boards for obstruction and conspiracy. 

Like Nixon was.

Lots of recorded and damning evidence there, and there is going to be more, these are just the bullet points.

While Tre45on was being arraigned yesterday, two of his Nevada fake electors were offering testimony to another Grand Jury in Washington investigating Jan.6 along with election tampering during the 2020 election.

Then in New York, Judge Kaplan okayed E. Jean Carroll to seek more compensatory damages after Tre45on showed that he just can't keep his mouth shut and further defamed her.

In Georgia the election tampering case is allegedly reaching trial by Aug.

Its gonna be a fun summer with lots of good tv!

Here is Christ Christie with some commentary and particularly interesting is when he lays out the cost to the Republican Party becoming the MAGA Party.

When you use Chris Christie and MSNBC (particularly Joe Blow and his wife) you're either brainwashed by the leftist media or just a fool for falling for their bullshit.LOL.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

For the first two centuries of U.S. history, outgoing presidents simply took their documents with them when they left the White House. The materials were considered their personal property.

But for the past four decades, every presidential document — from notebook doodles to top-secret security plans — is supposed to go directly to the National Archives as the material is considered the property of the American people.

So when former President Donald Trump left office on Jan. 20, 2021, all his records should have traveled from the White House to the National Archives, according to Jason R. Baron, who served as director of litigation at the National Archives for 13 years.

FBI collected multiple sets of classified documents from Trump's Mar-a-Lago home

"No president has the right to retain presidential records after he or she leaves office," Baron said. "And so it is an extraordinary circumstance if presidential records are found in a former president's residence or anywhere else under his control."

But some records – both paper and electronic – were being kept at Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Fla. Officials found 15 boxes worth of documents from Trump's property in January.

And on Monday, the FBI collected 11 more sets of documents, including five marked "top secret," three marked "secret" and three labeled "confidential." Those are the three separate levels for classified government documents.

In addition, one set of the top secret documents was labeled "top secret/sensitive compartmented information." That means the material is considered so sensitive that even those with a top-secret security clearance wouldn't be able to see it unless they had a need to know.

The rules changed for one reason: Watergate.

When President Nixon resigned amid the 1974 scandal, he wanted to take his documents to his home in California — including his infamous tape recordings.

An attempted attack on an FBI office raises concerns about violent far-right rhetoric

Congress realized it would not have access to that material, and they also feared it could be destroyed. So legislators passed the Presidential Recordings and Materials Preservation Act, which made all of Nixon's material public property.

However, that measure applied to Nixon only. In 1978, Congress passed the more sweeping Presidential Records Act that has been the standard ever since.

"Every president, when they leave office, those records that have been created by the president and his staff are presidential records that go to the National Archives," Baron said. "The owner is the American people."

This includes all presidential material, whether it's routine, unclassified notes or top-secret national security documents.

Analysis: Fox and right-wing media snap to Trump's defense after FBI search

Before these laws, there were really no rules covering presidential records. Presidents just took what they wanted as they were leaving office.

"Early on, presidents like John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were very attuned to their place in history and their legacy," said presidential historian Lindsay Chervinsky, the author of The Cabinet: George Washington and the Creation of an American Institution. "And so they were very thoughtful about maintaining their documents, cataloging their documents, and then, of course, sort of making sure that what remained was what they wanted to remain. So that also includes some erasure."

Also, presidential libraries did not exist until President Franklin Roosevelt opened his in 1941.

This includes all presidential material, whether it's routine, unclassified notes or top-secret national security documents.

Analysis: Fox and right-wing media snap to Trump's defense after FBI search

Before these laws, there were really no rules covering presidential records. Presidents just took what they wanted as they were leaving office.

"Early on, presidents like John Adams and Thomas Jefferson were very attuned to their place in history and their legacy," said presidential historian Lindsay Chervinsky, the author of The Cabinet: George Washington and the Creation of an American Institution. "And so they were very thoughtful about maintaining their documents, cataloging their documents, and then, of course, sort of making sure that what remained was what they wanted to remain. So that also includes some erasure."

Also, presidential libraries did not exist until President Franklin Roosevelt opened his in 1941.

Throughout his presidency, anecdotes surfaced about Trump's handling of documents. For starters, he did not like to read them, and there were reports that he would sometimes rip them up or even flush them down the toilet.

Trump spoke about, or put on Twitter, sensitive material that was believed to be classified. Such material was also reportedly shared with people who did not have the authorization to read it.

Before Trump, outgoing presidents have been described as fully cooperative with the records process, experts told NPR. Baron said he was only aware of minor episodes, where a former president might be asked to turn over a small gift he had received while in office.

There have been a few cases involving former presidential aides. In one instance, Sandy Berger, who had served as the national security adviser to President Bill Clinton, was accused of smuggling classified documents out of the National Archives in his pants. He was ultimately fined $50,000.

Trump spoke about, or put on Twitter, sensitive material that was believed to be classified. Such material was also reportedly shared with people who did not have the authorization to read it.

Before Trump, outgoing presidents have been described as fully cooperative with the records process, experts told NPR. Baron said he was only aware of minor episodes, where a former president might be asked to turn over a small gift he had received while in office.

There have been a few cases involving former presidential aides. In one instance, Sandy Berger, who had served as the national security adviser to President Bill Clinton, was accused of smuggling classified documents out of the National Archives in his pants. He was ultimately fined $50,000.

N.P.R. August 13, 2022

Edited by dhp123166
  • 31 counts of Wilful Retention of National Defense Information — 18 USC 793(e)

Here are 31 documents named in the indictment, there are at least 70 more;

1. [TS//NF//SPECIAL HANDLING] Document dated May 3, 2018, concerning White House intelligence briefing related to various foreign countries

2. [TS//SI//NF//SPECIAL HANDLING] Document dated May 9, 2018, concerning White House intelligence briefing related to various foreign countries.

3. [TS//SI//NF//FISA] Undated document concerning military capabilities of a foreign country and the United States, with handwritten annotation in black marker

4. [TS//SPECIAL HANDLING] Document dated May 6, 2019, concerning White House intelligence briefing related to foreign countries, including military activities and planning of foreign countries.

5. [TS//XX/XX//ORCON//NF] Document dated June 2020, concerning nuclear capabilities of a foreign country

6. [TS//SPECIAL HANDLING] Document dated June 4, 2020, concerning White House intelligence briefing related to various foreign countries

7. [S//NF] Document dated October 21, 2018, concerning communications with a leader of a foreign country.

8. [S//REL FVEY]Document dated October 4, 2019, concerning military capabilities of a foreign country.

9. [TS//XX/X//ORCON/NF/FISA] Undated document concerning military attacks by a foreign country

10. [TS//TK//NF] Document dated November 2017, concerning military capabilities of a foreign country

11. [S//REL FVEY]Undated document concerning military contingency planning of the United States

12. [S//REL FVEY] Paged of undated document concerning projected regional military capabilities of a foreign country and the United States

13. [TS//SI/TK//NF] Undated document concerning military capabilities of a foreign country and the United States

14. [S//ORCON/NF] Document dated January 2020, concerning military options of a foreign country and potential effects on United States interests

15. [S//ORCON/NF] Document dated February 2020 concerning policies in a foreign country

16. [S//ORCON//NF] Document dated December 2019, concerning foreign country support of terrorist acts against United States interests

17. [TS//X/TK/ORCON/IMCON/NF] Document dated January 2020 concerning military capabilities of a foreign country

18. [S//NF] Document dated March 2020 concerning military operations against United States forces and others

19. [S/FRD] Undated document concerning nuclear weaponry of the United States

20. [[TS//XX/ORCON//NF] Undated document concerning timeline and details of attack in a foreign country

21. [S//NF] Undated document concerning military capabilities of foreign countries

22. [TS//X/RSEN/ORCON//NF] Document dated August 2019, concerning military activity of a foreign country

23. [TS//SPECIAL HANDLING] Document dated August 30, 2019, concerning White House intelligence briefing related to various foreign countries, with handwritten annotation in black marker

24. [[TS//HCS-P/SI//ORCON-USGOV/NF] Undated document concerning military activity of a foreign country

25. [[TS//HCS-P/SI//ORCON-USGOV/NF] Document dated October 24, 2019, concerning military activity of foreign countries and the United States

26. [[TS//X//ORCON//NF/FISA] Document dated November 7, 2019, concerning military activity of foreign countries and the United States

27. [TS//SI/TK//NF] Document dated November 2019, concerning military activity of foreign countries

28. [TS//SPECIAL HANDLING] Document dated October 18, 2019, concerning White House intelligence briefing related to various foreign countries

29. [TS//X/SI/TK//ORCON/NF]Document dated October 18, 2019, concerning military capabilities of a foreign country

30. [TS//X/ORCON/NF/FISA] Document dated October 15, 2019, concerning military activity in a foreign country

31. [TS//SI/TK//NF] Document dated February 2017, concerning military activity of a foreign country

Classification guide/Key:

• TS: TOP SECRET

• S: SECRET

• NF: NOFORN - for distribution within the United States only, and not to foreign governments

• REL FVEY - information relating to and shared with FIVE EYES partners; namely the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.

• TK - TALENT KEYHOLE, a compartment that merged from TALENT (imagery product from sensitive manned overflight) and KEYHOLE (imagery from satellite). The combined compartment covers overhead imagery. The existence of the compartment is now unclassified.

• SI — Special Intelligence; generally collected signals intelligence and communications intelligence.

• FISA — Information relating to, or collected under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, and which carries additional handling sensitivity because of it.

• ORCON — Originator Controlled - a handling caveat specifying that the originator (or originating agency) must be consulted prior to further sharing and/or release of the document.

• HCS-P — HUMINT (Human-source derived intelligence) Control System (Product). Used to mark analysis and intelligence reporting whose ultimate information providence includes covert human sources.

• X — used here to denote a compartment that is redacted in the document.

• FRD — Formerly Restricted Data. A classification category for nuclear secrets under the Atomic Energy Act. See Document #19 section below.

Taking a chance here at poking the hornet's nest - how on earth do you guys KNOW anything? Right and left, all of you are simply determined that your side of the story is the right side, and that the other side is lying, dishonest, or otherwise concealing the truth. 

If history has taught me one thing it's that we, the people, never actually are told the truth about anything of significance. At least not the whole truth. I don't believe anything unless I see it, do it, try it, make it myself. On top of that, history reveals itself only over massive amounts of time have passed. No trial will reveal the truth and I'm certainly not going to believe any fuckin nutbag right or left wing media group to tell me the truth. So you guys that know exactly what's going on...you're being fed a bunch of loaded bullshit and you're believing it.

Unless we're talking about food, cars and trucks, women or whisky, opinions don't fucking matter to me.

• Like 5

Document #19: US Nuclear Capability

[S/FRD] Undated document concerning nuclear weaponry of the United States

Ordinarily, classified documents fall within the purview of the Executive Branch to classify or declassify. You may, for example, have heard that the President can declassify any document. This is usually true, because most classifications inside the US government track their authority back to the President’s Article II powers as Commander in Chief (or Foreign Affairs), and in both cases are regulated by Executive Order 13526 and its predecessors. Classification crimes are proscribed by statute (as National Defense Information), but usually the definition of National Defense Information will lean on the Executive Branch’s definitions, as defined in the Executive Order.

Not so with nuclear documents. Classification of these documents is by statute, not by EO 13526 or its predecessors. Specifically, these are classified directly via the Atomic Energy Act.

In this group, document #19 is special. This is Formerly Restricted Data, and is classified by virtue of the Atomic Energy Act (as implemented by 10 CFR part 1045). Trump could not have declassified this document even while president—at least not directly. It is National Defense Information by statute, not by executive order.

By statute, documents are classified under the Atomic Energy Act if the Department of Energy and Department of Defense agree that the document (or category) falls within the categories laid out in the Atomic Energy Act. If DOE and DOD disagree, the President can break the tie (in either direction). This means the President could in principle force documents to be declassified by directing the relevant Secretaries to declassify the documents (and firing them if they don’t comply). But critically: the process must occur for the document to be declassified. It is not “at will” declassification by the President.

This is a really big deal, not just because of what it contains, but because it resolves a nasty question about classification EOs and the extent to which they bind upwards as well as downwards in the executive branch heirarchy. Here, document 19 side-steps the question. This document is classified by statute.

Be careful with the term formerly restricted data here. It does not mean the information is no longer national defense information; it means that it can, for the most part, be treated like normal classified information. 

It is not clear what, exactly, the document contains. But a few canonical examples of Formerly Restricted Data include US stockpile quantities, nuclear weapons safety and storage, nuclear weapon yields, and locations of US nuclear weapons.

By contrast, at that level it would not contain information about nuclear weapon design, nuclear material production, reactor design, or use of special nuclear material in the production of energy, which is, by statute, held at the higher RESTRICTED DATA designation.

Note that RD and FRD run in parallel to the “traditional” classification system. Documents can (and often are) both NSI-classified and F/RD-classified. For example, a TSRD document is both TOP SECRET NSI-classified within the meaning of EO13526 and Restricted Data within the meaning of the Atomic Energy Act.

This particular document is classified at both SECRET and FRD.

"Lawfare"- Matt Tait, June 20, 2023

THE ASSERTION THAT TRE45ON HAD THE RIGHT TO KEEP THESE AND MORE DOCUMENTS SIMPLY BY VIRTUE OF BEING PRESIDENT IS NOT SUPPORTED LEGALLY AND IS IN FACT, AND IN THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF THIS INDICTMENT QUITE COMPLETELY INSANE...

21 minutes ago, Stoffregen Motorsports said:

Taking a chance here at poking the hornet's nest - how on earth do you guys KNOW anything? Right and left, all of you are simply determined that your side of the story is the right side, and that the other side is lying, dishonest, or otherwise concealing the truth. 

If history has taught me one thing it's that we, the people, never actually are told the truth about anything of significance. At least not the whole truth. I don't believe anything unless I see it, do it, try it, make it myself. On top of that, history reveals itself only over massive amounts of time have passed. No trial will reveal the truth and I'm certainly not going to believe any fuckin nutbag right or left wing media group to tell me the truth. So you guys that know exactly what's going on...you're being fed a bunch of loaded bullshit and you're believing it.

Unless we're talking about food, cars and trucks, women or whisky, opinions don't fucking matter to me.

The last six+ years of accusations,threats,impeachment etc. have shown us something from the left.They're crooked,corrupt and will do anything they can to keep an outsider out of their little click.No I don't know exactly what's going on but past history does tell me somebody is being picked on for a reason.Trump disrupted the establishment and they don't like it.I don't like the establishment therefore I support him disrupting it.And it should matter to you.

• Like 5

I won't even quote all that left wing nut copy and paste crap because whatever it's supposed to mean only seems to apply to Trump.Not Biden,Obama,Clinton,Pence etc. They all have taken records home without consequence.One of them stored it in the trunk of a car  ???? But,but,but,but Trump my ass.

• Like 4