• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well Naughty propaganda yes but Nahtzee propaganda no not at all.

As an aside, has anyone noticed that there have been no new posts in the Post threads since January?

That to me is an indicator that this country has gone to hell in a hand basket.

• Confused 1
19 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Well Naughty propaganda yes but Nahtzee propaganda no not at all.

As an aside, has anyone noticed that there have been no new posts in the Post threads since January?

That to me is an indicator that this country has gone to hell in a hand basket.

You talking about the tits and ass threads ? I did notice nothing new has been posted there.It needs some new stuff.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, thisismatt said:

What form of torture is this?

Yoko Ono was seeking audition tapes for backup singers for her new band.

She was too good for Yoko's band, though.

Edited by Duncan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, john510 said:

You talking about the tits and ass threads ? I did notice nothing new has been posted there.It needs some new stuff.

New stuff? You mean Mike's gonna let us post picts of the punany? 

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, datzenmike said:

It's Postits not Postpoon. Just like this is Destruction not shit about Yoko. Fucking bitch broke up the Beatles. WTF.... you guys weren't even born then.

I was around then.Very young and don't remember much about it.

• Like 1

Lennon was caught in the vagina vice grips and couldn't free himself. Chicks always break up bands. It's what they do. They don't start out to do that they just get possessive and pushy. Bros before hos and he would still be out there.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Lennon was caught in the vagina vice grips and couldn't free himself. Chicks always break up bands. It's what they do. They don't start out to do that they just get possessive and pushy. Bros before hos and he would still be out there.

I don't know Mike, pinning it all on Yoko might be a simple conclusion, but I think it gives her way more credit then she's due. George and Ringo said John used her as a wedge or cushion in power struggles within the band. Even Paul said she was a pawn in their game. I think the breakup of The Beatles was the result of many factors that came from the immense pressures of being a global phenom, and the absolute ego mind fuck that creates. Yoko credits herself for being the originator of modern alternative music. The only thing that hag deserve recognition for was being a masochistic alternative to music.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, paradime said:

I don't know Mike, pinning it all on Yoko might be a simple conclusion, but I think it gives her way more credit then she's due. George and Ringo said John used her as a wedge or cushion in power struggles within the band. Even Paul said she was a pawn in their game. I think the breakup of The Beatles was the result of many factors that came from the immense pressures of being a global phenom, and the absolute ego mind fuck that creates. Yoko credits herself for being the originator of modern alternative music. The only thing that hag deserve recognition for was being a masochistic alternative to music.

I simply hate her bones.

16 hours ago, angliagt said:

I'm eagerly awaiting her new album - "DUETS WITH MICHEAL BOLTON"

Never in the history of music has one man fucked up other peoples music more than MB. Yes, I hate him too.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

I simply hate her bones.

Never in the history of music has one man fucked up other peoples music more than MB. Yes, I hate him too.

You're not alone Mike, I'm right there with you. The fact that these walking anal warts have fa career in "music" is a clear indication that Western Civilization has lost its soul. 

• Like 2
On 6/8/2023 at 6:34 PM, datzenmike said:

• Confused 2
3 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Just show's how far Lennon's head was up the nether region, a man that famous, that wealthy, that talented and settled on a woman so ugly and talent less it still boggles the mind.

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, Ooph! said:

Just show's how far Lennon's head was up the nether region, a man that famous, that wealthy, that talented and settled on a woman so ugly and talent less it still boggles the mind.

Mark David Chapman murdered the wrong person.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2