Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, difrangia said:

Elected ?? Depends on whose concept of the meaning of 'Elected' one would accept as valid.

This outlandish gargoyle is just one of a number of, now let's be nice here, anomalies that we've been cursed with of late. 

Looks like the lineup doesn't improve any either.

15 hours ago, difrangia said:

Elected ?? Depends on whose concept of the meaning of 'Elected' one would accept as valid.

This outlandish gargoyle is just one of a number of, now let's be nice here, anomalies that we've been cursed with of late. 

What standard do you accept as valid? The only reason the outlandish gargoyle got "elected" is he wasn't Jabba The Hutt. This country's 2 party system has fucked itself up a tree, and instead of demanding representative leadership we accept a choice between 2 corporate backed hucksters. The shame is on US.

1 hour ago, paradime said:

What standard do you accept as valid? 

One verified I.D citizen = one paper vote; very very few exceptions (#1 being military exceptions) for starters.

Even better; purple fookin finger verification instead of the little oval stickers !!

Voter Verification.png

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Sadly, we get the government we deserve.

'Sow the wind; reap the whirlwind' !!

(AKA, 'Elections Have Consequences'; per the brown messiah).

No sadness here; regrets might be justified (not here); intelligence required though !!

Edited by difrangia
2 hours ago, difrangia said:

One verified I.D citizen = one paper vote; very very few exceptions (#1 being military exceptions) for starters.

Even better; purple fookin finger verification instead of the little oval stickers !!

Voter Verification.png

Still sounding that horn? Even when Cyber Ninjas' $6mil audit verified that Arizona gave 99 more votes for Team Gargoyle, and 261 less for Team Jabba The Hutt? It's not really hard to see that American politics is so obviously complete bullshit; so why do suckers buy into it? The spell is powerful, because party strategists are payed big $ to know the mind fuck programing format their buyers want to hear. This corporate orchestrated media Puppet Show is like an intellectual drug. The more you use it to be informed, the less intelligent you become. If you think your side works for your best interests, you're addicted to their drug.  

6 hours ago, difrangia said:

Voter Verification.png

Do that,& some people would have 10 Purple fingers.

• Like 1

Biden's acting like a drunken Sailor,& spending like one.

He keeps saying that we'll have a crisis if we don't raise the debt-

ceiling.If he truly meant that,he used his power to cut wasteful

spending.

If I were deeply in debt,I wouldn't try & solve that by going

out & buying a new $60,000 pickup,I'd work hard on getting rid of

my current debt & cut my spending. 

• Like 1

Voters won't put up with it when the belt gets cinched tighter. Why me??? You rich assholes don't care about me that's hurting. Where TF are my bread and circuses???

governments cannot create prosperity, they can only consume it.

• Like 1

Like my ol' mamma used to always tell us kids: 'U made ur bed, Now sleep in it' !!

My warped sense of humor just naturally wants to add: 'Shit rolls uphill, Sometimes' !!

AKA : 'When The Shit Hits The Fan' !!

Shit Rolls Uphill, Sometimes.jpg

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 5
5 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Suddenly  I worry that a struggling Austrian painter might have political aspirations.4p8g9r.jpg.ff3ccb097cf7af97eb257ce4ede183f2.jpg

Reminds me of reading John Toland's biography of  'Adolf Hitler' (who has been classified as a 'struggling Austrian painter a number of times) nearly half a century ago and probably the one thing in the whole work that really stuck with me was his recounting of someone telling him of walking down the street during the height of the German depression in the 1920's after the devastation of WWI and seeing an unattended wheelbarrow piled high with fiat money of the time. On walking by the same street a very short time later, there was the pile of worthless money on the side of the street and the wheelbarrow was gone. Moral of the story for me: Always strive for intrinsic value in your possessions including your mechanisms of commerce (AKA money). Be thinking and planning for the storm on the horizon. Oh, if it were only as simple as a 'struggling Austrian painter' this time.

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1

Tools + basic mechanical skills, common sense, survival instincts, gumption, etc. are imperative for continued survival. Schools have been 'Fundamentally Transformed' to not produce any of that shit any longer. Just might be part of a 'Bigger' plan, or something like that.

Edited by difrangia
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, difrangia said:

Like my ol' mamma used to always tell us kids: 'U made ur bed, Now sleep in it' !!

My warped sense of humor just naturally wants to add: 'Shit rolls uphill, Sometimes' !!

AKA : 'When The Shit Hits The Fan' !!

Shit Rolls Uphill, Sometimes.jpg

I heard a news story that in NYC they're kicking Veterans

out of their apartment to make room for more ILLEGALS.

Just what in the hell are those in charge thinking?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, difrangia said:

Reminds me of reading John Toland's biography of  'Adolf Hitler' (who has been classified as a 'struggling Austrian painter a number of times) nearly half a century ago and probably the one thing in the whole work that really stuck with me was his recounting of someone telling him of walking down the street during the height of the German depression in the 1920's after the devastation of WWI and seeing an unattended wheelbarrow piled high with fiat money of the time. On walking by the same street a very short time later, there was the pile of worthless money on the side of the street and the wheelbarrow was gone. Moral of the story for me: Always strive for intrinsic value in your possessions including your mechanisms of commerce (AKA money). Be thinking and planning for the storm on the horizon. Oh, if it were only as simple as a 'struggling Austrian painter' this time.

I know the Toland book. It's very well researched and comes across as objective but not glorifying. There's a similar book called "The Rise and Fall of Hermann Goering" by a German-Jewish author named Willi Frischauer that reads as well. Frischauer was actually persecuted by Goering during the nazi years so he has no great love for the man. The world today is so busy calling the two monsters that they overlook the fact that both rose to power in a modern democracy and then immediately suspended all the facets of democracy - fair elections, free speech, etc.....

Edited by a.d._510_n_ok
  • Like 2
10 hours ago, angliagt said:

I heard a news story that in NYC they're kicking Veterans

out of their apartment to make room for more ILLEGALS.

Just what in the hell are those in charge thinking?

They're also taking away reservations that people have made months in advance booking a hotel room.

• Sad 1
On 5/17/2023 at 3:52 PM, difrangia said:

Tools + basic mechanical skills, common sense, survival instincts, gumption, etc. are imperative for continued survival. Schools have been 'Fundamentally Transformed' to not produce any of that shit any longer. Just might be part of a 'Bigger' plan, or something like that.

That's what parents are for. My Dad would slide my ass under the car to loosen the drain plug on an oil change. I learned how to use a cheater bar early and a skinny kid saved jacking up the front of the car. The filter came a few years later. Those bastards can still be a struggle. Sliced the shit out of my palm with my first pocket knife. Learned not to do that again. Old enough to use a mask and snorkel? Old enough to scrub the barnacles off the boat while it is still in the water. Kind of a miracle I didn't end up shark shit or something, CPS would have had my Dad locked up nowadays. There are still a few Rednecks out there making their Boys useful but you are right don't expect the schools to do anything.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, bottomwatcher said:

That's what parents are for. My Dad would slide my ass under the car to loosen the drain plug on an oil change. I learned how to use a cheater bar early and a skinny kid saved jacking up the front of the car. The filter came a few years later. Those bastards can still be a struggle. Sliced the shit out of my palm with my first pocket knife. Learned not to do that again. Old enough to use a mask and snorkel? Old enough to scrub the barnacles off the boat while it is still in the water. Kind of a miracle I didn't end up shark shit or something, CPS would have had my Dad locked up nowadays. There are still a few Rednecks out there making their Boys useful but you are right don't expect the schools to do anything.

It's not so much that the schools don't teach students to survive in the 'Real World', they do everything possible to tear down what good life qualities that someone who really cares about the kids and their future try to ingrain into them.

It's just one of the little sinister mechanisms that the global satanists are using to achieve drastic global de-population of the planet and the homogenization of what's left outside of the elite chosen few of their upper crust. Yeah, I'm a broken-record.

• Sad 1