9 hours ago, thisismatt said:

That guy didn't even know who he was talking about and has backpedaled on that story.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-nightclub-bumped-heads-changes-story/

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be that he felt threatened to change his story. 

What is not in doubt is that "David Pinney told CBS News he worked at the same club where Chauvin and Floyd  were employed to provide part-time security."

So they both worked at the same club in the same role.

And you don't think it is possible they may have known each other? Or disliked each other as one was a cop and the other had served time? How many ex-felons do you know who like cops?

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On a different topic slightly, this one on (1) BLM and how everyone is pandering to what is effectively a political group (2) (funds donated to BLM go to Actblue and then to the Democratic Party).

(1) Anonymous Letter From Purported UC Berkeley Professor Harshly Challenges ‘Black Lives Matter Narrative’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/anonymous-letter-from-purported-uc-berkeley-professor-harshly-challenges-black-lives-matter-narrative

(2) https://thealterofdeceit.net/2020/06/10/where-does-the-money-donated-to-blm-really-ends-up-the-bait-and-switch/

From the article:

MONEY LAUNDERING: GLOBAL DONATIONS TO BLACKLIVESMATTER.COM FUNNELED TO DNC

Democrats openly conducting illegal money laundering operation in the name of saving black lives

Democrats appear to be raising funds internationally using BlackLivesMatter.com as a money laundering operation in violation of campaign contribution laws.

One just needs to follow the money to reach this conclusion.

Firstly, the Black Lives Matter website bills itself as a “global organization” whose mission is to “eradicate White supremacy.”

Upon clicking the “Donate” button on the Black Lives Matter site, you’re redirected to an ActBlue donations page, which is further revealed in fine print at the bottom of the page.

vendors239896.jpg

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 3
10 minutes ago, Dguy210 said:

Yeah, it couldn't possibly be that he felt threatened to change his story. 

What is not in doubt is that "David Pinney told CBS News he worked at the same club where Chauvin and Floyd  were employed to provide part-time security."

So they both worked at the same club in the same role.

And you don't think it is possible they may have known each other? Or disliked each other as one was a cop and the other had served time? How many ex-felons do you know who like cops?

Or possibly he saw an opportunity for his 15 minutes of fame, like so many other false accusors, etc

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

But if the DNC will further the wishes of the BLM why wouldn't money be funneled to them? I bet the GOP has something similar.

Did you see the part where it violates campaign finance laws?

Or how about that the stated directives of BLM do not necessarily align with the DNC.

Or that people are being tricked into supporting the DNC thinking they are supporting BLM.

Or how about the frontrunner for the DNC, BIDEN is the fucking asshole who supported most of the fucked up anti-crime bills in the first place. 

You could support BLM but hate the DNC, especially Joe "you ain't black" Biden.

It is illegal and fundamentally dishonest.

BTW saying the GOP has something similar, which I might remind you there IS NO EVIDENCE FOR, doesn't make it right and is an example of the tu quoque fallacy. Nothing in that statement even mentioned the GOP. Moreover, even if the the GOP did do something similar it doesn't mean that it would automatically make it right for the DNC either.

But let me remind you once again; in one hand we have evidence of dishonest wrongdoing by the DNC and your initial reaction is to say I bet the GOP does something similar? Biased much?

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Did you see the part where it violates campaign finance laws?

Or how about that the stated directives of BLM do not necessarily align with the DNC.

Or that people are being tricked into supporting the DNC thinking they are supporting BLM.

Or how about the frontrunner for the DNC, BIDEN is the fucking asshole who supported most of the fucked up anti-crime bills in the first place. 

You could support BLM but hate the DNC, especially Joe "you ain't black" Biden.

It is illegal and fundamentally dishonest.

BTW saying the GOP has something similar, which I might remind you there IS NO EVIDENCE FOR, doesn't make it right and is an example of the tu quoque fallacy. Nothing in that statement even mentioned the GOP. Moreover, even if the the GOP did do something similar it doesn't mean that it would automatically make it right for the DNC either.

But let me remind you once again; in one hand we have evidence of dishonest wrongdoing by the DNC and your initial reaction is to say I bet the GOP does something similar? Biased much?

I don't know these things and why I posted about them. Not biased at all, I despise politicians equally. I have no political stake in what unfolds down there. Politics being what it is, seems like not much of a stretch that if one camp is doing something illegal so is the other. Far as I'm concerned they're both guilty till proven innocent. 

So in your opinion, if so illegal, do you expect anything to be done about it? Or is this just technically illegal and nothing ever changes or comes of it. Trying to calibrate my illegal-o-meter 

4 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I don't know these things and why I posted about them. Not biased at all, I despise politicians equally. I have no political stake in what unfolds down there. Politics being what it is, seems like not much of a stretch that if one camp is doing something illegal so is the other. Far as I'm concerned they're both guilty till proven innocent. 

So in your opinion, if so illegal, do you expect anything to be done about it? Or is this just technically illegal and nothing ever changes or comes of it. Trying to calibrate my illegal-o-meter 

Wasn't my opinion, was literally stated in the article as being illegal.

But it is the illegal that only seems to get charged if it is the GOP (Dinesh) while the DNC gets ignored (many instances) or maybe a fine at worst (Obama 2008 campaign), based on what we have seen to date. I would also note that the severity of what gets charges vs. fines is heavily tilted in favor of the DNC. 

While I agree both parties are shit, I disagree  "with guilty till proven innocent" as being intrinsically immoral.

I think given current events the DNC seems to have gone full communist identitarian fucking insane while the RNC is just some flavor of useless and or normal politician corrupt.

If you wish to play the lesser of two evils game, corrupt but mostly functional is less bad than progressive communists insanity.

I happen to be some flavor of libertarian leaning to somewhere between Ancap to minarchist, but nobody hates libertarians more than other libertarians and the party is pretty much a joke. Given those leanings you can probably understand my nuclear burning hatred of communists.

In short, shits all fucked but I will still call out bad actors when I see them. Right now the actions of the DNC are absolute insane and the media has been caught out outright lying, either by fabrication or omission, only in favor of the DNC. 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I believe all convicts of violent crime after serving their sentence should have the right to move to Canada and their criminal records clean. part of Trumps first step act 2.0

Its a Win Win

blacks and Hispanic workers had the best unemployment ever under Trump.

this will go in the history books as a truth

but the China virus should get the blame not Trump but the media don’t want to show this

Under Biden it won’t get better even if the pandemic is gone as he said Taxes will go up and spending will also go up in welfare programs for sure. NATO will go back to Freeloading their defense And China will sucker play the US and Europe on trade and American companies will get taxed on exports but Chinese stuff come in Free

Do people really believe Trump wants to keep black folk down.He wants every US citizen to have a job and increase employment.He want to shame  both the DemocraticWelfare policy's and the Bush Republicans who outsourced everything.

Obama didn’t even make a effort to confront China.Bush the foereign wars in the Middle East spending Money on a waisted cause The Establishment is just MAD a guy who never was in office had the best economy in 50 years did it on the first shot.He Shamed them.Or really they all Shamed themselves.Biden been in office 40yrs and 8 yrs as Vice President.WTF??

They said the stock market would crash.LIARs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Under Biden your 401k will drop on election night mark my word and this won’t help the underclass and then rich people will be broke also and no money to taxes at all.Housing will tank no body borrowing from the equity of their house to buy a new car ect....

a wise man once wrote if you divide all the money up in the world in 5 yrs the people who were poor and will most likely blown all their money and will be broke again savers the investors will be rich again by investing in a business to make money

the border?

simple make it a open border but no welfare and social services to anybody.

Trump said he was going to tax Mexican imports now the Mexican national guard is round up people at no cost to Us Illegal immigration is DOWN. 
Biden is for union workers why didn’t he do this help out the lower American lower class.8 yrs and he didn’t think of this?

People forget blacks were republican after the civil war.but the southern dems ran them out and killed them.then later Republicans became more business then in the 60sthe welfare programs Began  Where ones marries the govt to take care of families. Families were intact now where is the father? 
Will this change? If Biden or the Hard left win then it will always be the same. ElvisPresley sang,Another baby born in the Ghetto!!!!The Ghetto.

Recent immigrants from Africa within 5 yrs own business and shopsSo what am I missing here????

people need to remember if America goes down the world will go down.we are broke.

A rising economy lifts all boats but the left will make it out as why their is so many rubber rafts/Dingys compared to Yachts.I 

2nd Amendmant?

Im not for assault weapons but the left if they Could ban it to black powder single shots if possible with the newer left leaning people that they bringin in now.I’m all for background checks ,class ,registration on New gun sales.If caught will a stolen gun and a felon you should become a Canadian citizen and move to a large city.Germany/France also is another option 

let’s see how the Seattle zone works out.I hope my CompassionateConverative brothers have donated food and Big Tents to this new nation of equal justice and a economic Boom will happen and business will move in .Im sure REI is out of tents and camping gear by now.

My father is  ethnicHawaiian. from Hawaii.

Obama grew up in Hawaii after his father left the family.Believe me There was no Hawaiian kids in his school that his a white grandparents sent him to mostly white and Asians school were tiger moms Pushed Ed ya action.So don’t believe CNN that he grew up in the hood.

michele Obama did move back to Chicago and put her kids in public school in the hood to Lift the neighborhood hood.

Edited by banzai510(hainz)
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

I’m all for background checks ,class ,registration on New gun sales.If caught will a stolen gun and a felon you should become a Canadian citizen and move to a large city.Germany/France also is another option 

oXKcSgN.gif

I would just like to say, before this thread is possibly locked, that I am glad that Ratsun is not some pussy internet forum where members aren't allowed to hash

it out over political matters. We should always be able to have a open debate whether or not someone gets pissed off or not. That being said, fuck all of you bastards!!

just kidding! 😄😄

Yeah should close it. Soon.

To recap...

1/ not biased (see 2/)

2/ all politicians are guilty (of something) until proven innocent and as they are reptiles,  there's nothing immoral in saying this.

3/ if caught with a gun you go to Canada but you have to leave it behind for someone else that wants to emigrate.

2 hours ago, AlexDeLarge said:

I would just like to say, before this thread is possibly locked, that I am glad that Ratsun is not some pussy internet forum where members aren't allowed to hash

it out over political matters. We should always be able to have a open debate whether or not someone gets pissed off or not. That being said, fuck all of you bastards!!

just kidding! 😄😄

Normally we're not allowed to hash it out over politics.I'm shocked it lasted this long.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, angliagt said:

Don't feel bad, they're still using the other Confederate flag in NASCAR -

the White flag.

The way Nascar is headed they'll be using a rainbow flag for the last lap.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 6/14/2020 at 8:48 PM, a.d._510_n_ok said:

83159033_3136090083100830_37673133237051

wtf are you a commie, if so your ass needs to be tarred and feathered and dropped off in the swamps of Louisana for the gators to munch on your corpse