Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, angliagt said:

So....'69's are General Lees,& '68's are General Grants?

I saw the round fender marker light and the grill, paused but it didn't click. I owned a '69 318 automatic in '73 or 4. Guess I'm just a rebel. It was huge inside PS/PB comfortable party mobile.

• Like 1

Matt,you have civil rights violations confused with complaints,Chauvin doesn't have 18 civil rights violations on his record.Floyds record has a lot to do with what happened.He was a troublemaker,that's relevant when it comes to police interaction.Mike,where did i say anything was justified ? I don't know how to make it any more clear.BAD COP,BAD COP,BAD COP.Does that help ? I'm not defending or condoning this cops actions but it is a two way street.Being a criminal is relevant.

• Like 2

Chauvin has a really bad service record. Watch that video. Robert Barnes talks about it on there too. Its being sequestered right now, because Amy Klobuchar is the first in line for Bidens running Mate. 

Only one officer in that group has any excuse because he was a rookie and Chauvin was the high ranking officer. So he couldn't say or do shit. 

https://www.startribune.com/personnel-records-shed-light-on-four-minneapolis-police-officers-charged-in-george-floyd-death/571019902/

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2020-06-02/minneapolis-police-release-records-of-four-officers-involved-in-floyds-death

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, john510 said:

Matt,you have civil rights violations confused with complaints,Chauvin doesn't have 18 civil rights violations on his record.Floyds record has a lot to do with what happened.He was a troublemaker,that's relevant when it comes to police interaction.Mike,where did i say anything was justified ? I don't know how to make it any more clear.BAD COP,BAD COP,BAD COP.Does that help ? I'm not defending or condoning this cops actions but it is a two way street.Being a criminal is relevant.

No internal affairs investigated him over 18 times for civil rights violations. Police misconduct is classified as civil rights

Definition of Civil Rights Violation:

Criminal Civil Rights Violation Law and Legal Definition. A criminal civil rights violation refers to an offense that occurs as a result of the use of force or the threat of force by the offender against a victim. For instance an assault committed because of the victim's race or sexual orientation.

Anything that goes against the Bill Of Rights.

Being a criminal has zero to do with an officer over stepping his power to commit murder. If I have misdemeanor theft on my record does that give a cop a right to thrash me, and then use a maneuver explicitly restricted to kill me? OOPS. Civil rights are extended to everyone regardless of shit they have been mixed up in throughout their life.

Now if you want to make the point that George Floyd shouldn't be held up as a role model then I will agree with you, but saying his record gives justification to how he was handled is wrong.

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 2

Does everyone remember LaVoy Finicum?

So his rights were violated before he died as well. The officers that shot him were firing on the vehicle before they came to a stop in a snow bank. That was well before he even reached for his sidearm. In his circumstance the law had gone outside its jurisdiction to shoot and he was legally justified to return fire, but he was dead well before he could. 

But everyone wants to say it was because they tried to run a cop over.....Or make some excuse why our LEO are 99% right all the time.

To that i say "Captain america get your lips of their ass.:"

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Floyd's past record led to his death while handcuffed? How is that possible? unless Chauvin knew him to be a troublemaker or had had a previous interaction with him. Chauvin saw a black guy. (so he must be a troublemaker or criminal ?) YES, if a suspect has been identified in advance (not the case here I think) and known to police to be violent then precautions can be taken prior to interaction, but that does not mean you can kill him? When the police come up on you, (no matter who you are) you are right then, an 'alleged' rapist, arsonist, wife beater, robbery suspect, w/e and all should be detained or arrested in the same safe manner.

7 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Floyd's past record led to his death while handcuffed? How is that possible? unless Chauvin knew him to be a troublemaker or had had a previous interaction with him. Chauvin saw a black guy. (so he must be a troublemaker or criminal ?) YES, if a suspect has been identified in advance (not the case here I think) and known to police to be violent then precautions can be taken prior to interaction, but that does not mean you can kill him? When the police come up on you, (no matter who you are) you are right then, an 'alleged' rapist, arsonist, wife beater, robbery suspect, w/e and all should be detained or arrested in the same safe manner.

Just as a new factor they did know each other. Evidently they both worked security at a nightclub and hated each other. I don't think this was ever about race.

I think Chauvin was a shitty cop who got a chance to arrest someone he didn't like and hurt him. Based on several reports of drug use and cardiovascular problems I think Floyd was not in the best health and the actions of Chauvin killed him.

Personally, based on the history we have coming out it seems like both people where just kind of giant bags of shit that intersected.

I don't think there is any controversy in stating that Chauvin's actions killed Floyd. Did Floyd deserve to die during the arrest; absolutely not.

Other variables:

Would Chauvin's actions have killed Floyd if Floyd wasn't intoxicated and sick? I don't know. Did Floyd resist prior to the arrest? Some video from a different angle suggests that, although it also looks like Floyd may have just been high and out of it and Chauvin was looking for an excuse. I'm not sure it matters that much except to maybe intent during the trial.

I do worry they may be reaching on the charges and Chauvin might get found innocent on the more serious charges of murder when he would be found guilty of a lesser charge. Shit will pop off if that happens. Which also makes me worry about the ability of Chauvin to get a fair trial (I may think he is a horrible person but he still deserves a fair trial).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/derek-chauvin-nightclub-george-floyd-security-shifts-el-nuevo-rodeo-minneapolis/

• Like 3

crap you win

I just bought all my Datuns to Seattle Antifa just burnt them and no black guys were around, burnt my house down and now on Welfare and the cops are now pushing me around Now I understand.  I have my rights!!!!, I had to borrow a Obama phone to write this and get a phone card form the Govt.

Store owners have no rights , property owners and none. OK so be it.

I hear the Capitol Hill crew(seattle) are now deporting people and have borders(checks) just like Trump wants

. But I told the Right Winger Radio station here in seattle to help them, say you all for them,  by providing food and tents and they are going to do it I couldn't believe it heard it on the radio station. Make all Seattle a homeless Camp. I love it bring them in from battle ground states so they see what happens.

Its a block Party that going to last forever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Other variables:

Would Chauvin's actions have killed Floyd if Floyd wasn't intoxicated and sick? I don't know. Did Floyd resist prior to the arrest? Some video from a different angle suggests that, although it also looks like Floyd may have just been high and out of it and Chauvin was looking for an excuse. I'm not sure it matters that much except to maybe intent during the trial.

It may be just me, but if you're handcuffed it's hard to believe that someone is 'resisting'. I mean you're really not much of a threat or certainly a reduced threat when restrained. Human nature as it is, if someone got a few licks in or spit on you while being put in restraints, it's completely believable that you might want some payback. It's not professional to retaliate, but there it is. A good cop would have seen signs of intoxication or mental  problems and just done their job. Chauvin is the worst kind of douchebag cop. 

6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Just as a new factor they did know each other. Evidently they both worked security at a nightclub and hated each other. I don't think this was ever about race.

I think Chauvin was a shitty cop who got a chance to arrest someone he didn't like and hurt him. Based on several reports of drug use and cardiovascular problems I think Floyd was not in the best health and the actions of Chauvin killed him.

Personally, based on the history we have coming out it seems like both people where just kind of giant bags of shit that intersected.

I don't think there is any controversy in stating that Chauvin's actions killed Floyd. Did Floyd deserve to die during the arrest; absolutely not.

Other variables:

I do worry they may be reaching on the charges and Chauvin might get found innocent on the more serious charges of murder when he would be found guilty of a lesser charge. Shit will pop off if that happens. Which also makes me worry about the ability of Chauvin to get a fair trial (I may think he is a horrible person but he still deserves a fair trial).

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/derek-chauvin-nightclub-george-floyd-security-shifts-el-nuevo-rodeo-minneapolis/

That guy didn't even know who he was talking about and has backpedaled on that story.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/george-floyd-derek-chauvin-nightclub-bumped-heads-changes-story/

A man who worked at the same club with George Floyd and Derek Chauvin – and previously told CBS News the two had "bumped heads" – changed his story Wednesday, saying he had mistaken Floyd for another unnamed African-American employee.  

34 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

It may be just me, but if you're handcuffed it's hard to believe that someone is 'resisting'. I mean you're really not much of a threat or certainly a reduced threat when restrained. Human nature as it is, if someone got a few licks in or spit on you while being put in restraints, it's completely believable that you might want some payback. It's not professional to retaliate, but there it is. A good cop would have seen signs of intoxication or mental  problems and just done their job. Chauvin is the worst kind of douchebag cop. 

Yes it's just you.I'm guessing you've never watched an episode of "Cops" or "Live PD" Handcuffs are definitely restraining but don't keep somebody from continuing to resist.Legs and feet can do some damage.Oh did i mention Chauvin is a bad cop ? 

3 hours ago, john510 said:

Yes it's just you.I'm guessing you've never watched an episode of "Cops" or "Live PD" Handcuffs are definitely restraining but don't keep somebody from continuing to resist.Legs and feet can do some damage.Oh did i mention Chauvin is a bad cop ? 

You did mention he was a bad cop but with a caveat to Floyd previous record. That gave a bit of a vailed excuse to Chauvin’s actions as acceptable up to a point.

like I had said before. If you want to argue that Floyd shouldn't be held up as a role model, then that is a valid argument. Which many of us would be in full agreement with. His (Floyd) record should never justify abuse or excessive force until death. Chauvin was and is a POS and took his power addiction a lot too far. 

When Floyd was cuffed and face down the arrest was over. Period end of discussion. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 1

Do you guys even realize what Floyds COD was ? Heart failure.Sure the situation didn't help.Jacked on meth,Fentanyl and alcohol ? Physical distress/altercation.Read the coroners findings.I'm sorry i can't find much sympathy for the situation.Too many people have now paid a price for it that had zero to do with it.

ya gotta comply with cops. ya just do. when cops get a dude cuffed they need to step the fuck back and calm down. just do these two things and a lot of the USA's troubles will go the fuck away. it would also help to not have an agenda driven media pissing gasoline on a roaring tire fire but they'll always do that.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, john510 said:

Do you guys even realize what Floyds COD was ? Heart failure.Sure the situation didn't help.Jacked on meth,Fentanyl and alcohol ? Physical distress/altercation.Read the coroners findings.I'm sorry i can't find much sympathy for the situation.Too many people have now paid a price for it that had zero to do with it.

Yeah Floyd was a POS. I don't deny that at all. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, john510 said:

Yes it's just you.I'm guessing you've never watched an episode of "Cops" or "Live PD" Handcuffs are definitely restraining but don't keep somebody from continuing to resist.Legs and feet can do some damage.

Just like quantum mechanics where there act of observation changes the outcome of an experiment, filming cops and felons changes how they do things and react. It's not real. It's barely entertainment.

Not THAT much of a threat and not THAT much resisting. Read below...

1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

When Floyd was cuffed and face down the arrest was over. Period end of discussion. 

Anybody heard the craziness about The Hell"s Angels, The Monguls, and thousands of other bikers headed to CHAZ for a showdown?

Also in my neck of the woods, in Knoxville, TN, the Pagan Motorcycle club has gathered over some rumblings about a possible ANTIFA

protest over there. They have police helicopters hovering and police watching them as I type this.....🤔

3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Just like quantum mechanics where there act of observation changes the outcome of an experiment, filming cops and felons changes how they do things and react. It's not real. It's barely entertainment.

Not THAT much of a threat and not THAT much resisting. Read below...

Floyd was 6' 4"  225 pounds and very well built.Yea no threat.Cops (the show) isn't real ? I feel like somebody just told me there's no Santa Claus.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AlexDeLarge said:

Anybody heard the craziness about The Hell"s Angels, The Monguls, and thousands of other bikers headed to CHAZ for a showdown?

Also in my neck of the woods, in Knoxville, TN, the Pagan Motorcycle club has gathered over some rumblings about a possible ANTIFA

protest over there. They have police helicopters hovering and police watching them as I type this.....🤔

Not for 3 more weeks. July 4th.

Lots can happen between now and zen

Well fill your boots if you think it's relevant. I see a guy handcuffed face down. Not much of a threat and not really able to resist much by any stretch. What may or may not have happened previously is the same as if he had a criminal past or was a trouble maker. It's irrelevant. Once subdued you don't keep kneeling on him.