19 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/education/oregon-schools-menstrual-dignity-act/283-82c2db79-367d-45a7-ba25-fd68b6d588f2

In case you don't wanna click on the truth ^^^,, here's the headline from another tv station 

Oregon schools implement Menstrual Dignity Act, requiring free menstrual products

The legislation was passed this year and requires all public schools offer access to free menstrual products in every bathroom

.Notice the word PASSED 

Just imagine the shenanigans middle school age boys will do with this...

Delight and excites the mind.

Just remember, liberals oppose bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs.

• Like 5
  • Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, angliagt said:

And now I see where California plans on paying for transportation to California

for women whose states don't permit it.

If I was still a California taxpayer,I'd be outraged that about that.

Given the weight of pending legislation, it's important to keep information proportional, objective, and accurate as to what's actually going on here. Cali set up a tiny fund that will offer grants up to $300 supporting access for low income women. In all reality, this is a political gesture by Newsom for his reelection campaign, so he can be seen as "Taking A Stand" for freedom of a woman's right to choose. 

Obviously the division on abortion is along political lines, and the justification for this is in the eye of the beholder. Regardless of the political brainwashing on either side, it's the nature of the game. If you don't want to be played by rhetoric, be informed.

1 hour ago, iceman510 said:

Just imagine the shenanigans middle school age boys will do with this...

Delight and excites the mind.

Just remember, liberals oppose bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs.

The first thing I thought as well. If I was there I would buy some and tie them to button holes and wear them around. Or stick up your nose. or in your ear. Hell gang up on the ginger and shove one up his ass. Teachers wouldn't dare try to shame you. Just say you are expecting your period. Fuck them anyway. This is so stupid.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Just remember, conservatives support bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs.

Or are both accusations inaccurate and unfair?

4 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The first thing I thought as well. If I was there I would buy some and tie them to button holes and wear them around. Or stick up your nose. or in your ear. Hell gang up on the ginger and shove one up his ass. Teachers wouldn't dare try to shame you. Just say you are expecting your period. Fuck them anyway. This is so stupid.

And bringing the sexual norms of your generation would do nothing but justify all of this BS for them. I thought we agreed to let this selfobsorbed iGeneration figure their sexual norms out for themselves. 

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

The sexual norms of today are so queer it threaten our species.

Said the guy who called for thinning the over populated herd. 

Edited by paradime

I dont care about any of this shit until I get the bill..everyone WANTS but at the end of the day its the folks that traded life hours that pay for it all.. These wisdomless directionless futureless generation founded gofundme..use that shit.

People want to kill off the people they will need to support them in old age thats fine also, but i wont be footing that bill either. Maybe they should get a group rate and abort the sexually irresponsible parents also. Just sayin. Wasnt my problem when you nut so why is it my problem when it catches up to them?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Relying on abortion for birth control is not the most cost and time effective strategy. For morons it's the only way. There are simpler ways but you actually have to use your head.

the best way is to just think of Nancy Pelosi at a YMCA with a happy ending

17 minutes ago, RatVonDude said:

the best way is to just think of Nancy Pelosi at a YMCA with a happy ending

Need to go poke my mind's eye out now.

Vomit GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 2
  • Haha 2