Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yeah I don't twitter either, but if this is the list of douchebags on Twitter I ain't starting! Alex Jones on there? Tin had crowd for sure 

HAT! The word is HAT! Like, You are an ass HAT! 

Alex Jones Tin Foil Hat GIF - Alex Jones Tin Foil Hat Smiling - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, bottomwatcher said:

Yeah I don't twitter either, but if this is the list of douchebags on Twitter I ain't starting! Alex Jones on there? Tin had crowd for sure 

Well that list of what you consider douchebags is a drop in the bucket.The real douchebags are the ones that were trying to silence these douchebags.Come on now.Greene and Gaetz are a little bit out there but they're so outnumbered by liberal lunatics on Twitter.

• Like 1

Yeah, fuck her. Best is to just forget her lest she be more important than she is. Like the guy who killed John Lennon or blew up that building in Oklahoma. 

Fire. Man I haven't heard that since the early '70s. Thanks for that, what a trip.

33 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Just wow. So now the government tells you what you can't do with your body.

No that's not the ruling. They are kicking this down to a local legislative determination. A state issue and not a federal.

In 1973 the ruling made unborn children an object of property and not a living human. So it made many things inconsistent constitutionally. There will still be states that tolerate abortion but they will determine the extent of the language.   

Do you think its ok for the government to order you to take on medical procedures, as long as its just not abortion?  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

Weather Underground radical Kathy Boudin dead at 78

Boudin took part in 1981 heist that killed three people

https://www.foxnews.com/us/weather-underground-radical-kathy-boudin-dead-armored-truck-heist

Well as a country we had already forgotten about her co member Bill Ayers and the left worships the politician he helped known as Barack Obama.

I see Tulsi Gabbard giving Barack and Joe a broadside

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

No that's not the ruling. They are kicking this down to a local legislative determination. A state issue and not a federal.

In 1973 the ruling made unborn children an object of property and not a living human. So it made many things inconsistent constitutionally. There will still be states that tolerate abortion but they will determine the extent of the language.   

Do you think its ok for the government to order you to take on medical procedures, as long as its just not abortion?  

I think that the state (government) should have minimal involvement in your life choices including medical procedures. You should be free to end your life on your terms, for example. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I think that the state (government) should have minimal involvement in your life choices including medical procedures. You should be free to end your life on your terms, for example. 

Not all states have the same ideals or principles. So each state was given the ability to write their own laws according to its population. So it doesn't make any sense to blanket the nation in one bent of ideology about human life. If you're so moved by pro life or pro abortion, then move to a state that supports your point of view. The constitution has zero language protecting the use of abortion. So now it needs to come to a convention of states to amend the constitution with language. 

I agree that ending your life should never be limited as long as you're not taking people or other human life with you. 

You cannot charge a Person with murder of an unborn child whether be an accident or on purpose when a woman can perform the same act at a clinic. 

I am a bit libertarian / conservative on this. Although I would never encourage an abortion within my family, but I would never impose a ban on anyone seeking one as long as it wasn't used for birth control or erasing stupid behavior. There are way too many safe medical solution to prevent impregnation, so abortion should be as rare as hens teeth. According to stats though, abortion kills more people per year than the Flu, car accidents, firearms, and domestic killings combined. 

Edited by Mattndew76
  • Like 3

Agree wholeheartedly. Used for birth control is disgusting behavior there are alternatives that are better. Of course then you get into birth control debates. There are very few good reasons for abortion but sadly they do exist. 

• Like 4

I was reading where the State of California will be paying for transportation for

women from other states to travel there to get an abortion.

Is there no shred of common sense there anymore?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

I was reading where the State of California will be paying for transportation for

women from other states to travel there to get an abortion.

Is there no shred of common sense there anymore?

I would not doubt that CA seems to have adopted that completely screwed up LIBTARD/LEFTIST way across the board, on so many things!  CO and MD where I'm from, apparently have both adopted a pro abortion law that allows a BORN BABY (not just a fetus) to be "put down" (I couldn't fathom a different word for it) for whatever reason & the mother (or doctor) would NOT be prosecuted for murdering a baby.  It makes me sick to hear that parts of this country have lowered themselves to that level...............😒

Common sense............ha, that's funny...........😑

• Like 1