11 hours ago, thisismatt said:

The value of it, though. Starting to feel like Venezuela around here.

Yes i agree,the value has fallen real fast recently.I never thought i'd see what's happening right now in my adult lifetime.I remember the 70's as a kid and always hearing about it on the news but it never meant much because i wasn't paying for anything.Now i'm glad i've been a careful spender all these years.I lived poor for a long time struggling to pay a mortgage and raise two kids on a low salary.I'm not going back to that shit.

• Like 1
  • Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, bananahamuck said:

https://kpic.com/news/local/oregon-public-schools-will-put-period-products-instructions-in-every-student-bathroom

PORTLAND, Ore. (TND) — Schools in Oregon will soon be required to place menstrual products in all restrooms, including boys' restrooms, and Portland Public Schools are preparing to follow that requirement.

The Menstrual Dignity Act, signed into law by Gov. Kate Brown, requires elementary, middle, and high schools to place the products in bathrooms along with instructions on how to use them,

When does the ridiculousness end ? WTF is a male going to do with a tampon ? I'm just going to go ahead and say it,these people are fucking stupid.Find an important issue to resolve and apply some common sense.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, john510 said:

Yes i agree,the value has fallen real fast recently.I never thought i'd see what's happening right now in my adult lifetime.I remember the 70's as a kid and always hearing about it on the news but it never meant much because i wasn't paying for anything.Now i'm glad i've been a careful spender all these years.I lived poor for a long time struggling to pay a mortgage and raise two kids on a low salary.I'm not going back to that shit.

It's me, I am that shit

2 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/education/oregon-schools-menstrual-dignity-act/283-82c2db79-367d-45a7-ba25-fd68b6d588f2

In case you don't wanna click on the truth ^^^,, here's the headline from another tv station 

Oregon schools implement Menstrual Dignity Act, requiring free menstrual products

The legislation was passed this year and requires all public schools offer access to free menstrual products in every bathroom

.Notice the word PASSED 

I'm guessing this is due to all of the EX-Californians who moved to Oregon.

But don't worry - there's more coming!

• Like 2

What the actual F? Now you can get sued for taking your vehicle to the mechanic if someone is injured/killed working on it? Retarded

Owner of Jeep who left his car at dealership for oil change is sued for $15M by family of mechanic, 42, who died after teenage worker who couldn't drive a shift stick crashed into him

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10785855/Owner-Jeep-left-car-dealership-oil-change-sued-15M-family-mechanic.html

• Sad 1
53 minutes ago, angliagt said:

I'm guessing this is due to all of the EX-Californians who moved to Oregon.

But don't worry - there's more coming!

No,not the Californians.We don't have that shit down here yet.

7 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

RIGHT!?

my wife and I have been filling 5 gallon buckets with pasta rice and beans (from winco bulk bins) for a few senior citizens we know in our area just in case..they dont know about it cuz if it doesnt go that way we dont want to preemptively injure their pride..these folks worked hard their whole lives only to retire into this BS. Its not much but its something we CAN do. I couldnt imagine trying to survive this day and age on 1500$ a month. Let alone 3 years ago wages.

If the $1500 is per person, I live on a little less than that and wouldn't recommend it. In my childhood we kept sealed 55 gallon drums of wheat, barely, and rice. I helped Dad move them out of the basement a few years back. He said at his stage of life lack of pharmaceuticals will kill him faster than starvation and if the world goes tits up, he would rather check out than fight for survival. It is a good point.

• Like 3

I just heard a commercial in the background that caught my attention, it was about birth control, the ad was put on by SLYNO, it talked about one not needing estrogen to keep from getting pregnant, what caught my attention was they said to END pregnancies, it was said so fast I thought I was hearing things, they never said anything about controlling pregnancies in any form again in the whole commercial after that nor did they say birth control that I recall, anyone else see this commercial and did they say "end pregnancies"???

And now I see where California plans on paying for transportation to California

for women whose states don't permit it.

If I was still a California taxpayer,I'd be outraged that about that.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, angliagt said:

Most California taxpayers have their heads so far up their ass they don't know about shit like this.

• Like 3
4 hours ago, angliagt said:

3 hours ago, john510 said:

Most California taxpayers have their heads so far up their ass they don't know about shit like this.

There are so many things to be upset about here in Cali these idea's get lost in the maelstrom of the bowl vortex

• Like 3