• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/11/2022 at 6:31 PM, thisismatt said:

Well color me surprised...

Bill Clinton's special advisor who let Jeffrey Epstein into the White House seven times and flew on the Lolita Express dies at 59 - the latest associate of the former President to suffer an early demise 

ecostein.jpg

• Like 3

Courtney Love did it. 

Leave Hillary alone!! She was our greatest president ever if Trump hadn’t wire taped her campaign . 

. I am so tempted to delete my account again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
On 5/11/2022 at 9:08 AM, bananahamuck said:

I posted the news links to show those that might have open mind as I was offended at your dismissing of Jays opinion merely because of the “ messenger ..  How very Clintoesch of you 

so,,, you “say” you handed out tampons to middle school boys?? As that is what we are talking about here …As many as they wanted?? ( like in your words confetti).  Really ? 

. that not only is a lie , it’s exactly  why your dismissive left wing crap you are constantly defending as “independent” thought or if called out as horse shit it is .. “Oh I was trolling ,, haha ,, got you”.

Is tired at best 

And I'm sure Jay appreciates you looking out for him like this. Com'on Nanner, don't you think this venomous overreaction is a bit much, even for you? Step back a minute, you misquoted me, called me a lier, and got all personal trying to insults me. Help me understand the crime I'm being accused of is it that you were offended by my "low hanging fruit" comment? Seems kinda sensitive and attention seeking really. Professionally I would ask if you're taking your medication and feeling okay, but I'm not your damn therapist so ethically I'm allowed to tell you to kiss my ass, and no "haha ,, got ya” for you this time.

My senior year at Point Loma HIGH SCHOOL I was the nurses aid during 1st period. Yes pun intended. The nurse was a total drunk and she usually came in well after I left for 2nd. So yeah, I did indeed hand out tampons and pads like (while acknowledging my use of poetic hyperbole here) confetti. 

We've been though this before were you accuse me of being a PITA smatass poser because I don't complain the way you want me to. I get why you so badly want me to be your easy target Destruction of America liberal fall guy, but I'm not here to meet you emotional needs.

I've been an INDEPENDENT for 40 years and I'm genuinely disgusted by what American's accept as their political party. My investment in civil loyalty is local, because I recognize no one in Washington gives a flying fuck about serving we "the people". Hell, I'd vote for you if you weren't so damn pissy all the time.

But if I make you that uncomfortable, just add me to your blocked list just like Flatcat19 did 7 years ago. 

Yours truly,

Paradime.

• Like 2
On 5/11/2022 at 8:47 AM, iceman510 said:

Nice out (as Bing would say), but fail.  I'm stating left-based violence is more prevalent now, your saying it is not and the right-based is its equal or perhaps greater (not sure of your formula).  I think recent events support my point, which you have not refuted with evidence of complementary actions.  You're not pulling the weight. 

Besides, I am on a lifting restriction due to my hernia surgery. 😁

So when  I put the question back in your lap you point to my "formula"? I'll admit, I've had trouble keeping up with all your new qualifiers, but it appears you've reinterpreted what we said in order to support the ridiculously narrow time qualifier you pulled out of your backside. I checked our conversation but I found nothing of what you describe.  I guess you would have looked yourself if you were able, so I did it for you. 

First I'm so sorry to hear about the hernia. Out of sympathy I searched around for you and found the CSIS dataset of 893 politically motivated attacks in the United States since 1994. During that time there's been one attack staged by James Hodgkinson, 66. He was the lone leftwing nut job who opened fire on Rep senators playing softball in DC. Although it did lead to fatalities, the only person killed was the perpetrator.

The only other deadly Southpaw attack was Willem von Spronsen, a 69-year-old leftwing extremist and self proclaimed antics member. He tried to set deportation buses on fire and was killed by police outside an Ice detention center in Tacoma, Washington. He too was the only fatality.

There were 21 police killings by black extremists, but were consider acts of retribution and not politically motivated.

During the same time period, American white supremacists and other neo-fascist rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that claimed 329 victims. Shit damn, I guess you are right about there being no equivalence between the two.

To help refresh your memory, the context of our discussion was MSNM hysteria regarding the ill-conceived lib idea of putting fem products in Jr high restrooms F, M, and other.

You: (pointing a finger at lib BS "bias shit" as though cons aren't guilty of the same kind of BS)

"Just remember, liberals oppose bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs." 

Me: (using a rewrite to parodying your BS rhetoric and asking a pointed question)

"Just remember, conserves support bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs.

Or are both accusations inaccurate and unfair?" 

The simple answer is Yes, both sides BS is the same "inaccurate and unfair" propaganda use to demonize the each other. 

You: (dodging the question with a whole new topic and ridiculously narrow qualifier)

"Sure, feel free to continue believing the behaviors are equivalent, but I don't recall conservatives protesting at justice's home when they don't like a decision made.  With the support (at least tacitly) of the administration. 🙄"

Me: (pointing to your bait and switch game and referring to police records that show R wing protesters committed 153 assaults, 383 death threats, 3 kidnappings, 18 attempted murders, and 9 murders all related to the conservative viewpoint on abortion rights.

"So you're saying you don't recall conservatives protesting a decision they didn't like with the full support of a Republican administration? 🙄  Or are you trying to paint my point into a corner with a ridiculously narrow form of equivalence? 

Whether you believe it or not, shit stinks equally on both sides."

You: (introducing another new qualifier with antifa and shamelessly ignoring that I called out your game)

Oh, so humorous.  Yes, conveniently leave out the qualifier and pretend I made a statement about protesting in general when that is clearly not what I said.  I'm not painting you into any corner, but it seems like you have some concern your argument maybe can't stand up to the scrutiny.

Comfort yourself with your assessment of the relative vaporous characteristics of feces, but there are times when it is clear that certain behaviors are in support of things which are plain wrong, and even harmful to society.  For example, behavior of Antifa groups.  Convince me there's an equivalent."

Me: (responding to your bias condescension and answering your question)

"Oh so shocking how absolutely right you are. Clearly I'm mocking your narrow one sided accusation. No argument here, liberals do what they do, and I derive no comfort in pointing out the malodorous behavior of both terminally brainwashed mindsets. Again, with many issues, including abortion, wrong is always in the eye of the beholder. It would suggest selective nose blindness for either side to say there is no equivalence in stench. Without extreme rightwing fascism, extreme leftwing "anti fascism" aka antifa would not exist. Convince me there's no equivalence."

You: (dodging my question again by asking me to do your work and muddying the water with anecdotal BS)

"Convince me instead.  Where is your evidence of their violence, particularly in the US?  Even the guys in Michigan who were coerced by the FBI to supposedly kidnap the governor were acquitted due to lack of any evidence they were going to actually do anything.  Basically more FBI entrapment."

Let me know if you need any more help. 

4 hours ago, paradime said:

So when  I put the question back in your lap you point to my "formula"? I'll admit, I've had trouble keeping up with all your new qualifiers, but it appears you've reinterpreted what we said in order to support the ridiculously narrow time qualifier you pulled out of your backside. I checked our conversation but I found nothing of what you describe.  I guess you would have looked yourself if you were able, so I did it for you. 

First I'm so sorry to hear about the hernia. Out of sympathy I searched around for you and found the CSIS dataset of 893 politically motivated attacks in the United States since 1994. During that time there's been one attack staged by James Hodgkinson, 66. He was the lone leftwing nut job who opened fire on Rep senators playing softball in DC. Although it did lead to fatalities, the only person killed was the perpetrator.

The only other deadly Southpaw attack was Willem von Spronsen, a 69-year-old leftwing extremist and self proclaimed antics member. He tried to set deportation buses on fire and was killed by police outside an Ice detention center in Tacoma, Washington. He too was the only fatality.

There were 21 police killings by black extremists, but were consider acts of retribution and not politically motivated.

During the same time period, American white supremacists and other neo-fascist rightwing extremists have carried out attacks that claimed 329 victims. Shit damn, I guess you are right about there being no equivalence between the two.

To help refresh your memory, the context of our discussion was MSNM hysteria regarding the ill-conceived lib idea of putting fem products in Jr high restrooms F, M, and other.

You: (pointing a finger at lib BS "bias shit" as though cons aren't guilty of the same kind of BS)

"Just remember, liberals oppose bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs." 

Me: (using a rewrite to parodying your BS rhetoric and asking a pointed question)

"Just remember, conserves support bullying unless it is you and your viewpoint, and it differs from theirs.

The simple answer is Yes, both sides BS is the same "inaccurate and unfair" propaganda use to demonize the each other. 

You: (dodging the question with a whole new topic and ridiculously narrow qualifier)

"Sure, feel free to continue believing the behaviors are equivalent, but I don't recall conservatives protesting at justice's home when they don't like a decision made.  With the support (at least tacitly) of the administration. 🙄"

Me: (pointing to your bait and switch game and referring to police records that show R wing protesters committed 153 assaults, 383 death threats, 3 kidnappings, 18 attempted murders, and 9 murders all related to the conservative viewpoint on abortion rights.

"So you're saying you don't recall conservatives protesting a decision they didn't like with the full support of a Republican administration? 🙄  Or are you trying to paint my point into a corner with a ridiculously narrow form of equivalence? 

You: (introducing another new qualifier with antifa and shamelessly ignoring that I called out your game)

Oh, so humorous.  Yes, conveniently leave out the qualifier and pretend I made a statement about protesting in general when that is clearly not what I said.  I'm not painting you into any corner, but it seems like you have some concern your argument maybe can't stand up to the scrutiny.

Comfort yourself with your assessment of the relative vaporous characteristics of feces, but there are times when it is clear that certain behaviors are in support of things which are plain wrong, and even harmful to society.  For example, behavior of Antifa groups.  Convince me there's an equivalent."

"Oh so shocking how absolutely right you are. Clearly I'm mocking your narrow one sided accusation. No argument here, liberals do what they do, and I derive no comfort in pointing out the malodorous behavior of both terminally brainwashed mindsets. Again, with many issues, including abortion, wrong is always in the eye of the beholder. It would suggest selective nose blindness for either side to say there is no equivalence in stench. Without extreme rightwing fascism, extreme leftwing "anti fascism" aka antifa would not exist. Convince me there's no equivalence."

You: (dodging my question again by asking me to do your work and muddying the water with anecdotal BS)

"Convince me instead.  Where is your evidence of their violence, particularly in the US?  Even the guys in Michigan who were coerced by the FBI to supposedly kidnap the governor were acquitted due to lack of any evidence they were going to actually do anything.  Basically more FBI entrapment."

Cbs Omg GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

Boy O Boy. I feel like maybe we all just got filibustered there. never mind that though, the point stands, both sides have people who act outside the interest of the majority and I think perhaps you both have the same frustration.nothing is being done about any of it! Politicians get passes for unacceptable decisions because no-one in the system appears to be on the peoples side..the FBI is becoming well known for being liberal strongmen when they are supposed to be neutral politically. My biggest issue about all of this is its ALL being paid for with labor dollars. where is the accountability and where is our champions when it comes to righting wrongs? Each side has a person who speaks out against their own side but conveniently has no power to stop the wrong doing. These are sad times for the republic for which it stumbles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, paradime said:

Not my argument but I'd like to see the list, who or what constitutes right wing extremists

And again stating that Fascism is right wing is a projection of the left, a falsehood and I don't give a shit what some lefty professor says. Fascism is against Capitalism, Democracy and Freedom (individual rights) the only thing right wing about Fascism is its to the right of Communism.

Edited by Ooph!
more blah blah
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, paradime said:

I see the behaviors of Antifa and BLM aren't included in "political violence/attacks"  How about the left encouraging their behavior and doing NOTHING to stop it ? Ever hear of a prominent Republican giving a shout out to the KKK or Proud Boys ? There is no equivalence Paradime.One side tried to stop the  bad behavior and the other uses it as a tool.If there were so much right wing extremism that had any meaning or influence we sure as hell would be hearing it on the news every night.The media thrives on that shit while ignoring what the left does.Remember all of the "peaceful protests" they reported on while in the background somebody's business is on fire ? Isn't this a form of political violence ? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Not my argument but I'd like to see the list, who or what constitutes right wing extremists

And again stating that Fascism is right wing is a projection of the left, a falsehood and I don't give a shit what some lefty professor says. Fascism is against Capitalism, Democracy and Freedom (individual rights) the only thing right wing about Fascism is its to the right of Communism.

Your definition and opinion on projection is noted. I think it's more than just differing perspective or semantics when talking about what constitutes this extreme political ideology.

Whether you value it or not, Fascism has been studied by historians, sociology, economics, social psychology, philosophy, and political science for nearly a century. It is a denialist falsehood that all of them carried a leftist agenda. Based on extensive historical record, Fascism has been defined as far-right authoritarianism, hyper ethno-nationalism, suppression of freedom for "other" minorities, dictatorial social structure, tight control over thought and education, strong regimentation of social norms, and based on nostalgia for a mythic past. 

Just because it's not a political party in America today doesn't mean there aren't neo-fascist groups here with that mindset. They spread hatred, devaluation and oppression of people who are non-while, hold liberal opinions, non-Christian religious beliefs, and idolize their leader. This goes far beyond the Republican pull you own weight, small effective accountable government, and free market conservatism I grew up with in my childhood San Diego.

As a kid, I watched asshole ileitis intellectuals like Gore Vidal and Willson F Buckley take this country down a dark path that ushered in the Divided States of America. I was on Davis's Speech and Debate team in high school and I recognized the futility of a R v L two party system when I was 17. 

I am not an authority on any of this shit. I'm a runt psychologist with an internet connection, insatiable curiosity, and a love of Datsuns.

1 hour ago, john510 said:

I see the behaviors of Antifa and BLM aren't included in "political violence/attacks"  How about the left encouraging their behavior and doing NOTHING to stop it ? Ever hear of a prominent Republican giving a shout out to the KKK or Proud Boys ? There is no equivalence Paradime.One side tried to stop the  bad behavior and the other uses it as a tool.If there were so much right wing extremism that had any meaning or influence we sure as hell would be hearing it on the news every night.The media thrives on that shit while ignoring what the left does.Remember all of the "peaceful protests" they reported on while in the background somebody's business is on fire ? Isn't this a form of political violence ? 

Referring to ultra extremes as an extension of our current state of politics is hyperbolic BS. The left would say that Trump did all the things you described. So where dose this go?

12 hours ago, paradime said:

Referring to ultra extremes as an extension of our current state of politics is hyperbolic BS. The left would say that Trump did all the things you described. So where dose this go?

Well the left has a habit of lying about a lot of things.Fact.

• Like 4