Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/3/2022 at 2:32 PM, Mattndew76 said:

Its up to us to move to places that are more in common principally to our own. 

I do not deny your statement, but it is sad. Latest news is my county has gained nearly 60k people since 2000. I was unable to slow the "townhouse" development near my house, which will double the population in the city block. I have mentioned the disgusting development many times, current projected selling price for each unit is up to 1.5 million, 25 times the purchase price of my house. I cannot imagine a better example of a housing bubble. My house, which remains in various stages of disrepair, is over 100 years old and I am confident it will outshine those townhouses, a couple of years following the next economic downturn. When people come to where you live, take what you valve and force their values upon you, it is not migration or immigration, it is invasion and should be realized as such. Historically, those resisting subjugation are afforded moral high ground, fighting for what they love, at least in popular versions of history. The current information manipulation machine demonizes and dismisses those who oppose.

• Like 3

Two houses away just sold for 550,000. It was abandoned for about 4 years and was never kept up by the elderly that lived there. That's got to be 5 times mine from 30 years ago and I'm closer to the ocean. I met the young couple who bought it and asked what they were going to build.... "Oh we're going to fix it up". I almost fell down. It's also about 100 years old and mine about 90. Still, half a million is cheap really. I try not to think about it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Everything is going to be fine..it’s “ transitory” 😂😅

12 hours ago, thisismatt said:

I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with memes and lulz

You DO know, look in your wallet, see any ammo in there? It’s economic. We used to march the poor off to war but now that’s been much more streamlined, instead of getting shot or blown the fuck up now we simply starve to death right at home.

gardens are the new body armor. If you live someplace that has seasons that prevent growing, I’d suggest you get familiar with AEROponics  not hydroponics. Can be done DIY cheap and easy and allows for  daily harvest. 

If gas can reached $7 a gallon in some areas is it so inconceivable that a head of lettuce won’t do the same?

• Like 2
3 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Everything is going to be fine..it’s “ transitory” 😂😅

You DO know, look in your wallet, see any ammo in there? It’s economic. We used to march the poor off to war but now that’s been much more streamlined, instead of getting shot or blown the fuck up now we simply starve to death right at home.

gardens are the new body armor. If you live someplace that has seasons that prevent growing, I’d suggest you get familiar with AEROponics  not hydroponics. Can be done DIY cheap and easy and allows for  daily harvest. 

If gas can reached $7 a gallon in some areas is it so inconceivable that a head of lettuce won’t do the same?

Can I just turn in my ticket and get off the ride? 🥴

• Like 2
1 minute ago, thisismatt said:

Can I just turn in my ticket and get off the ride? 🥴

RIGHT!?

my wife and I have been filling 5 gallon buckets with pasta rice and beans (from winco bulk bins) for a few senior citizens we know in our area just in case..they dont know about it cuz if it doesnt go that way we dont want to preemptively injure their pride..these folks worked hard their whole lives only to retire into this BS. Its not much but its something we CAN do. I couldnt imagine trying to survive this day and age on 1500$ a month. Let alone 3 years ago wages.

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

RIGHT!?

my wife and I have been filling 5 gallon buckets with pasta rice and beans (from winco bulk bins) for a few senior citizens we know in our area just in case..they dont know about it cuz if it doesnt go that way we dont want to preemptively injure their pride..these folks worked hard their whole lives only to retire into this BS. Its not much but its something we CAN do. I couldnt imagine trying to survive this day and age on 1500$ a month. Let alone 3 years ago wages.

I was making decent money but had to move to get away from the insane real estate around where I grew up, but that meant my wages also tanked while the COVID/WFH induced housing bubble jacked homes up everywhere. Like a proverbial bait & switch, I feel kind of F'd.  Sprinkle in a bit of redneckery and a feeling of going 30-40 years back in time, for good measure.

• Like 1

How the CDC bought YOUR data to enforce lockdown: Health agency paid firm $420,000 to track tens of millions of cell phones and see who went to schools and churches in the pandemic

• CDC paid $420,000 for location data from brokerage SafeGraph, report says
  • Tracking data was used to measure compliance with pandemic lockdowns
  • The data was aggregated, meaning the CDC did not track specific people 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10779833/CDC-used-location-data-millions-cell-phones-track-lockdown-compliance.html

48 minutes ago, jbirds510 said:

Liberal leadership and your tax dollars hard at work.

Property taxes, a second mortgage that buys you nothing.

Is this viewer bait sensationalism, or more MSNM hysteria from your friendly reliable scrotum-laser sling'n nut job? 🤣

Sorry bird, low hanging fruit 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, paradime said:

Is this viewer bait sensationalism, or more MSNM hysteria from your friendly reliable scrotum-laser sling'n nut job? 🤣

Haha no need to apologize man, i was scrolling on YouTube and saw the headline said oregon and clicked it. This couldnt have happened without kate browns approval

56 minutes ago, paradime said:

https://kpic.com/news/local/oregon-public-schools-will-put-period-products-instructions-in-every-student-bathroom

PORTLAND, Ore. (TND) — Schools in Oregon will soon be required to place menstrual products in all restrooms, including boys' restrooms, and Portland Public Schools are preparing to follow that requirement.

The Menstrual Dignity Act, signed into law by Gov. Kate Brown, requires elementary, middle, and high schools to place the products in bathrooms along with instructions on how to use them,

Edited by bananahamuck

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/education/oregon-schools-menstrual-dignity-act/283-82c2db79-367d-45a7-ba25-fd68b6d588f2

In case you don't wanna click on the truth ^^^,, here's the headline from another tv station 

Oregon schools implement Menstrual Dignity Act, requiring free menstrual products

The legislation was passed this year and requires all public schools offer access to free menstrual products in every bathroom

.Notice the word PASSED 

Okay so it's viewer bait sensationalism. Indeed, Libs be trip'n and shit, but let's be honest. This ill-conceived kill a fly with a bazooka program is getting attention from Cons because of gender concerns, not property tax budget concerns. 

For home room, I was a nurses office attendant in high school and I used to hand out tampons like confetti.