2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Dav? You're talking aboot Dav right?

Yup, I read every link too (though most are just screen shots, possibly due to embarrassmentof the source). Just to see from a different angle. Just like I had to waste 5 minutes of my life to read the over blown filler fluff piece shit slinging stories paradime ☝️ is referring to there. 

Funnily enough it would be a toss up between what was more effective against covid though - masks - vaccine - or sunburnt ballsack machines. Yet everyone is lining up for boosters and raging about mask mandates being dropped. I might need to protest the lack of nutsack tanning health solutions being offered. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• paradime

• Mattndew76

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Dav said:

I know many of you out there folks are still looking how to protect from COVID infection. Here are a couple of expensive UV lights that will get the job done on your gonads. I think you are supposed to cook them for twenty minutes. Our future depends on it.

image.thumb.png.076d1af00a4f451dd92bcd08f3d67f06.png

So Dav, you are saying Trump was right after all ?

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Yup, I read every link too (though most are just screen shots, possibly due to embarrassmentof the source). Just to see from a different angle. Just like I had to waste 5 minutes of my life to read the over blown filler fluff piece shit slinging stories paradime ☝️ is referring to there. 

Funnily enough it would be a toss up between what was more effective against covid though - masks - vaccine - or sunburnt ballsack machines. Yet everyone is lining up for boosters and raging about mask mandates being dropped. I might need to protest the lack of nutsack tanning health solutions being offered. 

This is about Vitamin D? Just go outside it's free.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, datzenmike said:

This is about Vitamin D? Just go outside it's free.

its crazy the amount of times i've told someone this and they think the sun is bad for them and they need sunscreen to spend any amount of time in the sun... 

It's fat soluble so it's stored there. In 15 days with out sun it's down to 50%, 30 days down to 25% so it needs constant replenishment.  Just take cod liver oil capsules in the winter. (or PNW) As a kid of the 50s all my friends had to take a spoonful daily, much later there were gel caps. My parents were British and didn't know about it or didn't care so I missed this. Apparently it tasted like shit. North of the California latitude you probably don't get enough sun exposure in the winter. Probably not enough if you work indoors and drive everywhere.  

• Like 1
On 4/21/2022 at 6:43 AM, datzenmike said:

North of the California latitude you probably don't get enough sun exposure in the winter. Probably not enough if you work indoors and drive everywhere.  

That's why we who descend from Northern [geographicaly] Ireland have freckles.  Light skin to suck up weak winter sun [Vitamin D] with freckles to shade from 14 hour sun in summer [skin cancer, which we get anyway]..

• Like 2

Dr.: "It appears you have skin cancer on your scrotum. Have you been... doing anything out of the ordinary?"

Patient: "Well Doc, I was worried about my sperm count and...."

Dr.: "Interesting. You're my 5th patient with the same concern. Do you watch CNN or Fox News?"

Edited by paradime
2 hours ago, a.d._510_n_ok said:

6WBxlkjvH7du.jpeg

More power to him, but I think it points out the sad state of the world that we had to wait for a billionaire to come along and force free speech back into the main stream tech world

278573489_1773748862970096_2295020654734288354_n.jpg

Edited by Ooph!
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2