Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No one has ever gotten out alive and sooner, or maybe later, death takes you. In as little as 20-60 years, your kids have all aged and passed away themselves and you are further erased from memory. Grand kids? maybe 40-80 years longer and then you are gone. No living person has ever met or seen you, no one remembers you.      

The strategic use of the expression conspiracy theorist applied to the "vaccine" hesitant

is nothing more than psyops 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_warfare

A social experiment to test a population of its willingness to comply without resistance. 

as a person of free will I feel no shame to embrace both titles. The only shame IMO there should be is a willingness to trade freedom for security. Remember today, because its not over and it will repeat. The experiment was too successful not to.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 6

So the PsyOps was to spread disinformation about vaccines to get people to not want to take it???? or take it???  Don't need any PsyOps for that. It naturally occurs on the internet all by itself. Remember my axiom: For every fact there is an equal and opposite fact that is also true. Pick anything, no matter how outrageous, go on the internet and you will find facts to back it up. A fact is anything that someone believes it true. Basically I don't believe anything I hear on the net including this, so if there was some PsyOps run to convince me of this then I would say they were pretty successful. One of the greatest eye opening things ever said was "Fake News" followed closely by "Alternate Facts". It's been around since time began but we often don't see it for the trees. You/we should say it every day when we get up.

If they say only certain people can get a vaccination because of availability, then one is making people want it (or trying to make people want it), then when they say it is now available to another group of people they are just trying to make you want it more, then they say it is available and the masses (sheep) come running, but too many people were already concerned about this vaccine before it was even made available (held back until their man was president) , and these same concerned people were also concerned why one could not sue for side effects of this vaccine, this created concern for those who actually did research about the key players in this pandemic (plandemic), and They are the ones that voted to make the law that said you cannot sue for side effects of this vaccine and the ones that paid/bought them to make that law which includes who actually designed this vaccine, I suspect you will never be able to get a list of politicians that voted for that law as I suspect that law was passed in secret.

They are at war, their weapon is the needle, their army is those that will use that weapon for them.

• Like 5

We evolved to be suspicious and paranoid. If we weren't then that suspicious thing we ignored ate us. It's normal to see things that aren't there, it's up to our reason to examine a potential threat and confirm or dispel it. Conspiracy theory nuts are for the most part harmless. (and range from amusing to pathetic) BTW only Oswald shot Kennedy and Kubrick did not film the moon landing on a sound stage in area 51. That's just silly.    

• Like 2

My dad always said if you tell a lie you have to tell another to protect the previous and eventually the lies will tell on themselves. I Feel that's what we are seeing now with global politics. I hope it won't be long before the finger pointing amongst themselves begins and we get to see who is behind it all. fingers crossed.

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

My dad always said if you tell a lie you have to tell another to protect the previous and eventually the lies will tell on themselves. I Feel that's what we are seeing now with global politics. I hope it won't be long before the finger pointing amongst themselves begins and we get to see why behind it all. fingers crossed.

I work with a guy that lies like a whore. Many people BS a little but this guy is pro-level full of shit. I recently got a jury summons and talked about it briefly. He made a claim the he got one years ago for West Seattle Court? My research only shows divorce count in West Seattle. My plan is to let him dig a deeper hole and bust hid balls about lying. We refer to him as Pinocchio. 

Edited by ratpatrol66
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, ratpatrol66 said:

I work with a guy that lies like a whore. Many people BS a little but this guy is pro-level full of shit. I recently got a jury summons and talked about it briefly. He made a claim the he got one years ago for West Seattle Court? My research only shows divorce count in West Seattle. My plan is to let him dig a deeper hole and bust hid balls about lying. We refer to him as Pinocchio. 

I call guys like that "3 Cats", as in if you say you have 1 cat they have 3. It's a good way to deride someone but not hit the HR office

• Like 3
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

The truth is far stranger than fiction.

I am lying right now.

Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact

Everything we see is perspective, not the truth.

According to my Dad "there's no story so true that it can't be helped a little in the telling."  He was trained to be a seanache [storyteller] when young.

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Oh look, Ivermectin is now OK again for Covid, per the FUCKING NIH.

That shit tastes fucking horrible... esp if your handed it and told, here eat this... with no warning.

Not a comment on if it works or not... but it tastes god damn terrible regardless...

... never did get any rona though and stayed in the house with multiple people who had it lol

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Skib said:

That shit tastes fucking horrible... esp if your handed it and told, here eat this... with no warning.

Not a comment on if it works or not... but it tastes god damn terrible regardless...

... never did get any rona though and stayed in the house with multiple people who had it lol

Have you ever bitten into a liquid gel ibuprofen? It will make you vomit. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, KELMO said:

"pro-level full of shit"

That is priceless, I can't wait to use it.

Before you share it widely the article states that it's not recommended. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Yet it's on the list. Take that how you will. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1