Covid-19 Prepared?

13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

When Ratsun started there were grumblings about the 'Californian Malaise' creeping up into Oregon. By now Oregon is likely fucked as it doesn't show on the outside. They get elected and hire their like minded fucks. Seven years ago Idahoans were saying the same thing. If you move to another state you shouldn't be allowed to vote for at least 5 years or hold public servant job, can't run for political office job for 10. I know, I know you have the right to vote so you can vote in the state you came from. Don't like it go back there.

New Mexico is the same way. As goes in Cali, will soon go in NM.

Here is an example; Last week the state shut down the San Juan power plant (coal powered), after being told this would result in black outs starting this winter. They have absolutely no plan for any type of replacement.

Our Govenor locked the state down during the plandemic the same as Gov Nuisance did.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/14/2022 at 3:46 PM, Dguy210 said:

In summary, if you were already sickly, the sauce wasnt your ideal solution and if you were healthy, well, not your ideal solution. Now that many, sauced or not, have now been exposed to the hilt with the virus itself its probably best to to no longer dose yourself with something that focused on the wrong component of the virus to begin with. 🤔🧐😏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

"They" do not care, they have an agenda & we only have "conspiracy theories" about why this mess was created!  It ain't over...........😖

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

2 hours ago, yenpit said:

"They" do not care, they have an agenda & we only have "conspiracy theories" about why this mess was created!  It ain't over...........😖

Told ya. There's a rogue AI on the loose.

Listen, and understand. That terminator is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 10/17/2022 at 4:01 PM, Mattndew76 said:

Agreed.

Well to find some humor in this, this phrase cracks me up:  "with this hybrid killing 80 percent of the mice researchers infected". 

The researchers are mice?   🤣

• Haha 3
13 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

Agreed.

Well to find some humor in this, this phrase cracks me up:  "with this hybrid killing 80 percent of the mice researchers infected". 

They where more reliable than the federal governments researchers... 

• Haha 3
51 minutes ago, iceman510 said:

Agreed.

Better 80% than having Richard Gere getting hold of them

• Like 2

Got my flu shot today. Pharmacist asked if I wanted my co-vid booster as well and I rolled my eyes at him. "Flu shot it is then..... " he said smiling. It was like buying a new monitor from best buy and they ask if I want the special added $50 warranty. BTW this is the warranty that is basically the manufacturers warranty and they got into shit about. You take it in for a problem and they just send it to the manufacturer and they collect $50 from you!!!

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Dguy210 said:

Check the look on his face at 7:26... it really says it all.

p70xizGNkpXF.png

That Mongolian basket weaving enthusiasts forum has a take on this video. 

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 5
  • Sad 2
3 hours ago, obrut said:

Mike i think they were gerbils

3 hours ago, iceman510 said:

Yup, it was a fail, so Mike should be thankful no one reacted.  Now all is revealed. 

Of course they were gerbils back when he was a big star. He downsized in the '00s. If George Carlin had said it he'd have four Haha and 3 Thanks  Geez this a is a tough crowd.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Of course they were gerbils back when he was a big star. He downsized in the '00s. If George Carlin had said it he'd have four Haha and 3 Thanks  Geez this a is a tough crowd.

Post of the day right there.... congrats!

• Like 1