Covid-19 Prepared?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kinda makes you wonder why it became publicly known. Trying to get ahead of it? Lets see how our chowderhead prez responds to THIS..Its happening on his watch. If you lean left, understand that this very well may be "you know, the thing" and its being funded by 25-35% of your paycheck. The next time you drive through a pothole or waiting at a light and some drugged out zombie asks you if you can spare a $20 (bidenflation) so he can buy a sandwich, remember your guy sent the money to bio weapons research instead. So sick of this shit.. 

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 4

You're calling your friends and family wasted skin????? Wow, do they know what you think of them? Pretty sure I was referring to your "drugged out zombie" comment in the post above. You can throw in the " chowderhead prez" as well

• Like 2

Well Fauci set the precedence for gain of function at the Wuhan Institute to make co-vid20 more transmissible so what do you expect...? He should be in La Hague on trial for crimes against humanity. Followed by a public stoning.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Well Fauci set the precedence for gain of function at the Wuhan Institute to make co-vid20 more transmissible so what do you expect...? He should be in La Hague on trial for crimes against humanity. Followed by a public stoning.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Mattndew76 said:

Hard Laws need to be set, and enforced. 

The public perp walk of Fauci should be the start of many. Heads need to roll.

I've had couple liberal friends that obviously only watch main stream media, ask me why I think Fauci is scum!  Geez people, open your eyes & pay attention to other media that TELLS THE TRUTH! 😡

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 10/24/2022 at 3:16 PM, yenpit said:

I've had couple liberal friends that obviously only watch main stream media, ask me why I think Fauci is scum!  Geez people, open your eyes & pay attention to other media that TELLS THE TRUTH! 😡

Liberal,Democrat,Republican,anybody with a functioning brain should be questioning what Fauci was involved in and promoted.I don't get why those on his side defend him.

• Like 5

Right now he cares about not implicating the hand that feeds him, and the promises made to him and his from being revoked as we move into an era of those who rule absolute and those exempt from the tyranny of unchecked power. 

Would it surprise anyone if he has an “accident” here in the immediate future? 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Right now he cares about not implicating the hand that feeds him, and the promises made to him and his from being revoked as we move into an era of those who rule absolute and those exempt from the tyranny of unchecked power. 

Would it surprise anyone if he has an “accident” here in the immediate future? 

Yeah I Wish GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Hillary Clinton: 75th Birthday Gift | National Review

People Are Loving That Hillary Clinton Went Makeup-Free for Her First  Post-Election Speech, and We're Here for It | Glamour

Best Hillary Clinton Nod GIFs | Gfycat

• Haha 1