Covid-19 Prepared?

On 6/7/2022 at 4:12 PM, john510 said:

As a kid no.I was unlucky enough to get it at 27 years old and it was brutal.Welts,pimples,aches and itching like you could never imagine.

I had them when i was 28  ,, wasn't that bad since i was pretty out of it . 

I think i might have been forced to take a few days off of work .

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

He got a bad case of shingles causing facial drooping

Yeah, "shingles"... couldn't be anything else....

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/06/justin-bieber-cancels-world-tour-reveals-face-paralyzed-rare-virus-video/

The video is freaky:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeorE9OjqX9/

Edited by Dguy210
  • Sad 1
5 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Other than him... who gives a fuck.

Maybe the billion or more people who have played Russian roulette with the same perfectly safe vax he has?

That shit don't fuck off, its floating around in you forever. What other "minor" life altering side effects is it causing. I suppose we will know when the trial formally finishes. 

• Like 3
On 6/9/2022 at 8:44 AM, MikeRL411 said:

Now you are all set for shingles . 

I've already had it.Fortunately it was very mild.Thought i got bit by a spider or something and went to urgent care.Doctor said shingles and i'm lucky it isn't a bad case.

9 hours ago, thisismatt said:

Just thought it was interesting given the conversation at hand

You were correct. I find having any thought of that gouch eye only justifies his existence here on earth. He's dead to me.

5 hours ago, Str8jacket said:

Maybe the billion or more people who have played Russian roulette with the same perfectly safe vax he has?

That shit don't fuck off, its floating around in you forever. What other "minor" life altering side effects is it causing. I suppose we will know when the trial formally finishes. 

It is what it is and I'm moving on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
50 minutes ago, Dav said:

07/27/2022

Get yer head out of your rear end...................this is ancient news AND/OR ancient news that the libtards are recycling to prep morons for their recycling of the Covid mess again....................cuz the midterms are approaching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hopefully, people open their eyes & run this libtard swamp DRY!!!!!!!!! 😆 😜

• Like 5

I c u r unable to process subtlety and detail.

FOFF.

Not sure your message got through to me. Try adding a few more exclamation points.

image.png.0b53f04923250d9f964d4a3997041b7a.png

Edited by Dav
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, Dav said:

At least that is settled - not

And it’s hard to read - although not a conspiracy- just what I got.

image.thumb.png.636936f406b06f42b8b034d3ea58df6a.png

First Paragraph (paraphrased) the Coronavirus pandemic began in separate viral spillovers, at least two but as many as two dozen. I call bullshit, up until this point they haven't even gotten past the question is it man made or not? Let's see the study that provided that info.

• Like 3

I wonder what the trend is regarding the vaccine now that we know it doesn't stop you from getting Covid.We don't see too much info on the numbers.Are the volunteers for it dwindling ? Or is it as popular as it was when it first came out ? I know i'm done with that shit.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, john510 said:

I wonder what the trend is regarding the vaccine now that we know it doesn't stop you from getting Covid.We don't see too much info on the numbers.Are the volunteers for it dwindling ? Or is it as popular as it was when it first came out ? I know i'm done with that shit.

Because it no longer "pushes" their agenda forward, the libtards are no longer reporting on it.  But I do believe that the worst part is long over.  My roommate is an RN............Covid is still around, but the NATURAL (I know you know this! 😎) progression of just about any virus, has made it considerably weaker, along with the strengthened NATURAL immunity in society.  I believe that the original strain is really is no longer a threat, but I still see people every single day wearing masks outside by themselves (and of course, indoors)..............I just shake my head, feel sorry for the level of fear that they still have.  I too, know I'm done with that crap!

However, as I mentioned in my response to you know who, I am seeing more references about a resurgence, but I FIRMLY believe it is politically motivated.  The libtards are scrambling to save their agenda, their power, so I think they WILL attempt another run at this, as the midterms approach & of course, after as we slide into the 2024 elections.  

• Like 1