Covid-19 Prepared?

Oh wait even more data saying Ivermectin is effective against Covid, who would have known. I can't possibly see why pharmaceutical companies or anyone they've bought off might want to help suppress a cheap and effective treatment that would prevent them from making billions off an experimental vaccine.

Why should anyone trust anything those lying fuckheads in government ever say again? 

https://journals.lww.com/americantherapeutics/fulltext/2021/08000/ivermectin_for_prevention_and_treatment_of.7.aspx

UntitledIV.png

• Like 1
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Dguy210 said:

Also this just dropped, pre-peer review preprint of course so may be pulled later, but kind of interesting. A new drug to treat the reaction to the other drug.

https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.13.452194v2

drugtotreatdrug.png

Just as I expected............."Here, take the jab, THEN take another jab of another man made concoction to counter the side effects, THEN take ANOTHER jab to counter those reactions!  Don't worry, we got your back!!"  Sorry, no 😣

• Like 2

FDA pushed though approval for now vaccinating the kids 16+

Data says the efficacy is going down yet they say by injection of the young it makes the efficacy go up?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/fda-approves-pfizer-biontech-vaccine-making-way-for-more-vaccine-mandates/ar-AANDp9i

Kids, Young adults, and Healthy adults have the best genetic Immunol response to viral infection. Vaccines are meant for the compromised person...This is an absolute sham.

Oh and India reported the Delta and Epsilon variant back in February 2019... So any of you fuck wits who make the claim that its the unvaxed who caused these variant are part of the problem and useless to a solution.

• Like 2

Interesting take on this whole thing, more interesting is Facebook bans this link completely, which should tell you all you need to know.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-20-stanford-prison-experiment-vaccinated-privileges-unvaccinated-prisoners.html#

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
On 3/12/2020 at 2:13 PM, datzenmike said:

I'm going to make a prediction. We screen fliers luggage for guns and weapons and a metal detector for the passengers before boarding.

I can foresee a time when all plane passengers are IR screened for high temperatures, may need a Dr.'s note or medical certificate with an expiry date. This may expand to stadiums screening for fevers in the audience before admission. Schools, theaters also.

I can't believe we don't now on those 'plague pits'. I guess passengers wouldn't put up with it and so we get what we ask for.

Here’s a description of a vaccine discussion group on Facebook - only for those who are willing to provide links to citations for their claims…

After Bilowitz and some other moms got kicked out of that group, they formed the Vaccine Talk group to focus on evidence-based information.
“The most important rule was ‘civility,’ ” Bilowitz said. “There are some groups online where people just yell at each other. We wanted to just be able to talk to one another without it getting that way.”
Vaccine Talk now has nearly 70,000 members, each of whom must gain administrators’ approval to join and commit to a code of conduct. Strict rules prohibit users from misrepresenting themselves, offering medical advice and harassing or bullying people. Another key rule: Be ready to provide citations within 24 hours for any claim you make. Twenty-five moderators and administrators in six countries monitor the posts, and those who flout the rules are kicked out.
“Usually, the hardcore anti-vaxxers cannot follow the rules,” Bilowitz said. “They are usually spamming people with their commentary. I think it’s hard for them: They are basically coming out of an echo chamber.”

26 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

Does that mean ratsun members are banned?

What!?!  Prolly not banned - I’ve seen no evidence of unchecked conspiracy theories being posted anywhere on Ratsun.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, bottomwatcher said:

You must be new!

I have no excuse.  I’m not young.

Although I do feel like a frog that’s been put in a pot of cool water - everything’s fine.  Then the gas burner gets turned on - after a few minutes I’m still ok, feeling better even as the water is more to my liking.  After a few more minutes, I’m cooked dead and never knew it - never tried to get out.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Dav said:

Although I do feel like a frog that’s been put in a pot of cool water - everything’s fine.  Then the gas burner gets turned on - after a few minutes I’m still ok, feeling better even as the water is more to my liking.  After a few more minutes, I’m cooked dead and never knew it - never tried to get out.

welcome to the pot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
42 minutes ago, Dav said:

Must be French. We cook lobsters in hot water.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

Must be French. We cook lobsters in hot water.

Me no.

Where’s my froggie?  Where’s my froggie!?!

Yes the frog was a frog - he had no fight in him - hence his predicament.

Edited by Dav
  • Like 1

I'm tired of being lied to.

I'm tired of censorship in science to fit a political agenda.

I'm tired of politicians claiming to follow science and then make policies that are all about control.

I'm tired of the government thinking it knows how handle TO my health when it can't even slightly unfuck itself.

I'm tired of other people telling me how to live my life and what I need to wear.

AND I'm really fucking tired of our slow decline into communism and bullshit social score system.

I will make my choices about my health and frankly I don't really give a fuck about yours or anyone else's health, figure your own shit out.

MY LIBERTY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR FEAR.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 8