Covid-19 Prepared?

I was asking that very question the other day.

There is no immediate test or swab test that can determine the variation of Corona / Covid Virus. Influenza, Common Cold, and Covid-19 (D/L/E) all pop positive indicators of infection. So without a genetic investigation to what viral infection a person has then all of these data graphs are speculation and based on nothing more than "this person is sick with Covid like symptoms." 

This is a big sham and I don't believe any information coming out from any source. I am extremely glad I am self employed and independent of this mess. To anyone who will be forced to vax or lose their employment. You have my sympathy, and my utmost respect if you stand tall refusing the vax, but also have my understanding if you capitulate.  

• Like 6
  • Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

I was asking that very question the other day.

There is no immediate test or swab test that can determine the variation of Corona / Covid Virus. Influenza, Common Cold, and Covid-19 (D/L/E) all pop positive indicators of infection. So without a genetic investigation to what viral infection a person has then all of these data graphs are speculation and based on nothing more than "this person is sick with Covid like symptoms." 

This is a big sham and I don't believe any information coming out from any source. I am extremely glad I am self employed and independent of this mess. To anyone who will be forced to vax or lose their employment. You have my sympathy, and my utmost respect if you stand tall refusing the vax, but also have my understanding if you capitulate.  

What I've heard is the [hospital] takes a positive sample and run it through another test to determine variant. You don't test them all just some sample size. Not sure what kind of test they are using, I can tell you how I would design such a test and it probably is what they are using but I haven't heard any specifics. My assumption would be another PCR test using a different variant specific set of primers (basically akin to a viral SNP analysis) this is the most reasonable way to do it so LIKELY that is the way it is being done (this falls on the pretty easy to do side of things actually). Edit: as far as I know the CDC does not have a variant specific test approved.

Edited by Dguy210
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well i trust my friends more then my government especially my scientist friends 

from the very beginning of this shit we have been told two weeks to slow the spread or slow the curve as i recall 

and masks dont do any good 

now we need to get a shot so we can go back to normal and then walla we have the delta variant 

so now we should mask up again even if we got the shot 

this shit has been so all over the place and trying to change our freedoms of choice 

FUCK BIDEN 

FUCK FOUCCIE 

AND ESPECIALLY FUCK GOVE NEWSANCE 

stand strong for your beliefs for your own good and the good of your children 

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 6

So are we just making ourselves incubators for the worst version of a virus by taking a vaccine that doesn't necessarily protect us from the virus? 

Seems the mRNA vaccine currently just softens the impact of the symptoms, but has failed to protect us from the virus.

I would like to read the paper Joe mentions concerning bad vaccines and the consequences.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

So are we just making ourselves incubators for the worst version of a virus by taking a vaccine that doesn't necessarily protect us from the virus? 

Seems the mRNA vaccine currently just softens the impact of the symptoms, but has failed to protect us from the virus.

I would like to read the paper Joe mentions concerning bad vaccines and the consequences.

I don't think any vaccine prevents you from getting a virus. My experience with 20 years of seasonal flu vaccines is that you can and do still get the flu, it's just not anywhere near as severe, possibly symptom-less or a day or two under the weather. I totally get that it doesn't totally protect you from getting co-vid, it's just that it lessens the effects. What the fuck do you want????  Haha

Think of the vaccine as a seat belt. It doesn't prevent an accident.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, datzenmike said:

My daughter and son in law are against vaccinations. She often has to travel internationally. I wonder how that will play out if you need a vax visa.

hard  to say we are in new un charted territory 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, jbirds510 said:

Or you can treat your body the way you treat your car..youd never put bad fuel in your car willingly why then your body, show the people around you that you respect their personal space and accept nothing less in turn and keep your booger hooker out of your eyes nose and mouth..no puncture required, just a little diligence common sense and personal awareness. the day they find a way to get a salad into a syringe ill start listening. Love thy neighbor respect thy body..problem solved. I follow these principles and I cant even remember the last time I was sick..I flew all over last year, went to vegas twice, Arizona 3 times, california a few times..nothing...One of my good friends weighs in around 450 pounds eats like a fucking raccoon cant keep his fingers out of his own face and is possibly alergic to soap just recovered from covid..the only thing to fear is fear itself..its toxic as we are seeing first hand now.

After washing and waxing, changing all the fluids on time, rotating the tires, tune up the engine, keep in a garage when not using it, drive the posted speed limit and obeying all the safety rules... someone runs a red light and T bones you. Life... there's no guarantees.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

hard  to say we are in new un charted territory 

And here there be monsters.

I'd post a gif of Captain Barbosa here but, old guy what don't know how and what don't care to learn how.

GOML

I will choose liberty over safety every time.

I also don't like playing the game of "simon says" that the CDC has going.

Everything about how this situation is handled and the way the vaccine is being handled sets off every red flag and bullshit detector I have.

I may not know "exactly" what the truth of the situation is, but I know what we are being told by the media and government is NOT the truth.

Which MEANS I'm going to do pretty much the opposite of what they WANT as I AM BEING LIED TO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Rules for thee and not for me.

Notice the Rich and Elites don't seem to be too worried about Covid at all. I wonder why.

232719884_1629097130627204_6290085702492330246_n.jpg.13299366efb74b49ae5dd1dfe57e4370.jpg

Edited by Dguy210