• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain what you mean by deeper. I'm challenging the view that Jews aren't justified in being offended. Clearly Trump is not anti semitic, and I'm not saying Spicer is. I'm saying Jews have a right to be offended and if that plays into a liberal narrative than Trump can thank Spicer. Where am I digging deeper than that?

If the Jews stick to strictly holocaust matters or antisemitism where they have a right to be offended, I'm ok with that. Sick of everyone pussy footing around anything relating to Hitler, WW2, chemical weapons (and probably 20 other things) lest they say something to upset them. Yes he didn't say 'on the battle field' because he didn't need to. But holy fuck, don't upset the Jewish people. Explain a hundred times what you meant for those who know what you meant but just want to carry on the tradition of endless whining.    

Tell that to the Cubans, North Koreans and everyone else that was under a dictatorship rule......  Cuz dictatorship is oppression.

Wrong. Look it up.

If the Jews stick to strictly holocaust matters or antisemitism where they have a right to be offended, I'm ok with that. Sick of everyone pussy footing around anything relating to Hitler, WW2, chemical weapons (and probably 20 other things) lest they say something to upset them. Yes he didn't say 'on the battle field' because he didn't need to. But holy fuck, don't upset the Jewish people. Explain a hundred times what you meant for those who know what you meant but just want to carry on the tradition of endless whining.    

Come fucking on Mike, you just contradicted the shit out of yourself because "Hitler, WW2, chemical weapons" have nothing to do with "holocaust matters". This conversation is over unless you want to carry on the tradition of endless whining. WE can politely agree to disagree on this one.

• Like 1

Chev owners have a large cross to bear. Can't ever mention blue or red RTV or they flip out and want an apology.

I use grey and black RTV on my Chevys but I'd still like an apology. Maybe a hug too

• Like 4

gif_bpm_chicken_smokekid320.gif

Oy Vey, the Goyim know! shut it down!

you guys are still on the jewish thing!?! back to 'Murica stories!

13-year-old accidentally shoots self showing off gun on social media

FOREST PARK, GA (CBS46) -

Family members say a metro Atlanta middle school student was showing off a gun on social media when he accidentally shot himself.

Family members say he traded his iPhone for the gun about four days before shooting himself. They believe his death didn't have to happen if someone had spoken up.

Heart-stopping screenshots show Malachi Stephens' last social media post, which showed the danger he had right by his side.

"That is my godson, Malacki. He was 13 years old and he was in his bedroom playing with a gun on Instagram live," says Shantiera Bankston. "He was full of life, he was a good kid, very active, loved dancing."

And it's those traits his family feels are not of someone who wanted to commit suicide, but of a teen who would make a mistake that would cost his life.

"He did not kill himself," says Bankston." He loved life, he was just playing with a gun and the gun went off."

His family explains he got the gun from another teenager four days before the shooting.

"If somebody would have said something, maybe he'd be still here," says Bankston.

His father, Ernest Stephens, tells CBS46 it was Malachi's mother who kicked in his locked bedroom door and found her son.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35138805/13-year-old-accidentally-shoots-self-showing-off-gun-on-social-media#ixzz4e6D5p4tN

• Like 1

Personally I think Charlie Rose is about as a big a nut job as Stephanopoulos. Some times i turn it on public TV to see what is spewing out.

Odd that the show at least this first part it is not a bashing of Trump. A mostly balanced view of the first 75 days.

• Like 1

Albert Speer: proof that saying "sorry" can save your ass.

literally made the trains to the death camps run on time but sad he was "sorry" at the Nuremberg trials so got away with twenty years in prison and lived for in peace and luxury for fifteen years after that.

Just checking,not buying back into any of the contemporary "Jew" subject but are you saying Albert Speer made the trains run on time to the camps? 

Cause my recollection is that was 100% Adolf Eichmann. (The Architect of the Final Solution) whereas Albert Speer was Hitler's favourite Architect for actual buildings in Nazi Germany.

13-year-old accidentally smothers, killing himself self showing off new car on social media

Family members say a metro Atlanta middle school student was showing off his old Datsun on social media when he accidentally killed himself.

Family members say he traded his iPhone for the car about four days before the accident. They believe his death didn't have to happen if someone had spoken up.

Heart-stopping screenshots show Malachi Stephens' last social media post, which showed the danger he had right by his side.

"That is my godson, Malacki. He was 13 years old and he was in his car playing with it on Instagram live," says Shantiera Bankston. "He was full of life, he was a good kid, very active, loved dancing."

And it's those traits his family feels are not of someone who wanted to commit suicide, but of a teen who would make a mistake that would cost his life.

"He did not kill himself," says Bankston." He loved life, he was just playing with a car and it all went bad."

His family explains he got the car, from another teenager four days before the accident.

"If somebody would have said something, maybe he'd be still here," says Bankston.

His father, Ernest Stephens, tells CBS46 it was Malachi's mother who kicked in his locked car door and found her son.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35138805/13-year-old-accidentally-shoots-self-showing-off-gun-on-social-media#ixzz4e6D5p4tN

Could have been a skate board into a telephone pole.

• Like 3

gif_bpm_chicken_smokekid320.gif

Oy Vey, the Goyim know! shut it down!

you guys are still on the jewish thing!?! back to 'Murica stories!

13-year-old accidentally shoots self showing off gun on social media

Family members say a metro Atlanta middle school student was showing off a gun on social media when he accidentally shot himself.

Family members say he traded his iPhone for the gun about four days before shooting himself. They believe his death didn't have to happen if someone had spoken up.

"That is my godson, Malacki. He was 13 years old and he was in his bedroom playing with a gun on Instagram live," says Shantiera Bankston. "He was full of life, he was a good kid, very active, loved dancing."

"He did not kill himself," says Bankston." He loved life, he was just playing with a gun and the gun went off."

His family explains he got the gun from another teenager four days before the shooting.

His father, Ernest Stephens, tells CBS46 it was Malachi's mother who kicked in his locked bedroom door and found her son.

darwin_punkrock.jpg

• Like 2

Chev owners have a large cross to bear. Can't ever mention blue or red RTV or they flip out and want an apology.

There isn't enough blue or red RTV in the universe to keep a Chevy from leaking oil.

• Like 1

Just checking,not buying back into any of the contemporary "Jew" subject but are you saying Albert Speer made the trains run on time to the camps? 

Cause my recollection is that was 100% Adolf Eichmann. (The Architect of the Final Solution) whereas Albert Speer was Hitler's favourite Architect for actual buildings in Nazi Germany.

I'll grant you Eichmann was the keeper of the timetables whereas Speer revived and maintained German manufacturing to keep the war effort going.

gif_bpm_chicken_smokekid320.gifOy Vey, the Goyim know! shut it down!you guys are still on the jewish thing!?! back to 'Murica stories!13-year-old accidentally shoots self showing off gun on social mediaFOREST PARK, GA (CBS46) -Family members say a metro Atlanta middle school student was showing off a gun on social media when he accidentally shot himself.Family members say he traded his iPhone for the gun about four days before shooting himself. They believe his death didn't have to happen if someone had spoken up.Heart-stopping screenshots show Malachi Stephens' last social media post, which showed the danger he had right by his side."That is my godson, Malacki. He was 13 years old and he was in his bedroom playing with a gun on Instagram live," says Shantiera Bankston. "He was full of life, he was a good kid, very active, loved dancing."And it's those traits his family feels are not of someone who wanted to commit suicide, but of a teen who would make a mistake that would cost his life."He did not kill himself," says Bankston." He loved life, he was just playing with a gun and the gun went off."His family explains he got the gun from another teenager four days before the shooting."If somebody would have said something, maybe he'd be still here," says Bankston.His father, Ernest Stephens, tells CBS46 it was Malachi's mother who kicked in his locked bedroom door and found her son.Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/35138805/13-year-old-accidentally-shoots-self-showing-off-gun-on-social-media#ixzz4e6D5p4tN

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Sorry , but a trailblazer close to the holder camp..??

Yeah, Politics aside (as if), it's not every day a judge washes up on the Hudson, not to mention an liberal African American Muslim woman judge. Just a gut feeling, but I'm thinking there more to this story. Or more made of this story.

• Like 2