Interesting article. Correlates with the below one which quotes 150k chinese troops have been sent to the Yalu river.

I heard this, but then I heard there are always 150k troops guarding the boarder.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

No, the blame is on the school, San Bernardino has a heck of a crime rate, at some point a school was eventually going to fall victim.......Hello!!!, Wasn't there a terrorist attack recently in SB???? It's not rocket science, common sense needs to apply.

??? Schools already have fallen victim.For years now.What does a terrorist attack have to do with this incident ? this wasn't terrorism. And yes,common sense needs to be applied.Try it.

Heartbreaking memorial for beloved rescue dog killed in Stockholm terrorist attack

Iggy.jpg?fit=525%2C393&ssl=1

Four people were killed, 15 people were injured and one dog died in the Stockholm terrorist attack on Friday afternoon when a man hijacked a truck and drove directly into a busy shopping center. The terrorist, Rakhmat Akilov, whose asylum status was rejected, has been arrested as the chief suspect. Markus Krantz, 37, and his girlfriend went to the scene of the attack after it was re-opened to the public, but they noticed something missing; nothing had been done to remember the death of the dog named Iggy.

Iggy-2.jpg?zoom=2.25&resize=300%2C199

According to the non profit rescue group, Dog’s Aid, from Dublin, Iggy had been a rescue dog adopted by a family in Sweden. Markus thought it only fitting to leave the dog flowers and a message on their behalf. The original photo he posted garnered more than 50,000 views on Facebook as it showed dog biscuits, candles and a leash at the site where Iggy was killed. The leash belonged to Markus’ dog w..........

https://petrescuereport.com/2017/heartbreaking-memorial-beloved-rescue-dog-killed-stockholm-terrorist-attack/

• Like 3

Heartbreaking memorial for beloved rescue dog killed in Stockholm terrorist attackIggy.jpg?fit=525%2C393&ssl=1Four people were killed, 15 people were injured and one dog died in the Stockholm terrorist attack on Friday afternoon when a man hijacked a truck and drove directly into a busy shopping center. The terrorist, Rakhmat Akilov, whose asylum status was rejected, has been arrested as the chief suspect. Markus Krantz, 37, and his girlfriend went to the scene of the attack after it was re-opened to the public, but they noticed something missing; nothing had been done to remember the death of the dog named Iggy.Iggy-2.jpg?zoom=2.25&resize=300%2C199According to the non profit rescue group, Dog’s Aid, from Dublin, Iggy had been a rescue dog adopted by a family in Sweden. Markus thought it only fitting to leave the dog flowers and a message on their behalf. The original photo he posted garnered more than 50,000 views on Facebook as it showed dog biscuits, candles and a leash at the site where Iggy was killed. The leash belonged to Markus’ dog w..........https://petrescuereport.com/2017/heartbreaking-memorial-beloved-rescue-dog-killed-stockholm-terrorist-attack/

I saw this in a recent news article and couldnt read it.

I felt very sad for the dog.

Just sayin...... :(. Fuckin scumbag terrorists

• Like 4

??? Schools already have fallen victim.For years now.What does a terrorist attack have to do with this incident ? this wasn't terrorism. And yes,common sense needs to be applied.Try it.

List the previous SB schools to have deadly shootings.

Using your logic, then more so I'm correct in blaming the school.

Ever walked into an East LA school?, They get it.

Another slight jab..

China rejects North Korean coal shipments, opts for US supplies instead

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/04/11/china-rejects-north-korean-coal-shipments-opts-for-us-supplies-instead.html

China turned away 12 NK ships carrying coal.

NK dictator threatened the US of nuclear attack if his shit-hole felt threatened by the US.

Now Gina distances itself from NK????

Hmmm......

I guess then you could blame the gun,gun maker,bullet maker and even the person that sold him the gun ? How about blaming the guy that used the gun ?

Sure, lets blame the dead guy. I think you'll agree it was an act of madness. The mentally ill are not held responsible for their acts so assigning blame is ridiculous. 

• Like 2

Just got back from the vet after putting our dog down. She's been there for both my kids whole life. RIP Scout, Job well done old girl.

Scout.jpg

Her name sake

1024x1024.jpg

I'm sorry for your loss.I also today had to put my dog down.Her name was Cinder,we rescued her 13 years ago wandering the streets during those raging wildfires we had down here.She was one of those dogs that never did a damn thing wrong.No chewing furniture,peeing in the house or barking at anyone.

• Like 2

and prevents a vacuum from being formed if he was removed by force without proper planning.

THAT does not change who benefits having other longer term implications that Iran and Russia will be happy to exploit with an intact non-civil war Assad regime.

• Like 1

Because assigning blame using subjective reasoning is perfectly logical.

Well then, let's pretend nothing happened and ignore the fact that anyone can walk in and shoot up a classroom because they don't have safeguards...... Yes, that's logical :no:

Sean Spicer really fucked himself on (his own) stage with his comparison of Hitler to Assad and the use of chemical weapons,the backpedal from his fuck up was indeed a hint as his unpreparedness for the job.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the guy is an idiot and should be fired.

^ damn truth..

United thing had so many options , unimportant, but shows where were at. Everybody recording nobody giving up their seat , airline not offering more or flying employees private. But who holds on to their seat for their life .. that prescription drug hack, fuck him

Why shit gets pulled off so easy on us

• Like 2