Sad that criminals and mental cases are allowed to have guns. But hey, small price to pay for enjoying the benefits bestowed by the second amendment. 

Criminals and mental cases (if known) are not allowed to have guns.  See how well that works, huh?  People aren't allowed to overstay their visa or cross the boarder illegally, either...oh wait

• Like 5
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Catastrophic consequences North Korea?

hmmmmmmmmm......................

I hear a rumour that car parking is gonna be real cheap there soon as basically the whole fucking country stands to be turned into one thanks to the Murican President.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/leaders/tensions-at-tipping-point-why-donald-trump-had-to-act-on-north-korea-now/news-story/af8e0c30f9f21f6c6e45fdde868305be

He said (former Pentagon official Daniel Goure) the situation on the Korean Peninsula was “hugely near the tipping point”.
“It’s quite possible it could be a very intense, bloody war,” he said. 

This is what I mean by government uses the looming specter of war to manipulate the masses. Keep your eyes open and examine what MSM is passing off as information. For instance “It’s quite possible it could be a very intense, bloody war,” is that information or manipulation aka propaganda? Another question, is that propaganda directed at us the people, or the only fat N Korean on the planet?

• Like 1

That was an attempt to regulate or control social morality by a few. Everyone wanted to drink if they chose so it was doomed. When it was repealed it was actually much better regulated than when outlawed. Not suggesting banning guns, that's unlikely. Could be much better regulated.

• Like 1

Sad that criminals and mental cases are allowed to have guns. But hey, small price to pay for enjoying the benefits bestowed by the second amendment. 

Yes, very tragic but still more selective than a bomb or driving through the classroom.

But still very messed up for the other children too

• Like 2

17884268_10158528309725029_7065883010508

and now for the rest of the story,....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4401980/Dr-dragged-United-swapped-drugs-secret-gay-sex.html

Doctor dragged off United flight was felon who traded prescription drugs for secret gay sex with patient half his age and took them himself - and he needed anger management, was 'not forthright' and had control issues, psychiatrist found
  • Dr David Dao's troubled medical past is revealed in court documents
  • His wife Teresa - also a doctor - reported him to medical authorities and his secret inappropriate gay relationship with a patient was revealed
  • Father of five, 69, was convicted of a felony - but avoided prison time  - because he was giving the man prescription drugs in return for gay sex
  • He denied the gay sex even though he was caught on camera shirtless and in his pants with Brian Case, his lover who was a fellow worshiper at his church
  • Psychiatrist found he had series of issues including lacking 'the foundation to navigate difficult situations'
  • One doctor wrote that he 'he would unilaterally chose to do his own thing'
  • He only got his licence back after agreeing to be drug tested and polygraphed
  • United are facing a furious backlash and boycott calls over the video
  • Their stock price plunged as Wall Street reacted to passenger fury
  • DailyMail.com also reveals that the airline told staff he had 'tried to strike law enforcement' - despite no evidence for that on the video

• Like 3

I don't understand the correlation of prior transgressions to him just wanting to keep his seat? So since the guy actually has something bad happen to him, the media goes into full investigation mode to protect their sponsor by smearing who the guy is......

Sure the guy is a douche bag for the shit he did in the past. 

The airlines made the error and the police over enforced.  Fault of incident is the airline for overbooking. 

• Like 4

I don't understand the correlation of prior transgressions to him just wanting to keep his seat? So since the guy actually has something bad happen to him, the media goes into full investigation mode to protect their sponsor by smearing who the guy is......

The airlines made the error and the police over enforced.  Fault of incident is the airline for overbooking. 

Yeah,many people have a chequered past but unless in this matter something of relevance to the situation connects to his past then it's all just smearing a dude so that other actions which were not necessarily warranted can be brushed away.

• Like 5

Yeah,many people have a chequered past but unless in this matter something of relevance to the situation connects to his past then it's all just smearing a dude so that other actions which were not necessarily warranted can be brushed away.

You are exactly right. You don't debate or bring in immaterial things to justify a wrong.

This is a corporate-media-government way of escaping consequences and people fall for it every time.

• Like 3

I agree, but if what 125 CSL said was right about him re-boarding the flight with the crew then you have to kick is ass off the flight. You can't do that. I don't know if thats what happened.. I haven't followed the story. If he paid for a seat and was removed as shown, he's gonna get paid. 

And you know for certain, the airline or it affiliates hired someone to do a little opposition research because of this incident. 

• Like 3

I agree, but if what 125 CSL said was right about him re-boarding the flight with the crew then you have to kick is ass off the flight. You can't do that. I don't know if thats what happened.. I haven't followed the story. If he paid for a seat and was removed as shown, he's gonna get paid. 

And you know for certain, the airline or it affiliates hired someone to do a little opposition research because of this incident. 

He suffered facial trauma from the initial removal not the second time, and video evidence shows a "dazed" passenger with a bloody face returning to his seat. 

You have to ask yourself or put yourself in that position. If you had pressing matters at home, or couldn't afford to delay your return home. Would you go quietly? I know that the airlines would have to offer me more than $800.00 to get out of my seat, and if at any time they threatened me or caused my face to bleed, there is no amount of reasoning for this. 

He paid for that seat so the airlines should have really sweetened the deal for all four that were asked to leave. $800.00 is not a sweet deal at all.