• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching the Tillerson/Russian press conference. Tillerson said it's obvious chemical weapons were used in Syria.

Russia: Calls them out on that statement saying they are requesting a unbiased, neutral investigation into the bombings because they do not see any evidence and do not believe it. They also said pushback on a neutral investigation would show they have something to hide.

Called em out! Now will it happen.. probably not. I personally believe there is something to hide. But it MUST be a true third party neutral investigation.

I'm with Russia, I don't believe there was a sarin gas attack, and I would love to unmask the masterminds behind this hoax, McCain is part of it for sure.

• Like 2

It's being reported that the Ukraine has sent some ships to join the US forces along NK.

Japan is also sending destroyers to link up with US Carrier Strike Group off the North Korean coast.

• Like 1

During WW I German chemical companies BASF, Hoechst and Bayer combined to create IG Farben which produced tons of lethal chemical weapons for Kaiser Wilhelm. Germany began using it even though it was a flagrant violation of the Hague treaty. IG Farben developed Phosgene and Mustard gas. By the end of WW I there were 1.3 million casualties from the use of chemical weapons.

During WW II poison gases (again produced by IG Farben) were used by Hitler in Nazi concentration camps to kill 11 million civilians behind closed doors.

After making a fortune helping Germany kill millions of people, where did IG Farben go? It re-divided and became two of the largest players in the grotesque ass fucking of humanity.

Now, please explain why it's unreasonable for Jews to be upset by Sean Spicer saying Hitler 'didn't use chemical weapons'? 

• Like 4

During WW I German chemical companies BASF, Hoechst and Bayer combined to create IG Farben which produced tons of lethal chemical weapons for Kaiser Wilhelm. Germany began using it even though it was a flagrant violation of the Hague treaty. IG Farben developed Phosgene and Mustard gas. By the end of WW I there were 1.3 million casualties from the use of chemical weapons.

During WW II poison gases (again produced by IG Farben) were used by Hitler in Nazi concentration camps to kill 11 million civilians behind closed doors.

After making a fortune helping Germany kill millions of people, where did IG Farben go? It re-divided and became two of the largest players in the grotesque ass fucking of humanity.

Now, please explain why it's unreasonable for Jews to be upset by Sean Spicer saying Hitler 'didn't use chemical weapons'? 

How is gassing captive jews the same as using the chemicals in combat?

• Like 5

How is gassing captive jews the same as using the chemicals in combat?

It's not but the way the media spun it makes Spicer sound like an idiot, at least THAT is my beef with him, he's not careful with his wording despite it wasn't what he meant.

Wish we could see better what exactly was going on. The comments on it state the office told the good samaritan to shoot.

The cop did tell the guy to shoot. Somehow the bad guy got the upper hand on the cop and was beating the shit out of him, and trying to get the officer's gun. One news report said there was a second good Samaritan with a gun approaching, but he hung back when the other guy walked up first.

Screen-Shot-2016-11-16-at-1.23.17-PM-768

A follow up story:

http://www.leoaffairs.com/featured/breaking-civilian-shoots-kills-man-attacking-deputy-florida/

This actually happened last November.

A local gun shop gave the good Samaritan a gun afterwards as his was still being held for evidence. They said that he needed to still have a means of self defense. Nice.

And later the good Samaritan was cleared of any wrongdoing. Win!

• Like 4

it's not but the shoah is one of many third rails in politics. never mention it if you can help it.poland-lowers-official-auschwitz-death-t

They may have overshot for effect

Guess about a million more than possible applied for compensation after the war?

But that may be too crazy to discuss

Not all were gassed, many were shot, died of disease or starvation.

And tortured.

And experimented on by The Angel of Death, Dr. Josef Mengele and his buddies.

mengele.jpg

• Like 2

They may have overshot for effect

Guess about a million more than possible applied for compensation after the war?

But that may be too crazy to discuss

The victims of the Holocaust can never be compensated for their loss.

• Like 2

It's not but the way the media spun it makes Spicer sound like an idiot, at least THAT is my beef with him, he's not careful with his wording despite it wasn't what he meant.

Oh, I absolutely agree, he opened himself up for all kinds of shit from a Press that wants some payback.

• Like 1