One thing I do truly appreciate about this forum as opposed to others is that nigga and cunt is not censored out.

Yes, the unabridged format is nice.

The C word is great, especially when the RCH is involved. Finest measurement known to man.

But the N word is out.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Staggering numbers

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/695391000000-feds-collect-record-income-taxes-through-march

"Feds Collect Record Income and Payroll Taxes Through March--Still Run $526,855,000,000 Deficit"

"Through March, the federal government collected approximately $695,391,000,000 in individual income taxes."

"The federal government brought in $124,954,730,000 in corporate income taxes"

"In customs duties. In the first six months of fiscal 2017, it has collected only $16,936,000,000"

"The federal government collected $40,233,320,000 in excise taxes"

"The federal government ran its $526,855,000,000 deficit through the first six months of this fiscal year because while the Treasury was collecting $1,473,137,000,000 in total taxes, it was spending $1,999,991,000,000."

"Because there were 153,000,000 people employed in the United States in March, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the $1,473,137,000,000 in taxes the federal government has collected so far this fiscal year equals about $9,628 for every person with a job.

The $526,855,000,000 deficit equals about $3,443 for every person with job."

We do have one heck of a spending problem.......The federal Government has one heck of a spending problem.

Hope you paid your 10k.

• Like 1

"Through March, the federal government collected approximately $695,391,000,000 in individual income taxes."

"The federal government brought in $124,954,730,000 in corporate income taxes"

Why do the people pay more income tax than the corporations?

Should be the other way around.

And corporations that keep manufacturing outside the US should pay a higher rate.

"The federal government ran its $526,855,000,000 deficit through the first six months of this fiscal year because while the Treasury was collecting $1,473,137,000,000 in total taxes, it was spending $1,999,991,000,000."

That's wrong. They shouldn't be able to spend more than they have.

"Because there were 153,000,000 people employed in the United States in March, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the $1,473,137,000,000 in taxes the federal government has collected so far this fiscal year equals about $9,628 for every person with a job.

The $526,855,000,000 deficit equals about $3,443 for every person with job."

And still they can't balance the budget.

• Like 2

Why do the people pay more income tax than the corporations?

Should be the other way around.

And corporations that keep manufacturing outside the US should pay a higher rate.

That's wrong. They shouldn't be able to spend more than they have.

And still they can't balance the budget.

The people pay more taxes than corporations because there are more people than corporations.I'm not defending the government and the wasteful spending but corporations DO pay taxes.They also employ people that pay taxes.Somebody mentioned "hope you paid your 10k" if you did that means you make decent money.I earn a decent living but am nowhere close to paying 10 grand in taxes.

• Like 2

Corporate tax in the US is higher than anywhere else in the world, one of the reasons for leaving, corporations are not an individual, they have a tax rate of their own.

They (Government) spend more than they get because they don't have accountability, we let them by continuing to elect establishment hacks.

• Like 2

They (Government) spend more than they get because they don't have accountability, we let them by continuing to elect establishment hacks.

The people need to rise up and stop these idiots from pissing away our money.

• Like 3

"Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?"

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

At the same time, a denial of the franchise to white men, could see a redistribution of global assets to their rightful owners. After all, white men have used the imposition of Western legal systems around the world to reinforce modern capitalism. A period of twenty years without white men in the world's parliaments and voting booths will allow legislation to be passed which could see the world's wealth far more equitably shared. The violence of white male wealth and income inequality will be a thing of the past.

Some may argue that this is unfair. Let's be clear, it may be unfair, but a moratorium on the franchise for white males for a period of between 20 and 30 years is a small price to pay for the pain inflicted by white males on others, particularly those with black, female-identifying bodies. In addition, white men should not be stripped of their other rights, and this withholding of the franchise should only be a temporary measure, as the world rights the wrongs of the past.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shelley-garland/could-it-be-time-to-deny-white-men-the-franchise_a_22036640/?utm_hp_ref=za-homepage

The people pay more taxes than corporations because there are more people than corporations.

But the corporations earn more than the people.

They also employ people that pay taxes.

Some do.

Some only a fraction of their workforce is domestic. Even 'Made in America' businesses combine components sourced worldwide by contractors. That employs people outside the US who don't pay US taxes. Sure, it helps stimulate the world economy, but doesn't help our government piss away, er pay down the deficit and balance the budget.

Somebody mentioned "hope you paid your 10k" if you did that means you make decent money.I earn a decent living but am nowhere close to paying 10 grand in taxes.

Mortgage interest deductions.

Sales tax deductions.

If it wasn't for things like that I would pay a lot more.

I guess I shouldn't complain too much, other countries tax the people at much higher rates.

I mean, giving up .35¢ to .40¢ of every dollar I earn isn't anywhere near as bad as the .50¢ or more in places like France, Sweden, Germany or Japan.

And you know what really chaps my hide? When I retire they want me to pay taxes on my pensions (or at least part of them) as I draw the yearly earnings to enjoy my 'golden years'.

• Like 1