• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying the US, through the CIA, used chemical weapons in Syria and is pinning it on Assad? If not the US, then who?

Assad is laughing behind his hand at this.

GPA is in denial that Sarin gas was used, thinks it's all fake. 

We will never know who did this, but I'm damn sure it wasn't ordered by Assad. What does he have to gain by it? Who would gain the most from this blatant outrageous but still unsubstantiated attack? ISIS might, the rebels might, the military industrial complex might, a world power wanting to drive a wedge between Assad and Putin might, in fact we could come up with a shitload more fitting possibilities than Assad. As far as guesses go, that's an interesting theory you have Mike, and one I wouldn't rule out. I don't presume to know whats going on here, but I know not to trust what's coming out of the MSM propaganda machine. When ever the left and right agree on anything, you can be sure that it's being driven by the big $ establishment. I believe we're being lied to, but if you want to trust the "official" narrative you have that right. 

• Like 3

We will never know who did this, but I'm damn sure it wasn't ordered by Assad. What does he have to gain by it? Who would gain the most from this blatant outrageous but still unsubstantiated attack? ISIS might, the rebels might, the military industrial complex might, a world power wanting to drive a wedge between Assad and Putin might, in fact we could come up with a shitload more fitting possibilities than Assad. As far as guesses go, that's an interesting theory you have Mike, and one I wouldn't rule out. I don't presume to know whats going on here, but I know not to trust what's coming out of the MSM propaganda machine. When ever the left and right agree on anything, you can be sure that it's being driven by the big $ establishment. I believe we're being lied to, but if you want to trust the "official" narrative you have that right.

100% agreed.

• Like 1

It's fake as the bangbus, ISIS fabricated, war mongering MSM took the hook, sinker, line and apparently the fishing boat too, globalists and establishment capitalized on it to push their agenda.

Digest that!

:lol: .....you never disappoint.

• Like 2

It's fake as the bangbus, ISIS fabricated, war mongering MSM took the hook, sinker, line and apparently the fishing boat too, globalists and establishment capitalized on it to push their agenda.

Digest that!

agreed. Assad had nothing to gain. the globalists are calling for a new chapter of their eternal war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTRZdFqAOGA

• Like 2

Well wtf are they using now???

I have the same question.

Ive been following the Korean situation for a couple of years now and im sure ive previously read a number of articles saying the THAAD system was already in place.

Looks like the media have either got it wrong, or that the system is only just being set up in South Korea.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/us-north-korea-south-missile-test-nuclear-thaad-defence-system-a7686756.html

• Like 1

Do these people actually accomplish ANYTHING?

I hate it when they label them as  "Activist" &/or "Anarchists".

They are professional troublemakers and human filth, nothing more, nothing less. We have the same scumbags down here and the Antifa are on the rise.

Bout 30 yrs ago a baby faced RW was deployed to a protest at a joint Murican/Aussie facility down here.

The first line of protestors marched towards us; some holding small (infant) children in their arms whilst others had smeared themselves in their own shit in the hope we wouldnt touch them.

Suffice to say, some of the arrests were a bit interesting to say the least.

We got some revenge one night when we borrowed some night vision goggles off some of the Muricans and snuck up on a group of them who were trying to sneak their way through the bushland to reach the facility.

Fucking hippy scum didnt know what hit them :)

• Like 2

They are a product of our society. Kinda like anything. Either you deal with the cause, or you fight the symptom for eternity. Most bitching I see is just fuck them run em all down. If you want them gone, I'm afraid we will need to address the issues.

China has always bitch ed about the THAAD system. I never heard it was deployed, just talks of it for years. Who knows though.. it was fox news and they can be just as bad as all of the other MSM.

• Like 1