I don't give a fuck what side either of them are on, I honestly can't believe you guys are defending that chickenshit cunt who jumped in to coldcock a chick then ran away like a bitch. Do you really see honor in that?

Its pretty sad when humans have nothing better to do than to go out and beat the shit out of each other. Guys on guys, girls on girls, guys on girls. It is all stupid.

I'd rather be fucking than fighting any day.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, the rally was for free speech. It was organized in Berkeley because those left wing wacko's shut down Milo's and caused riots.

So the anti fascist movement is suppressing free speech and their opposition because it doesn't fit their narrative.

fascism - a governmental system led by a dictator having complete power, forcibly suppressing opposition and criticism...

• Like 5

Its pretty sad when humans have nothing better to do than to go out and beat the shit out of each other. Guys on guys, girls on girls, guys on girls. It is all stupid.

I'd rather be fucking than fighting any day.

Problem with that is women are not having it these days,..

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/792905/Women-prefer-knitting-reading-book-having-sex-survey

The top four options chosen by women in the poll released today were:

1 - Read a book - 37 per cent

2 - Have a bath - 26 per cent

3 - Crafting (Knitting, sewing etc) - 18 per cent

4 - Have sex - 8 per cent

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/792905/Women-prefer-knitting-reading-book-having-sex-survey

They lie.

• Like 1

Yeah like 1,000 British women were polled???? That only reflects the sad state of British men and/or the sad state of British tabloids.

What does an anarchist want?

Anarchy?

I think most young American anarchists want social chaos and the new Iphone 5,

the sense that you are not getting further ahead in life creates today's anarchists in my opinion,

most of them come from middle class privilege that skipped a generation.

What both extremes share in spades is fear and ignorance of the other side.

Unlike the nihilistic punk rock anarchists of the 80s, these hyper left wing smelly hippie anarchist's cause is rebelling against the established order, or the systemic ruling class that holds power. To them the established order is synonymous with oppression. I will be the first to say their use of violence is hypocrisy at it's ugliest, because their sense of legitimacy is condemnation of the other side for using violence.

The name White Supremacy is self-explanatory, and they have a long history of using naked violence to maintain, or restore their sense of order. The hyper right wing white cause has been repackaged many times over, but the core value remains. Their sense of safety is clear hierarchical order where the white conquerer holds his rightful position on top. If there's something I've missed though, please fill it in.

What does white Supremacy have to do with any of it? You didnt see the black dudes marching for freedom of speech

• Like 1

I watched the whole video

that hippie bitch and here boyfriend threw the first blows,

also priveledged white kids dont get smacked around at home much

they dont have parole hearings or 2 strikes thats why they ride around on bicycles where the cops can see them.

ever hear of a Trust-a-farian ???? its a 30 something white dude/chick with dreads and a trust fund.

• Like 5

I think most young American anarchists want social chaos and the new Iphone 5,

Its all about the iPhone.

So they are only up to 5, eh? I figured by now they would be up in the double digits. Seems like a new one comes out every other month.

• Like 2

Revive The Salton Sea fund? How about this? If they want to make a barren desert into arable land, use manure from the cattle stockyards, commercial chicken meat and egg production and pork production to fertilize it rather than dump mega tons of chemical crap on it. Then the Salton Sea will return to normal on its own.

So there are no chemicals in the crap of the pigs and cows?

That's not what the fund is for.

http://www.desertusa.com/salton/salton.html

I don't donate, but do take that deduction.

• Like 1

I think they tried to sell the Salton Sea as the new Palm Springs development back in the 50s.

One of the selling points was that nasty ass Tilapia,

one day all the fish died and everyone left or got sick

• Like 2

I think they tried to sell the Salton Sea as the new Palm Springs development back in the 50s.

One of the selling points was that nasty ass Tilapia,

one day all the fish died and everyone left or got sick

It was called "The Salton Riviera" and heavily promoted in the frozen Northern states during January and February!  Cheyenne and Great Falls were very popular target cities.

• Like 1

So there are no chemicals in the crap of the pigs and cows?

Provided they are not fed medicated feed or growth hormones their excreta is purely organic. The soil filters organic materials much better than man made compounds.

That's not what the fund is for.

http://www.desertusa.com/salton/salton.html

So if the lake was created by a mistake of man, why save it? Let it go back to the state it was in before humans came along and fucked it all up.

I did read some time back that there are concerns over the accumulation of salts precipitated from the chemical fertilizer runoff that flows from the El Centro and Brawley farming areas. Frequent algal blooms are killing off the fish and other aquatic life as they die off and decompose.

I don't give a fuck what side either of them are on, I honestly can't believe you guys are defending that chickenshit cunt who jumped in to coldcock a chick then ran away like a bitch. Do you really see honor in that?

So, basically you are narrowing it down to "Would you hit a woman?" And the basic decent human response would be "No, I do not hit women"

Now, take a look at this situation. She placed her self deliberately in a very bad situation and with full intention to cause as much Anarchy as possible, right? So, does this excuse her from being an equal to the ass kicking that erupted? No, I don't think so. If she had been just standing near there not doing anything but watching, then yes, she would have been excused from a free face plant. But, she chose to jump in and thus she got hit. 

Now, did that guy know she was a chick and decided to still hit her? I don't know. The guy himself is not saint and I am not making excuses for him, but, he jumped in to also cause as much Anarchy as possible on them and started swinging, She made herself a target by getting into the fire zone. He saw a target and took the shot. 

She felt she had enough balls to get into it, then this is what you get. 

So, it is All is fair in Love and War? Yes.

Don't want to get punched, stay the fuck out of it.  

• Like 8