Smelly little chick and the flat top goon represent the most EXTREME opposites of the spectrum and do not represent reality IMO, but there is no way you can convince me this guy isn't a cowardly limp dick bitch.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to, but just because he punched a chick in the face doesn't make him a coward limp dick mother fucker.

The white supremacists only differ from the anarchists because the have a cause, something the believe in, and for that I give them more credit that the "fuck up everything because fuck up everything" anarchist morons.

• Like 1

You obviously don't understand the extreme opposite cause Q. The white sups what to maintain systemic white supremacy and the anarchists want to destroy that system. Both are fighting a loosing cause based totally on ignorance and fear. 

You obviously don't understand the extreme opposite cause Q. The white sups what to maintain systemic white supremacy and the anarchists want to destroy that system. Both are fighting a loosing cause based totally on ignorance and fear.

I do understand the opposites, I'm not sure you understand what white supremacists actually want.

• Like 1

Or is it that you don't understand what anarchists want?

What does an anarchist want?

Anarchy?

Fuck those guys.

Too much anarchy already. We don't need more idiots creating more.

• Like 2

Trump speaking at Snap-On tools right now.

Good tools, but priced like gold bricks.

Just like Carhartt shit. OK, good quality but way over priced. They are tools for the rich who want to flaunt that they can afford them and nothing more. They break with the same frequency as any other tool with life time warranty. Good fucking luck getting your ratchet replaced on a Sunday morning. I can drive to Canadian tire any day of the week for a replacement till 9 at night. Fuck snap on and their elitist, snobbery bull shit. You couldn't pay be enough to have your shit.

I do understand the opposites, I'm not sure you understand what white supremacists actually want.

Q is the ultimate white guy. He teaches rice how to be white. I wouldn't argue with him on anything white related.

• Like 2

What does an anarchist want?

Anarchy?

Fuck those guys.

Too much anarchy already. We don't need more idiots creating more.

Exactly, anarchists are fucking stupid. They want change but only if that change is to create total anarchy. Notice that they show up to a protest of ANYTHING, no matter what end of the spectrum.
  • Like 3

Just like Carhartt shit. OK, good quality but way over priced. They are tools for the rich who want to flaunt that they can afford them and nothing more. They break with the same frequency as any other tool with life time warranty. Good fucking luck getting your ratchet replaced on a Sunday morning. I can drive to Canadian tire any day of the week for a replacement till 9 at night. Fuck snap on and their elitist, snobbery bull shit. You couldn't pay be enough to have your shit.

Try getting the snob Snap On dealer to replace a broken tool. They bend over backwards to get out of replacing tools. Always try to make out thatthe tool is 'worn out' and the warranty doesn't cover wear and tear.

It got so bad my MAC dealer was getting tools replaced for me.

In the 30 years I worked as a heavy truck mechanic I had 20 or more different Snap on dealers come through the shop I worked in.

I had 2 different MAC dealers, and the last one covered over 20 of those years.

I swore off Snap On over 30 years ago.

• Like 3

Or is it that you don't understand what anarchists want?

What both extremes share in spades is fear and ignorance of the other side.

Unlike the nihilistic punk rock anarchists of the 80s, these hyper left wing smelly hippie anarchist's cause is rebelling against the established order, or the systemic ruling class that holds power. To them the established order is synonymous with oppression. I will be the first to say their use of violence is hypocrisy at it's ugliest, because their sense of legitimacy is condemnation of the other side for using violence.

The name White Supremacy is self-explanatory, and they have a long history of using naked violence to maintain, or restore their sense of order. The hyper right wing white cause has been repackaged many times over, but the core value remains. Their sense of safety is clear hierarchical order where the white conquerer holds his rightful position on top. If there's something I've missed though, please fill it in. 

So you think that wing nut white nationalist guy is justified. Hey are you siding with him?

How are you siding with her ? The way i see it she was looking for trouble,she found it.I bet she won't look for trouble again.

• Like 1

Probably couldn't tell it was a girl. I mean, cover this guys face up and throw him in there, who would know?

bf5ebd0b577a7938f703c563d3bdcc60.jpg

Shit Damn, that is one pretty boy. I'll bet he gets more smelly hippie clam than you or I can imagine. 

• Like 3

I don't give a fuck what side either of them are on, I honestly can't believe you guys are defending that chickenshit cunt who jumped in to coldcock a chick then ran away like a bitch. Do you really see honor in that?

I don't give a fuck what side either of them are on, I honestly can't believe you guys are defending that chickenshit cunt who jumped in to coldcock a chick then ran away like a bitch. Do you really see honor in that?

If you are out looking for a fight and one happens then you got what you were looking for,..

• Like 3

Probably couldn't tell it was a girl. I mean, cover this guys face up and throw him in there, who would know?

bf5ebd0b577a7938f703c563d3bdcc60.jpg

That ain't a girl?

Looked like a homely flat chested slightly hirsute girl to me.

• Like 1