And tortured.

And experimented on by The Angel of Death, Dr. Josef Mengele and his buddies.

mengele.jpg

Mengele: proof that wealth (real wealth) can get you out of any jam. he died peacefully in his bed in Brazil.

Albert Speer: proof that saying "sorry" can save your ass.

literally made the trains to the death camps run on time but sad he was "sorry" at the Nuremberg trials so got away with twenty years in prison and lived for in peace and luxury for fifteen years after that.

Che Guevera: proof that you can be a racist murderer but being aligned with leftist philosophy not only saves you from universal condemnation but grants you rock star status on college campuses. also came from money BTW.

• Like 1
  • Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

How is gassing captive jews the same as using the chemicals in combat?

If reports are true, how is gassing civilians using chemical weapons in combat?

Just to clarify. Spicer said Hitler didn't use then in WW II so why the proviso of "combat"? 

• Like 2

Spicer's words "Someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn't even sink to using Chemical Weapons" Not only false, but totally ignores 11 million deaths in Hitler's concentration camps where he did indeed use chemical weapons. It's not a case of over sensitivity, or Jews over playing the Holocaust, Spicer seriously fucked up. 

• Like 1

Fuck up but not so serious for me.

Didnt mean to disrespect victims of wwII

But maybe they weren't the ones overplaying. People seeking evidence get thrown in jail. And I've heard there evidence of Rockefeller money involved in eugenics research..

What would be a serious fuck up in your judgement? Maybe if your grandparents were killed in concentration camps?

Presoctt Bush (HW's grandfather), Ford Motor Co. and GE all had a hand in financing Hitlers Nazi cause and rise to power. 

Like I said, in shadow Gov. there is only $

https://www.exposingtruth.com/the-nazi-bush-connection/

Spicer's words "Someone as despicable as Hitler, who didn't even sink to using Chemical Weapons" Not only false, but totally ignores 11 million deaths in Hitler's concentration camps where he did indeed use chemical weapons. It's not a case of over sensitivity, or Jews over playing the Holocaust, Spicer seriously fucked up. 

wow.. he clearly meant on the battlefield. Then he realized he fucked up and apologized.. Obviously he's not a holocaust denier.. or a racist.. or was he trying to be insensitive. 

All the drama over this is worthless drivel spun up by the failing media. NEXT!

• Like 2

The victims of the Holocaust can never be compensated for their loss.

Yeah they are all dead.

Fuck me. You know, I know and everyone else in the world knows what was meant here. Are you seriously saying that Spicer is unaware of the gas chambers in concentration camps????? Fuck me with a baseball bat, if you say something about the price of gas some Jew's head will pop up and start whining about it.

• Like 2

If reports are true, how is gassing civilians using chemical weapons in combat?

Just to clarify. Spicer said Hitler didn't use then in WW II so why the proviso of "combat"? 

They are not in a camp! They are living on their own and they are the very people Assad is supposed to be protecting. The whole place is a war zone. Hence, the reference to Hitler not using them against the allies during the war and especially to his Civilian Population! 

Genocide and war are different, just in case you are not getting that part. 

Stop trying to spin the shit out of something that was fumbled and quite an obvious mistake! 

• Like 2

I guess we should start being mad at the New York Times for stating Hitler didn't use gas on the battlefield, also..   and that was in 2013.

I'm still waiting for the outrage. 

• Like 3

I guess we should start being mad at the New York Times for stating Hitler didn't use gas on the battlefield, also..   and that was in 2013.

I'm still waiting for the outrage. 

outrage.gif

• Like 4

How is gassing captive jews the same as using the chemicals in combat?

Rounding up large numbers of people based on their religion and killing them is genocide. Genocide is oppression. Oppression is an act of war.

Fuck me. You know, I know and everyone else in the world knows what was meant here. Are you seriously saying that Spicer is unaware of the gas chambers in concentration camps????? Fuck me with a baseball bat, if you say something about the price of gas some Jew's head will pop up and start whining about it.

Thanks for offering Mike, but no thanks.

I SAID SPICER FUCKED UP, not that he is anything but a piss poor press secretary for Trump PERIOD. If you guys can't understand why that FUCK UP might upset some people you might want to grow some empathy and stop being so defensive about my criticism of Spicer.

Did you guys even watch the clip. He didn't say "on the battle field" and sure I can see that clearly was a mistake because without that, it is a false statement that justifiably pisses people off. If you are going to pull that reference you'd better get your shit straight. That kind of fuck up is not what a skilled press secretary does.

Yeah they are all dead.

I'm your huckleberry....

Screenshot_20170412-183157.png

Rounding up large numbers of people based on their religion and killing them is genocide. Genocide is oppression. Oppression is an act of war.

Tell that to the Cubans, North Koreans and everyone else that was under a dictatorship rule.....Cuz dictatorship is oppression.

Thanks for offering Mike, but no thanks.

I SAID SPICER FUCKED UP, not that he is anything but a piss poor press secretary for Trump PERIOD. If you guys can't understand why that FUCK UP might upset some people you might want to grow some empathy and stop being so defensive about my criticism of Spicer.

I believe we're all aware of his fumble(s), you seem to be digging deeper though, that's my observation.

• Like 1

I believe we're all aware of his fumble(s), you seem to be digging deeper though, that's my observation.

Please explain what you mean by deeper. I'm challenging the view that Jews aren't justified in being offended. Clearly Trump is not anti semitic, and I'm not saying Spicer is. I'm saying Jews have a right to be offended and if that plays into a liberal narrative than Trump can thank Spicer. Where am I digging deeper than that?

Please explain what you mean by deeper. I'm challenging the view that Jews aren't justified in being offended. Clearly Trump is not anti semitic, and I'm not saying Spicer is. I'm saying Jews have a right to be offended and if that plays into a liberal narrative than Trump can thank Spicer. Where am I digging deeper than that?

You just answered your question.