• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Sean Spicer really fucked himself on (his own) stage with his comparison of Hitler to Assad and the use of chemical weapons,the backpedal from his fuck up was indeed a hint as his unpreparedness for the job.

Jesus fuck, every Jew in America is whining about this? Even I can see that he meant no chemical weapon was used in warfare. Why the fuck can't you???? Too much of an opportunity to whine some more to let it go?  Must be the media driving this.

• Like 4

No,the dude is incompetent.

I don't like how Jews get ALL the front and centre attention when it comes to the Holocaust like as if no other group of people suffered the same horrendous treatment and deaths.

But Spicer simply is shit house @ the job he's supposedly there to do.

No,the dude is incompetent.

I don't like how Jews get ALL the front and centre attention when it comes to the Holocaust like as if no other group of people suffered the same horrendous treatment and deaths.

But Spicer simply is shit house @ the job he's supposedly there to do.

There I'd say they have suffered the most, in shear numbers. If they want to whine about the holocaust go ahead but you don't own all of WW2. I admire Spicer for taking on those asshole reporters day after day and he does a pretty good job considering his boss. (if ya know what I mean)

• Like 1

Just got back from the vet after putting our dog down. She's been there for both my kids whole life. RIP Scout, Job well done old girl.

Scout.jpg

Her name sake

1024x1024.jpg

RIP sweet girl.

fWIW, teered up for you fella.

• Like 2

I'd be open for another press secretary. I don't mind Spicer though. I watch almost all of the briefings, start to finish. If you watch the highlights it makes him look like a complete ass. It's a tough job.. the reporters are forcing their narrative and trying to frame discussions to create stories. They are ruthless.

Could spice be better, yeah. But I love when he rails the media.

• Like 3

Sounds like we are sending a rediculous amount of firepower to north korea. Hope they don't make a stupid movery and causee things to escalate. Too many lives in danger in the area.

• Like 1

I'd be open for another press secretary. I don't mind Spicer though. I watch almost all of the briefings, start to finish. If you watch the highlights it makes him look like a complete ass. It's a tough job.. the reporters are forcing their narrative and trying to frame discussions to create stories. They are ruthless.

At least he's better than the Spokes Weasels Obama had

• Like 1

This.

You have to be fast on your feet when dealing with douches.... and your boss is kind of a loose cannon too.

• Like 1

I understood what Spicer meant with that statement. Yeah, he fumbled it up some, but the meaning was there if you paid attention and KNOW YOUR FUCKING HISTORY!!!! 

Sure, the Holocaust is a terrible thing, but not the only bad thing that happened during the war. And comparing gassing the jews, who where rounded up and systematically killed to just a flat out gas attack

on unsuspecting people, the ones that you are supposed to be protecting, are two different things! 

And all I heard was that he compared Assad to Hitler. Really? That hurt their feelings as well?

Where the fuck are these shit pot reporters when fuckwadd Democrats and SJW types compare Trump, Bush or anyone Republican, to Adolf? 

FUCK THE PRESS!!!! Even Mad Dog Mattis said it was a fact that Chemical Warfare was not used by the Germans in COMBAT!! 

Fucking Cry Babies! 

• Like 2

Not to mention one of the worst things of WW2 was the allied bombing of Dresden...But they don't tell you about that in school very often.

Or how many Russians died under Soviet Rule and not from fighting the enemy! 

• Like 1

I understood what Spicer meant with that statement. Yeah, he fumbled it up some, but the meaning was there if you paid attention and KNOW YOUR FUCKING HISTORY!!!! 

Sure, the Holocaust is a terrible thing, but not the only bad thing that happened during the war. And comparing gassing the jews, who where rounded up and systematically killed to just a flat out gas attack

on unsuspecting people, the ones that you are supposed to be protecting, are two different things! 

And all I heard was that he compared Assad to Hitler. Really? That hurt their feelings as well?

Where the fuck are these shit pot reporters when fuckwadd Democrats and SJW types compare Trump, Bush or anyone Republican, to Adolf? 

FUCK THE PRESS!!!! Even Mad Dog Mattis said it was a fact that Chemical Warfare was not used by the Germans in COMBAT!! 

Fucking Cry Babies!

Ya, the fumbling part is what drives me nuts, gives the media waaaaaay too much spin material.

• Like 2

I'm watching the Tillerson/Russian press conference. Tillerson said it's obvious chemical weapons were used in Syria.

Russia: Calls them out on that statement saying they are requesting a unbiased, neutral investigation into the bombings because they do not see any evidence and do not believe it. They also said pushback on a neutral investigation would show they have something to hide.

Called em out! Now will it happen.. probably not. I personally believe there is something to hide. But it MUST be a true third party neutral investigation.

• Like 1

Russia: We want to denuclearize North Korea

Oh snap... Russia calling out US for the WMD intelligence failure in Iraq.. The Libya failure.. and others. Keep an eye out for McCain, Graham, and Rubio and what they say in the media after this meeting.

• Like 3