• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

So, i went looking for people to convince me that the attack was a good thing to do. Drudge report 65+% it was good. The overwhelming view seems to be that it put the US back into the (mike's term here)perception of strength a long missing position in the world.

• Like 2

So, i went looking for people to convince me that the attack was a good thing to do. Drudge report 65+% it was good. The overwhelming view seems to be that it put the US back into the (mike's term here)perception of strength a long missing position in the world.

Still requires following the constitution.. but I understand it required a quick decisive action.

Besides that, we did notify Russia so that their troops were not injured. Reports are out of 50 or so missiles.. only one casualty. (so far)

• Like 2

Still requires following the constitution.. but I understand it required a quick decisive action.

Besides that, we did notify Russia so that their troops were not injured. Reports are out of 50 or so missiles.. only one casualty. (so far)

THAT is impressive, drop a missile on a penny type of shit.

Confirmed to SCOTUS

basically, the repugs jammed him down the dims' throats while simultaneously effin' them in "A" and did it legally using Harry Reid's rule change. I'd be happier about their pain if I didn't feel like Trump went full neocon on the Syrian issue.

• Like 2

My wife and kid went on vacation last Saturday,

This has literally been all I have been listening to since before the latest Syrian drama began;

Pretty f!@#$ing prescient I must say;

"He brings down the fire, from the sky"

My wife and kid went on vacation last Saturday,

This has literally been all I have been listening to;

Pretty f!@#$ing prescient I must say;

"He brings down the fire, from the sky"

Yeah.... you should definitely stop now. Stop watching the news too. You'll be a lot happier.

• Like 2

Any time you get the praise of these two radical interventionist pukes then its a sign you have gone too far.

http://thehill.com/policy/defense/327731-mccain-graham-applaud-syrian-airstrikes

Among many of other cucks supporting this effort. But these two are very telling.

Also Clinton, Rubio, MSM talking heads..

• Like 3

Had to look up "cucks" apparently references a submissive man sexually cuckolded by a woman.  The alt right's us of Cuckservatives also use cuck as shorthand for any perceived weakness, or reluctance to exploit strength. I'm confused here. Why aren't these cucks who support this use of strength not being called hocks?

• Like 1