• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Strayalian news is reporting that approximately 60 Tomohawk cruise missles have been launched against the al Shayrat airfield which is allegedly where the chemical strike eminated from.

So Murica is now technically at war with Syria?

www.news.com.au

"If the U.S. attacks Syria and hits the wrong targets, killing civilians, there will be worldwide hell to pay. Stay away and fix broken U.S." - DJT 2013

"The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!" - DJT 2013

"Think of it, the Arab League doesn't want to get involved with Syria - but they want us to do their dirty work. How stupid!" - DJT 2013

• Like 2

Rex Tillerson confirming via a press meet that an international coalition to remove Assad would be needed.

Not "fake news" - his actual recorded words.

I watched this today. Still was hoping they wouldn't get involved, period.

Appears target was weapons depot or something. 

• Like 2

are we taking really taking Turkey's word that Assad was behind these gas attacks? Assad is kicking Isis' asses so naturally he launches a chemical attack on his own people!?! no fucking way do I buy that! it's illogical!

today is the 100th anniversary of the U.S. entrance into WW1. if we had stayed out of that conflict all the war weary combatants would have made peace thus preserving the old dynasties that would have prohibited the rise of communism and eventually fascism. there's some creepy repeating digit action here + Don Rickles, the king of insult comedy, died today. We know this action is a ruse - it's an insult to our intelligence.

Buckle up, boys! It's gonna get rough!

• Like 2

This is dramatic, but we have been bombing the middle east for decades. To be honest, I'm more concerned about what happened in the Senate. I don;t thing you guys get what was actually done there.  

I don't give a flying fuck that this justice may or may not be conservative, or a fucking anarchist for that matter. From here on a simple majority  owns the senate. They say they have no intention to move on 51% deciding legislation, but trust me, that's next. Either by the Dems or Reps, it's coming.

• Like 1

This is dramatic, but we have been bombing the middle east for decades. To be honest, I'm more concerned about what happened in the Senate. I don;t thing you guys get what was actually done there.  

What, that the GOP took the Nuclear Option?

Well, the Democrats are not going to approve anyone, regardless of who it is, because Trump chose the person.  So why keep going in circles with them. 

They are pissed that Obama didn't get last pick for the seat, but, this was because of what Biden did when Obama took over and made Bush give up his choice so the new press could do it. Now it it Trumps turn and they are crying foul after the last Obama pick was passed over. 

Sour fucking grapes and childish bullshit has led to this, on both sides. So why are we so shocked?

• Like 3

I don't give a flying fuck that this justice may or may not be conservative, or a fucking anarchist for that matter. From here on a simple majority  owns the senate. They say they have no intention to move on 51% deciding legislation, but trust me, that's next. Either by the Dems or Reps, it's coming.

Temporarily, to get tax reform done?? Ha probably not

Oh no, I get it and we can all thank Reid.. 

• Like 3

Well, the Democrats are not going to approve anyone, regardless of who it is, because Trump chose the person.  So why keep going in circles with them. 

They are pissed that Obama didn't get last pick for the seat, but, this was because of what Biden did when Obama took over and made Bush give up his choice so the new press could do it. Now it it Trumps turn and they are crying foul after the last Obama pick was passed over. 

Sour fucking grapes and childish bullshit has led to this, on both sides. So why are we so shocked?

Jesse, I hear what you're saying man, but you're viewing it through a soda straw. People were saying the same shit when the Patriot Act took our 4th amendment protections, but now that it's being used against Trump it's bad? Too fucking late now, that door was opened and it was our short sighted thinking that let it happen. The 51% door is opened for both parties now. In the long run this serves the establishment and not the people. Watch what happens from here. 

This ^

And....

Oh no, I get it and we can all thank Reid..

We get it, Paradime, you missed all of this....

• Like 3