Left Right bias BS is all I saw last night.

Trump may be wrong for saying it , but Obamas(sorry) weak and useless red line etc. in Syria IS too blame. Tillerson and co need to get on it...

As far as dime and vtr take - theatre doesn't mean there aren't real people doing the right thing at different levels of the game.
One side seems to have good actors telling lies about fake shit,another has real people being forced to act to compete for influence a little higher up the totem pole.

Yeah big money pays for all of it so they control it indirectly, but it doesn't mean they are driving.

Here's how Money drives TV news

The companies that pulled advertising money from The O'Reilly Factor. GlaxoSmithKline, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, Constant Contact, UNTUCKit, Sanofi, Allstate, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition/Rachael Ray Nutrish, T. Rowe Price, Mitsubishi, Wayfair, MileIQ, Lexus, Bayer, Esurance, Credit Karma, True Car, The Wonderful Company, Society of Human Resources Management, Coldwell Banker and Orkin.

• Replies 28k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

O'Reilly is always in the top 5 in total viewers. Not the first time he has been in this kind of storm. Going on the man's history it end like the last time. Disgruntled employee makes clam looking for big payday ends up with nothing. He is not Roger Alles.

• Like 1

I have just come to the conclusion that here are no News Networks left, they are all just opinion shows that root one way or another. These so called Anchors, AKA hosts, have been elevated to celebrity status, and hence why they have become fair game for the Dirt Slingers

O'Reilly was really getting grilled hard last night on MSNBCABCCBS by his so called "Colleagues". It happened with Brian Williams, Megyn Kelly, Dan Rather, Katie Couric, etc.....

The biggest problem here is that we are taking our eyes off the ball and to watch some fat guy try to eat a Hot Dog. He eats while the team loses and we don't see it. And we are the team. 

• Like 5

I watch MSM just for entertainment value,none of those are practicing journalism whatsoever, the people doing so are the YouTube folks, they are the foot soldiers and more often than not you will see MSM "reporting" on something that has been covered before by alternative media, fuck MSM and anyone who takes their kool-aide, they are in a death spiral and their ratings back my claim.

• Like 2

Steve Bannon dumped already from the National Security Council, and President Trump is now hinting he is going to make Murica do something he tweeted against Barry in 2013; taking out the Assad regime in Syria.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-boots-steve-bannon-off-national-security-council/news-story/0f75c552e5e17c5852e525d7caee8676

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/chemical-weapons-in-syria-will-president-trump-do-what-former-president-obama-could-not/news-story/d09a4a13dc1d8ba7d6a8c612e33d47d6

Steve Bannon dumped already from the National Security Council, and President Trump is now hinting he is going to make Murica do something he tweeted against Barry in 2013; taking out the Assad regime in Syria.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/donald-trump-boots-steve-bannon-off-national-security-council/news-story/0f75c552e5e17c5852e525d7caee8676

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/chemical-weapons-in-syria-will-president-trump-do-what-former-president-obama-could-not/news-story/d09a4a13dc1d8ba7d6a8c612e33d47d6

The Bannon news, is fake news. 

• Like 1

"Mr. Bannon is no longer part of the NSC. He is still permitted to attend such meetings but won’t automatically be invited to each one."

He still retains his top level security clearance. I'm not sure that he ever went to the meetings anyway.

• Like 1

“Susan Rice operationalized the NSC during the last administration. I was put on to ensure that it was de-operationalized. General McMaster has returned the NSC to its proper function.” -Bannon

• Like 2

Said it before..... journalism was terminal in the 80s and passed away quietly in the 90s.

Syria needs a 'tune up' for sure. Like Issus, there's no point in trying to win an unwinnable war, waste of time. Just fuck them up. N Korea needs a tune up also. Since the early 50s, all I have heard is N Korea this and N Korea that but China was it's patron and we don't want to upset China. Well China will implode economically without the west so time for China to pull on that little asshole's choke chain.

• Like 4

Trump meets with China Friday to discuss N. Korea.. Likely we won't hear a peep about the actual details of that meeting. It will be smoothed over by stating it was very good meeting.

Regarding the position on Assad and Syria.. all media reporting is pure speculation, aside from the recent acts.. Again, non-story.

The real story is surveillance for political means.. but you won't find that being covered.

• Like 2

Did Susan Rice Give Osama bin Laden a Get Out of Jail Free Pass?

Years before 9/11, the Sudanese government offered to turn Osama bin Laden over to the Saudis for transfer to the U.S. Instead, the U.S. refused the offer, and later attacked a Sudanese pharmaceuticals factory. “Why did Rice and Clarke really turn their backs on the Sudanese?”

“It is necessary to review the conditions that led Sudan made its spectacular offer to Washington.”

Now that UN ambassador Susan Rice has removed her name from consideration for elevation to Secretary of State, lingering questions concerning her foreign policy qualifications can be raised without being accused of holding Rush Limbaugh’s hand or fueling the Republican Party’s racist campaign against her.

The main question considered here, though there are others, is when given the opportunity to have Osama bin Laden arrested why did she and parallel government officials allow him to go free?

In 1996 Rice was a member of the National Security Council as a Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs. She worked closely with Richard Clarke, an NSC terrorism expert. In February of that year high ranking Sudanese officials met with CIA officials in Rosslyn, Virginia, across the Potomac from the White House and offered to have Bin Laden taken into custody, extradited to Jidda, Saudi Arabia, and then transferred to the US.

Rice and Clarke successfully campaigned to reject Sudan’s offer, even though Bin Laden was known to have been behind the 1993 attempted bombing of the World Trade Center and was actively planning more terrorist actions and had declared war against the US. To put Rice and Clarke’s dismaying decision to take a hands-off approach to Bin Laden into context it is necessary to review the conditions that led Sudan made its spectacular offer to Washington.

https://www.blackagendareport.com/content/did-susan-rice-give-osama-bin-laden-get-out-jail-free-pass

• Like 2

Did Susan Rice Give Osama bin Laden a Get Out of Jail Free Pass?Years before 9/11, the Sudanese government offered to turn Osama bin Laden over to the Saudis for transfer to the U.S. Instead, the U.S. refused the offer, and later attacked a Sudanese pharmaceuticals factory. “Why did Rice and Clarke really turn their backs on the Sudanese?”“It is necessary to review the conditions that led Sudan made its spectacular offer to Washington.”Now that UN ambassador Susan Rice has removed her name from consideration for elevation to Secretary of State, lingering questions concerning her foreign policy qualifications can be raised without being accused of holding Rush Limbaugh’s hand or fueling the Republican Party’s racist campaign against her.The main question considered here, though there are others, is when given the opportunity to have Osama bin Laden arrested why did she and parallel government officials allow him to go free?In 1996 Rice was a member of the National Security Council as a Special Assistant to the President and Senior Director for African Affairs. She worked closely with Richard Clarke, an NSC terrorism expert. In February of that year high ranking Sudanese officials met with CIA officials in Rosslyn, Virginia, across the Potomac from the White House and offered to have Bin Laden taken into custody, extradited to Jidda, Saudi Arabia, and then transferred to the US.Rice and Clarke successfully campaigned to reject Sudan’s offer, even though Bin Laden was known to have been behind the 1993 attempted bombing of the World Trade Center and was actively planning more terrorist actions and had declared war against the US. To put Rice and Clarke’s dismaying decision to take a hands-off approach to Bin Laden into context it is necessary to review the conditions that led Sudan made its spectacular offer to Washington.https://www.blackagendareport.com/content/did-susan-rice-give-osama-bin-laden-get-out-jail-free-pass

To this date the MSM never covered nor mentioned any of that, meanwhile the Republicans where being labeled "racists"

Wait.....

They still are!

• Like 1

I hate this, but it isn't new, have you read all the disclaimers when downloading apps and anything else on the web?, Yeah, don't fool yourself, that long ass disclaimer you accept in order to have the app IS THE LOOPHOLE to this, ask Facebook!

On the bright side.... Disclaimers will be shorter now.

Exactly why I don't have apps that have personal information. No fucking way would I Do that shit on mobile. Nor do I surf the web on tracking browsers.

Also, I'm oldschool in the way I view these terms. I read em. I don't understand them often, but if it is an important agreement I take the time to. The terms are always indexed, and the important sections on privacy and permissions is easy enough to find.

Point being, I care. Now I can't be selective.

• Like 1

Exactly why I don't have apps that have personal information. No fucking way would I Do that shit on mobile. Nor do I surf the web on tracking browsers.

Also, I'm oldschool in the way I view these terms. I read em. I don't understand them often, but if it is an important agreement I take the time to. The terms are always indexed, and the important sections on privacy and permissions is easy enough to find.

Point being, I care. Now I can't be selective.

You don't have ANY social media????? They ALL spy on you.

Nothing on my phone. No. I have a linked in account on my work computer. But I haven't logged in in maybe a year. That's not really traffic data to collect anyway.

• Like 1

Speaking of reading shit, my title company carves a time out for me whenever I buy or transfer property now. I read all of it... Last time there were three iteration of the standard contract based on errors and old laws referenced in the standard SallyMae docs...

^ don't like.. anything considered private is accessible to somebody at some time.

Might be late to take out Syria head, that's quite a cluster by now. Cant even repeal and replace ACA , setting up a transition with the confusion and lake of social and physical infrastructure.

The parking lot option unfortunately seems the way, get everyone out that isn't working for russia , Iran , Saudi or Qatar

• Like 1

I hate this, but it isn't new, have you read all the disclaimers when downloading apps and anything else on the web?, Yeah, don't fool yourself, that long ass disclaimer you accept in order to have the app IS THE LOOPHOLE to this, ask Facebook!

On the bright side.... Disclaimers will be shorter now.

And further, it's really not tough to continue this practice. As you said, folks give permission blindly. It's just that those who care are able to read their practices, and most importantly, companies are required to publicly state what they are doing with it. Now they don't need to tell people about what they do. You think this means more of the same? Wrong! If not made to iterate intentions, actions will be far further reaching. This direction of legislation is way more impactful than walls and phone taps. And I'm afraid this will me nearly impossible to reverse.

Fuck the republicans who made this pass. All but 15!!!

Every dem voted against the measure. All of them.

Yet, will republicans give a fuck? Nope. To many other "important" things to remain distracted with.

And further, it's really not tough to continue this practice. As you said, folks give permission blindly. It's just that those who care are able to read their practices, and most importantly, companies are required to publicly state what they are doing with it. Now they don't need to tell people about what they do. You think this means more of the same? Wrong! If not made to iterate intentions, actions will be far further reaching. This direction of legislation is way more impactful than walls and phone taps. And I'm afraid this will me nearly impossible to reverse.

Fuck the republicans who made this pass. All but 15!!!

Every dem voted against the measure. All of them.

Yet, will republicans give a fuck? Nope. To many other "important" things to remain distracted with.

More impactful than government spying for its own benefit violating the law??? How so?

And no I'm not defending the bill, just as the Patriot act, it's unconstitutional and I'm 100% against it, but how is it worse than surveillance?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266304/winning-civil-war-two-americas-daniel-greenfield

"Winning the Civil War of Two Americas

America vs. Anti-America."

For a while now people have been tossing about the words "Civil War",..The article is overly not to long and worth the read, so are the comments at the bottom.

Almost every point in the article we have talked about here. Bring the current events together with a little speculation of the direction these events are taking US. 

• Like 1

As far as dime and vtr take - theatre doesn't mean there aren't real people doing the right thing at different levels of the game.

One side seems to have good actors telling lies about fake shit,another has real people being forced to act to compete for influence a little higher up the totem pole.

Yeah big money pays for all of it so they control it indirectly, but it doesn't mean they are driving.

Yeah,no argument from me that there's decent people in the different strata's of govt but only enough to mean the system doesn't break down but too few to mean the ones I referred to can be outed and sent to jail etc.

Look @ the Tic as an example.

• Like 2

Patriot Act was predicated on a pack of very fucked up lies.

First the idea that it was a failure of the CIA and FBI not communicating with one another is why 9/11 happened. That's pure BS. There were strict rules in place to intentionally divide these two entities and for good reason. It was to keep what is happening now from ever happening. FBI is for internal investigation and federal law enforcement, CIA is foreign intel and espionage. 60% of the CIA's work load is covert influence of foreign elections. The NSA dwarfs the FBI and CIA combined and they are spying on us folks right now and feeding the machine.

This clear divide was intended to keep the public safe form these entities ever blending covert intel, and federal law enforcement on the AMERICAN PEOPLE. With the Patriot Act, it became perfectly legal for the executive branch's National Security Adviser to unmask Americans communicating with foreigners who are being spied on. I don't know if Trump did anything wrong yet, but you can thank Bush for opening that door, and Obama for keeping it open. We gave our government permission to do this shit, so quit griping and start changing it. These cock suckers are supposed to be working for us. 

• Like 2